Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

37 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well... Could've gone worse.

So… how did you do at this part of the game? Other than having Oddleif fire arrows.

37 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Brave warrior. May he rest in peace.

He probably will, unlike in your run because here he actually died climactcally. 😛

Edited by Teeheeooks

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Well, that's the Banner Saga replay over. I saw a bunch of stuff I hadn't before, and now I like the trilogy just a little bit more for it.

Now to sit back and watch Sooks go on his own journey.

18 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:

So… how did you do at this part of the game? Other than having Oddleif fire arrows.

Spoiler

I believe I wasted all my supplies much like you did.

18 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:

He probably will, unlike in your run because here he actually died climactcally. 😛

Shut up.

1 hour ago, Teeheeyni said:

Thing is, I'm also stressing about shit, though aside from the existential shitpile that exists and all the things I need to sort out myself I have the stresses of others on my mind as well.

My sympathies. Though I could wax philosophical, that would be trite coming from me, so sympathies is all I'll say.

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Same. I hadn't discussed FE outside of this thread in quite some time for that reason. I just don't have the energy for it anymore.

In my case, it isn't simply energy, it's that I've felt I've taken my public stand on all the FE topics I'd care to discuss and argue before. I'm not one to shout their dislike at something every time it comes up, nor shill my likings at every benign or argumentative opportunity. I need new things to discuss if I'm going to discuss anything.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Personally I can't sing at all. Sometime during elementary school, I stopped being able to put out a melodic voice, choir was moving my mouth with a barely audible sound coming out, it was right next to lip-syncing.

Just now, Teeheemperor said:

I simply don't talk FE much these days because there's nothing to talk about until a new one gets announced xD

Here's a hope to E3! If IS loaned FE to KT to work on something else, what is that other thing they've been cooking? Advance Wars resurrection please!

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

n my case, it isn't simply energy, it's that I've felt I've taken my public stand on all the FE topics I'd care to discuss and argue before. I'm not one to shout their dislike at something every time it comes up, nor shill my likings at every benign or argumentative opportunity. I need new things to discuss if I'm going to discuss anything.

Agreed.

I also feel like my overall opinion on the series has become "they're all good." I find it pointless to go back and forth about which ones are better or worse.

Idk, that's just me, I guess.

And i am part of the Fate fanbase and was part of the Falcom fanbase, both that make FE toxicity look like kiddie play

Is it as bad as the KH fanbase? 

The KH II vs KH III wars are crazy 99% of the time. Xd 

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Until we get FE x Trails to Fate announced at E3

Y E S

aslong as no Rean

11 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Is it as bad as the KH fanbase? 

The KH II vs KH III wars are crazy 99% of the time. Xd 

never was into KH, so dunno 

But Fate has all kind of wars possible, and i have been into Fate for like 7 years now

Y E S

aslong as no Rean

Plot twist, we get a Corrin/Rean support, and it's the only one in the game, since everyone else can only bond with the new protagonist, Reen!

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

Plot twist, we get a Corrin/Rean support, and it's the only one in the game, since everyone else can only bond with the new protagonist, Reen!

This is the most cursed line i have ever read, and i read alot of cursed stuff

23 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

And i am part of the Fate fanbase and was part of the Falcom fanbase, both that make FE toxicity look like kiddie play.

Most of the stuff I’m into probably has fans who are my parents’ age or older.

44 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, that's the Banner Saga replay over. I saw a bunch of stuff I hadn't before, and now I like the trilogy just a little bit more for it.

Awesome, congrats!

Now to sit back and watch Sooks go on his own journey.

Get the popcorn ready.

Reveal hidden contents

I believe I wasted all my supplies much like you did.

So the same as me… but without the death. So me… but better.

10 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

This is the most cursed line i have ever read, and i read alot of cursed stuff

Forgetting about "I Was Rejected By The Succubus President" so quickly?

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Forgetting about "I Was Rejected By The Succubus President" so quickly?

Don’t make him imagine Rean as the Succubus President.

Gunvolt seems to play like Copen now, minus the stealing abilities thing. Interesting shift in playstyle.

Kirin still looks raw.

Still no indication on what the plot is gonna be. Who's the dog, Inti?

Edited by Armagon

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Gunvolt seems to play like Copen now, minus the stealing abilities thing. Interesting shift in playstyle.

Kirin still looks raw.

Still no indication on what the plot is gonna be. Who's the dog, Inti?

now that's a trailer

Spoiler

@Saint Rubenio do you remember that scene where Bolverk and Hakon are fighting, soon after crossing the canyon? In my game, Yrsa popped up out of nowhere to shoot a fire arrow at the ground near Bolverk which distracted him so Juno could do her mind stuff to calm him down. How did that end in your game, though, where you didn’t have Yrsa? Did you have to finish the fight (Yrsa popped in at the third turn) to calm him?