Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wish we'd gotten to see more of him. That beard is out of this world. And the fact that

Hide contents

the emperor of the big evil empire was actually a far kinder, better man than the leader of the good guys was hilarious.

I was going to post Bahanuk, the emperor of many lines. Sadly turns out Serenes Forest doesn't have him listed on the character page. It only lists the important characters, like Estofarne. Poor Bahanuk.

Just because Barker had to go and do a speedrun of Fire Emblem Conquest.

Edited by BrightBow

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

2hRfuVC.png

choose your poison

"Fault"?

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

This better not be another thing I'm in the minority here...

Wouldn't put it past this thread. It's not enough Anime for half of the folks here.

8 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I was going to post Bahanuk, the emperor of many lines. Sadly turns out Serenes Forest doesn't have him listed on the character page. It only lists the important characters, like Estofarne. Poor Bahanuk.

Just because Barker had to go and do a speedrun of Fire Emblem Conquest.

You couldn't even rely on my LP for that because the only time he's seen he's all bloody.

...though I believe I also posted his full portrait for the curiosity's sake.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Humans OP

Eh, I dunno, we have a tendency to self-destruct.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

"Fault"?

A Visual novel.

That finally got it's next chapter announced after like 3000 years

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Eh, I dunno, we have a tendency to self-destruct.

Too op for our own good

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wouldn't put it past this thread. It's not enough Anime for half of the folks here.

I mean, even with Anime stuff.

I'm pretty sure there was little to no peeps at my Ace Combat playthroughs when I wrote them up.

But it's alright. I'm used to it. I mean, practically no comments towards my fanfics either. Well, except the one that's not hosted here on Serenes, and others I dare not disclose to people here.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

...Curses, I started Trails the first again.

...Curses, I'm still playing it wrong but still enjoying it.

I know I'm askin' for a spoiler but in which game is

Spoiler

Josette playable? 'Cause I know she's suppose to be godawful, so I can't wait to use her.

36 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I wish I could contribute to the fun somehow, but... *bites tongue* frustration.

At what? Society?

26 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Too op for our own good

Me in Banner Saga, siding with a king who trapped his people outside the capital while the literal apocalypse was coming so that he could have more resources for himself.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I don’t think you can really play it wrong. Unless you don’t bring Olivier to the finale, then you’re absolutely playing it wrong.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Me in Banner Saga, siding with a king who trapped his people outside the capital while the literal apocalypse was coming so that he could have more resources for himself.

CK2 Players: Just another Tuesday.

Also, they're the King.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I know I'm askin' for a spoiler but in which game is

Reveal hidden contents

Josette playable? 'Cause I know she's suppose to be godawful, so I can't wait to use her.

you still have like 200 hours to go for that 😛

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

CK2 Players: Just another Tuesday.

Also, they're the King.

Isn’t the point in CK2 for your nation itself to survive though? That’s not really helping your nation survive.

Just now, Sooks said:

Isn’t the point in CK2 for your nation itself to survive though? That’s not really helping your nation survive.

The Dynasty, to be more exact. Whenever your home province has an epidemic coming near, you can "Close the Gates". Your peasants won't like that, but it lets you ride out whatever plague comes your way. At least, so long they don't last long enough to get the Dwindling Supplies event chain. Or the Visit from Death event. In my CK2 playthrough I had the tragedy to get that one during the Black Death. Because it's coded to show up during the Black Death. The Reaper killed my character and many others. Fortunately, the direct eldest grandchild survived.

19 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The Dynasty, to be more exact. Whenever your home province has an epidemic coming near, you can "Close the Gates". Your peasants won't like that, but it lets you ride out whatever plague comes your way. At least, so long they don't last long enough to get the Dwindling Supplies event chain. Or the Visit from Death event. In my CK2 playthrough I had the tragedy to get that one during the Black Death. Because it's coded to show up during the Black Death. The Reaper killed my character and many others. Fortunately, the direct eldest grandchild survived.

In this case, the apocalypse is a literal army of almost zombies and a literal darkness covering the land.

38 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah, I still remember this:

One of my best achievements playing anything.

Is your sucession absolute cognatic?