Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The only other one to see the writing on the wall. Mizer simply choose to just peace out. lol

''This Girl will conquer the world and then head to Sky, I DON'T WANT ANY OF THAT!'' -Annoying Shoe Bandit

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Fun fact, Inzaghi is also one who can avoid dying. But you need to kill Russel for it. He bails out when you do, and is never seen again.

Russel is a cool dude tho, so i don't want him dead xD

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

pdad1CC.png

Oho

what's this

interesting

Ah yes.

Watch out. Unless you do them in a certain order, you potentially miss out on stuff, including recruiting characters.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah yes.

Watch out. Unless you do them in a certain order, you potentially miss out on stuff, including recruiting characters.

I see...

I will take a look at the 4 available maps for now and then decide what to play

Ma9t0G4.png

Lookie there Ghost Town

Well, I don't know if the order is important, but there's definitely optional stuff you can do all over them. Maybe check a guide, if you're not already, just in case.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

This choose-your-mission-order structure repeats itself again in a future chapter, so keep that full guide at arm's reach just in case.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Finally, two years it took, but now I'm finally holding my Bachelor's Degree physically in my hands.

Also, I might be on the prospect to be hired again, so there's that too.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Finally, two years it took, but now I'm finally holding my Bachelor's Degree physically in my hands.

Congratulations! 🥳🎉🎊

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Edited by Maof06

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Congrats!

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Congratulations on that! 

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Congrats!

Should have Cold Steel 4 finished by tomorrow. Or later today, cause it's past midnight.

4 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ayy congrats man.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

OOF

Nah, it's fine, this is normal for me.

Only time I go to sleep much earlier is if I have to wake up at like, 6 AM or some shit. 

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

True.

I think what we can take away from this is that it we all look to deep into things haha.

Yup, haha!

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

And there are some things we will never know. What happens inside a black hole? We can make educated guesses but we can't find out what's going on in there.

And this, too!

6 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Congratulations! ^^

---

"Dwell too much on the past, and you may be unable to move forward."
"If you hate all those whose beliefs are different from yours, you will hate everyone eventually. People with exactly the same beliefs as you simply do not exist."

It's lines like these that make Seteth one of my favorite male characters in Fire Emblem Three Houses, Fire Emblem in general, and just gaming in general.

Also, good morning, everyone!

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

It's lines like these that make Seteth one of my favorite male characters in Fire Emblem Three Houses, Fire Emblem in general, and just gaming in general.

Seteth was like my second favorite in Three Houses. The guy gets an actual development arc outside of supports, I really liked that, and his reactions to Flayn's kidnapping made me feel for the guy. Great stuff. Plus, he has a good design. If only he had more of a beard than that... disgraceful chin moss. Eugh.

This has been your Ruben Talks About Three Houses Without His Eyes Going Red post of the month. Cherish it.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Seteth was like my second favorite in Three Houses. The guy gets an actual development arc outside of supports, I really liked that, and his reactions to Flayn's kidnapping made me feel for the guy. Great stuff. Plus, he has a good design. If only he had more of a beard than that... disgraceful chin moss. Eugh.

This has been your Ruben Talks About Three Houses Without His Eyes Going Red post of the month. Cherish it.

I will!
And I agree with you on all of your points, as well. Though on the beard thing, do remember that he tries to pass off as Flayn's older brother, so more beard than that might jeopardize this a little, because in the world of Fire Emblem (and anime in general, really), beard = old... for some reason.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

And I agree with you on all of your points, as well. Though on the beard thing, do remember that he tries to pass off as Flayn's older brother, so more beard than that might jeopardize this a little, because in the world of Fire Emblem (and anime in general, really), beard = old... for some reason.

I guess that's true, but Three Houses is so sorely lacking on the beard department... The only character with decent facial hair is Hanneman, damnit. I really wish the faculty had gotten war designs. Imagine Seteth ditching the disguise and growing a Hector-tier beard. Now that would've been awesome.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I guess that's true, but Three Houses is so sorely lacking on the beard department... The only character with decent facial hair is Hanneman, damnit. I really wish the faculty had gotten war designs. Imagine Seteth ditching the disguise and growing a Hector-tier beard. Now that would've been awesome.

Definitely!
On that note, why Gilbert, for example, has no facial hair at all is beyond me, honestly. xD