Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hello.

Five.

I mean, I guess if you like it... but well, you kind of have to take a risk with one to find out.

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Well, a translation exists, and it's how i am playing

just no patch.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/psp/991418-blaze-union-story-to-reach-the-future/faqs/68205 The Translation i am using

I know you mentioned that, but unless it was something I really really wanted to play XS I&II I'd prefer an translation patch that puts the text in the game.

15 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Is the story and thus main campaign linear?

It's overwhelmingly linear.

There are few small "Arran vs. Samson" choices. And there are three major instances when you get a temporary divergence in the story, plus one much smaller one. None of these, except the first divergence for reasons I can't say, has a major impact on the narrative later, they're pretty much isolated scenarios. The first two choice situations have two options, the third has two, but one of those two options then splits so it's actually three possibilities to pick from.

And as a reminder for everyone out there, don't try uploading your consciousness into multiple bodies at once.

It's almost like they shop for clothes in the same store.

Anyway... hehe, I like how Another Eden being what it is, I can find a cat just randomly walking about in places like the middle of a desert. XD

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I mean, I guess if you like it... but well, you kind of have to take a risk with one to find out.

It all started two and a half years ago years ago. I thought it looked fun, and I'd seen a couple LPs in Serenesforest, so I decided, you know what? Fuck it, I'm bored and stressed due to the fact that I'm going to college in a month, I'm going for it.

...That's it, honestly. I just tried it out, liked it, and here I am. Funnily enough, I've spent more time doing LPs than I stayed in college lol.

I will say, though, I've taken long breaks between each LP, so it's not like I'm pumping 'em out endlessly. That would've gotten me burned out a long time ago, haha.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

WtOhBls.png

that will be a hot battle

Ah, yes. Japan. I am truly glad you exist and have graced us with such sights as this. I enjoy these character designs very much.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah, yes. Japan. I am truly glad you exist and have graced us with such sights as this. I enjoy these character designs very much.

Hey, I was right about Reuben hiding this whole time!

Yw5Opqd.png

Just like that, a cat in the middle of the desert.

Fun fact, see that other cat with the playable party? There is a reason for all those cats scattered across the game. Haven't reached the point where I unlock the main thing about them, so for now, what I can do is pretty much get those cats to now be the ones following the party, taking the other cat's place. Because the cats just don't have anything better to do I suppose, heh.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

They wouldn't add Guns until Gloria Union.

They replace Bows in that game, but mechanically they're the same. Same WTA's and WTD's. Though GU took out Books.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

WflkEJK.png

Beastmen huh

they weren't there in Yggdra (undines aside)

Anyway

>Block Bow Charge

Boi, that's a hella good skill

Also what's with the low Luck on everyone. Makes it hard to get items...

Edited by Shrimperor

w5yHOuh.png

I'm sure that with everyone's support, even if we get really strong, we'll use
  that power for good.

9QngMFj.png

Yggdra would like to have word with you, Siskia...

Although by the time your boy starts the invasion you're probably a ghost as well

Edited by Shrimperor

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It all started two and a half years ago years ago. I thought it looked fun, and I'd seen a couple LPs in Serenesforest, so I decided, you know what? Fuck it, I'm bored and stressed due to the fact that I'm going to college in a month, I'm going for it.

...That's it, honestly. I just tried it out, liked it, and here I am. Funnily enough, I've spent more time doing LPs than I stayed in college lol.

I hope college doesn’t do that to me... guess I should probably figure out what to study first.

aym14Qq.png

Ayy Ballista are back

One Change i gotta say i don't like in this game compared to YU: High enemy base luck (usually at 3)

This not only increases enemy crits, but also makes droping items without Steal (which is, ya know, 1 time per map section), a pain, since aside from Saskia everyone has 1 or 2 luck.

Also Garlot is kinda weaker than Yggdra lmao. There are more Axe enemies than there were Lance enemies in Yggdra's early maps, and i am slowly heading into midgame lel.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

They're gonna announce a new Xenoblade game at E3. I can feel it in my bones.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

*Takes your bones and uses them for Chinese divination*

Monolith has been very silent as of late, unless all but 10 employees including the intern have been delegated to BotW2, I'd think they'd have to announce something. Now if you excuse me, I have to trample on my hopes with a porcupine, they're not allowed to let them get off the ground.

Today's Japanese word of the day is "tansaibou," which literally means "single cell" (as an a unicellular organism) but is also used to refer to a simple-minded person. Xenoblade fans could probably guess what it was localized as.

A few days ago I finished a quest where T-elos stepped on a bunch of people, which means I reached a milestone: now I have every rare Blade at A rank trust or higher! It only took three years of playing, but I got there. And since I watched Xenosaga's cutscenes, I actually recognized T-elos's ultimate attack (or at least, I think she used it in Xenosaga 3).

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Monolith's next game has been in development for two and a half years now, so we could see it soon. Xenoblade 2 was in development for a similar amount of time, but that might have been an unusual case. I can see us getting Xenoblade 3 instead of X2 and people complaining about it.

In a hypothetical interview following the announcement of Xenoblade Chronicles 6:

Interviewer: "Takahashi-san, are you ever going to resolve Xenoblade X's cliffhanger?"
Takahashi: "I'll get to it eventually."

Edited by Lightchao42