• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Monika_Illustration.png

Screenshot_20210506-101851.png

Speaking of Excel

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

raises hand

TFW the guy younger than me remembers multi-CD installations.

I think Twilit is younger than me anyway. Pretty sure.

Just now, Armagon said:

TFW the guy younger than me remembers multi-CD installations.

I turned 21 a few months ago, so about the same as you.

36 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, I think it was @Dayni who said Shura's backstory was revealed in Revelation? Well, no, it's revealed in Conquest, too. Just before the choice to spare him or kill him for his boots. Given that I intend to marry him to the genocider, I think he'll wish we'd picked the boots.

I didn't say it revealed much of anything, I said Rev did him dirty.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20210506_092700.jpg

POV: you hit one someone's wife in the wrong bar.

Well, with me having temporarily retreated from trying to solve Vestaria, I kinda got curious about revisiting a different FE. So, I popped on SoV again.

Spoiler

I've already gotten to Duma tower. If I had been grindless it probably would have been a few hours less (Said time included going through the quests and reclassing the armours, who have proceeded to be broken beyond belief), but I cannot believe how much of an easier time I've had this time overall.

I'm not even using the killer bow and I'm pretty much stomping through maps. Duma Tower has been essentially trivialised, I managed to clear Nuibaba with only two turnwheels (Last time it was an effort, had to fully reset and pretty much only got past it because Silque got Invoke mid map), Part 3 was essentially a curbstomp (barring a moment or two, like Python got targetted by Delthea and I had to switch weapon to ensure he didn't 1-round her or figuring out the bows in the Desert Stronghold)

I probably should restrict myself more if I ever go back, because I didn't expect a near cakewalk on Hard after last time.

While I was skipping most of the dialogue, I've looked at some of the supports and it's surprising how many of them are underdeveloped and parts of chains are very short, it's disappointing.

45 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, I think it was @Dayni who said Shura's backstory was revealed in Revelation? Well, no, it's revealed in Conquest, too. Just before the choice to spare him or kill him for his boots. Given that I intend to marry him to the genocider, I think he'll wish we'd picked the boots.

It’s revealed in every route.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If the birthdays on your profiles are accurate, he’s older.

56 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Why do people kill this guy, again?

Because people have an obsession with rushing through games so in FE that translates to Move being sacrosanct so they want that +2 Move granting pair of Boots?

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Because people have an obsession with rushing through games so in FE that translates to Move being sacrosanct so they want that +2 Move granting pair of Boots?

Worse, in Fates it's +1 Mov.

15 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Actually, boots in Fates only give 1 move, I'm pretty sure. The same amount he gives when pairing up, I might add.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

If you already got your cast in place and need no extra guy, then Boots >>> Shura. If you have a space open however than Shura can be useful.

Yeah, that's fair enough. Though this guy's stats are solid enough that I can see him being able to replace more than a couple people...

Ophelia's pros:

- Actually a good unit.

Ophelia's cons:

- Shit design.

- Shit voice.

- Shit personality.

- Shit dad.

...Yeeaaahh, I'd kinda like to use her, but holy shit I can't stand her. The voice is just grating.

Then there's Senno, who has a lowkey top tier design. I mean, seriously, look at him!

Portrait_senno_fe14.png

That's the expression of a man who doesn't give a damn what people think. Heck, he looks more playable than a lot of the actual playables! Also, he's built like a bow armor knight and I don't have room for Kaze so he's also my only option for a merchant. I want that on the team. So yeah. Welcome to the team.

...The only problem is that I better be very careful when I type his name. Senno with one less n is a word in Spanish for a... certain bodypart. I'd rather not make such an unfortunate mistake.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...The only problem is that I better be very careful when I type his name. Senno with one less n is a word in Spanish for a... certain bodypart. I'd rather not make such an unfortunate mistake.

Now I got reminded they had to pronounced it as Zen-Oh in Dragon Ball Super. XD

Ophelia's pros:

- Actually a good unit.

Ophelia's cons:

- Shit design.

- Shit voice.

- Shit personality.

- Shit dad.

But may I remind you what game you’re playing?

Heck, he looks more playable than a lot of the actual playables!

He shows like two inches of skin! That’s blasphemy in Fateslandia.

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

He shows like two inches of skin! That’s blasphemy in Fateslandia.

So in Fateslandia it's  "*bonk* Go to prude jail"?

Trails in the Sky update time!

Spoiler

I just did the fight where I temporarily had Agate as an ally. 

I love how they are all like "hes super powerful!" And he does about 100 more than Estelle and Joshua. Powerful? Ha!

Anyway, I took a break (had something important to take care of) and when I can, I'll get back to it.

30 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Portrait_senno_fe14.png

That's the expression of a man who doesn't give a damn what people think. Heck, he looks more playable than a lot of the actual playables!

Not gonna lie, I don't really see it.

Like, I expect if he was with the good guys he'd betray them. He looks like one of the many people looking for forbidden knowledge.