Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

LUDIN!!!

Spoiler

I WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS PLACE DEFENSIBLE, BUT BECAUSE OF YOU, MY OPTIONS ARE NOW LET YOU DIE OR RISK EVERYTHING IF WE DON’T HEAL IN BETWEEN BATTLE

I SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED YOU OUT! OR SENT YOU AWAY! I had been praising you...

Please let me heal in between these fights game...

Edited by Teeheeooks

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:

So we were ambushed at the tower... and the dredge randomly did a ton more damage? Causing my two tanks to be the only survivors. No way was I going to go for extra kills after that.

You're just starting to encounter tougher dredge. Do not forget that if an enemy's strength is higher than your units' armor, you'll receive higher damage. Watch the numbers.

4 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Welcome back, old timer. Glad to see you've returned to live the remaining two days of your life before you die of old age.

2 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:

LUDIN!!!

Aaaaaaand here it is.

Spoiler

In my first run, I did as you thought I did: I lured the dredge into the forest... And that cost Yrsa her life.

Except, this turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Losing Yrsa left Ludin devastated, and thus, he wasn't in the emotional state to be charging at dredge like an idiot.

So yeah. Now you better fix your mess somehow.

Shrimp-kun? That's not my name!

I am the Emperor of Teehee!

I will show you, i will show you a world filled with wonders and smiles

the World of Teehee!

Split open, Door of Teehee! Release the Teehee from within

This is my ultimate Technique!

Teehee Flash!

1 minute ago, Teeheemperor said:

the World of Teehee!

Teehee Flash!

So what's the reference here?

Just now, Teeheemperor said:

Right. Not the one I was thinking of, I see.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

How is everyone today?

Being invaded by the Teehee syndrome.

6 minutes ago, FlyingKitsune said:

WRAITH IS UNLOCKING HIS INNER ANIME PROTAGONIST

Ere such meek and mild powers were invoked in the days of yore one would cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war with dual Hellswords! Blood and souls for Lord Arioch! 

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Aaaaaaand here it is.

Reveal hidden contents

In my first run, I did as you thought I did: I lured the dredge into the forest... And that cost Yrsa her life.

Except, this turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Losing Yrsa left Ludin devastated, and thus, he wasn't in the emotional state to be charging at dredge like an idiot.

So yeah. Now you better fix your mess somehow.

I like my way better.

Sort of good, sort of bad news though. I closed the game at this point, done playing for now, but then I realized I just assumed that my auto save would have come into effect by now.... but it didn’t. The last save was before I entered the tower.

I quit right after I learned that indeed, we didn’t heal, so... I don’t know what to do now. This feels disingenuous, even if I make the same choices in the story, the utter bloodbath that was probably about to occur won’t happen anymore. At least, probably not. 

Edited by Teeheeooks

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

How is everyone today?

As I usually am as I mumbled before, a melange of existential-political melancholy and being perfectly fine.

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

let slip the dogs of war with dual Hellswords! Blood and souls for Lord Arioch! 

Arioch-SMT.jpg

You rang?

1 minute ago, Teeheeooks said:

I like my way better.

Sort of good, sort of bad news though. I closed the game at this point, done playing for now, but then I realized I just assumed that my auto save would have come into effect by now.... but it didn’t. The last save was before I entered the tower.

I quit right after I learned that indeed, we didn’t heal, so... I don’t know what to do now. This feels disingenuous, even if I make the same choices in the story, the utter bloodbath that was about to occur won’t happen anymore. At least, probably not. 

Eh, don't be so sure. You have to get through the same fight that you claim was difficult. If you're an honorable man and stick to your choices, chances of bloodbath are very good.

...besides, I'll admit, the idea of you getting to keep Ludin doesn't really upset me. So fight your best, and save the little dumbass.

15 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

the World of Teehee!

Teehee Flash!

...Then in the name of my fallen brother, who has been consumed by your madness, he will be avenged! Beware the Ides of March o debased, charnel  “emperor” of malediction and degradation! Stormbringer hungers for your soul!

Edited by WraithReborn

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Eh, don't be so sure. You have to get through the same fight that you claim was difficult. If you're an honorable man and stick to your choices, chances of bloodbath are very good.

I will stick to my choices, but I’m talking about the actual battle here. Over half of my team died originally, and trying to reproduce that will likely end up with me outright losing the first battle.

...besides, I'll admit, the idea of you getting to keep Ludin doesn't really upset me. So fight your best, and save the little dumbass.

I mean, I’m assuming I wouldn’t get to keep him if I lost the battle protecting him (although you’ll know the answer to that), which is very likely since while my tanks are quite tanky, they can’t solo an entire map by themselves.

Spoiler

I will try to save Ludin though, since I already saved Yrsa!

Oh also, you were right about this not being Telltale.

Edited by Teeheeooks

I will stick to my choices, but I’m talking about the actual battle here. Over half of my team died originally, and trying to reproduce that will likely end up with me outright losing the first battle.

I mean, you're assuming you'll get through the first battle unscathed. It might not happen.

Well, don't sweat it. It was an honest mistake. From here on, make sure to check the load menu before you quit, and see if there's a recent enough save.

I mean, I’m assuming I wouldn’t get to keep him if I lost the battle protecting him (although you’ll know the answer to that), which is very likely since while my tanks are quite tanky, they can’t solo an entire map by themselves.

Hide contents

I will try to save Ludin though, since I already saved Yrsa!

Good luck! I'm off to bed, so if you play some more later, ping me so it doesn't get lost to me.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, you're assuming you'll get through the first battle unscathed. It might not happen.

I know what the much better strategy is.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Good luck! I'm off to bed, so if you play some more later, ping me so it doesn't get lost to me.

Will do.

22 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

...Then in the name of my fallen brother, who has been consumed by your madness, he will be avenged! Beware the Ides of March o debased, charnel  “emperor” of malediction and degradation! Stormbringer hungers for your soul!

Come at me!

Reality Break!