Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Shrimperor said:

makes sense. I tend to not recruit anyone when playing 3H xD

Me either, usually, but this run, I got the Shonen Anime Protag (a.k.a. Shitty Unit) precisely because I heard that specific Paralogue unlocks bonus dialogue. xD

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ikr. Gold.

Reminds me...

XD

Yeah, the part where she starts yelling "PERSONA!" is what the "Sad Haru" one is referencing. Since she is voiced by the same person who also voices Haru Okumura of Persona 5. And yes, Haru's main weapon is indeed an axe. XD
harupersona5.png

She looks like an older Genny, now that I look at her again... my goodness!

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Is that refering to me?

Q0JVx32.png

Yup! ^^

Edited by DragonFlames

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

XD

Yeah, the part where she starts yelling "PERSONA!" is what the "Sad Haru" one is referencing. Since she is voiced by the same person who also voices Haru Okumura of Persona 5.

I see. Interesting!

Turns out Resonance of Fate pre-dates Food Wars by two years.

19 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, in the run of Fire Emblem game that I'm playing, I got something I have not gotten on my first playthrough of the specific route of that Fire Emblem game that I'm playing, because I did not recruit a specific character you need to get that specific thing that I had yet to get in previous playthroughs. Said thing being some extra dialogue that I honestly liked, as well as a CG. Wheee!

And for anyone who doesn't want to recruit a shitty unit, here's the CG in question (spoilered for anyone who doesn't want to see it):

Oh I thought you got that CG regardless lol. Didn't realize you need Caspar for that.

anime-blush-gif-14.gif

I mean... you're the one who made up MVP-Chan! xD

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

I see. Interesting!

Same with her Sad counterpart, she is a very sweet character, but occasionally, she lets slip a... different side of her. XD
One of her lines is her admitting that she enjoys the pained screams of her enemies when she cleaves them in two with her axe.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Oh I thought you got that CG regardless lol. Didn't realize you need Caspar for that.

Yeah, you need him to get the Paralogue.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

did someone say Persona?

XD

Persona 3: Shoot yourself in the head to summon your Persona
Persona 5: Rip your own damn face off to summon your Persona
and then Persona 4 is like: "We crush tarot cards!"

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Same with her Sad counterpart, she is a very sweet character, but occasionally, she lets slip a... different side of her. XD
One of her lines is her admitting that she enjoys the pained screams of her enemies when she cleaves them in two with her axe.

753311592376172630.png?v=1

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I mean... you're the one who made up MVP-Chan! xD

Nicknames are just easier to remember, i already have to remember so many irl names anyway xD

One of her lines is her admitting that she enjoys the pained screams of her enemies when she cleaves them in two with her axe

oh my

Edited by Shrimperor

25 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Oh hey, it's the Estelle that I personally like more than the other one! Yay!

---

Also, in the run of Fire Emblem game that I'm playing, I got something I have not gotten on my first playthrough of the specific route of that Fire Emblem game that I'm playing, because I did not recruit a specific character you need to get that specific thing that I had yet to get in previous playthroughs. Said thing being some extra dialogue that I honestly liked, as well as a CG. Wheee!

And for anyone who doesn't want to recruit a shitty unit, here's the CG in question (spoilered for anyone who doesn't want to see it):

Reveal hidden contents

ZbsNL0L.jpg

This also means that my playthrough will be finished soon, after which I can move on to other stuff!

Oh yeah, I’ve gotten that like twice. It is indeed BL exclusive, gotta beat that paralogue too.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

753311592376172630.png?v=1

Yeah, she's... somethin', alright. XD

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Nicknames are just easier to remember, i already have to remember so many irl names anyway xD

Mood! xD

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh yeah, I’ve gotten that like twice. It is indeed BL exclusive, gotta beat that paralogue too.

Ah, I see! Thank you! ^^

Screenshot_3273.png

Me when i win.

(I took this earlier, imma add it to the reactions folder).

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

did someone say Persona?

Persona es un sustantivo para un individual.

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yeah, you need him to get the Paralogue

See, i always recruit everyone so i just thought that was a given.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

I really need to make a server for all the emotes I have instead of keeping them in browser bookmarks, lol.

Those look good.

same lol

Persona es un sustantivo para un individual.

sophiaHmm.png

The rare piece of non-KOS-MOS Xenosaga art showed up on the TL today

Hmmm. Considering what Albedo does to MOMO, this seems a little bit innocent in comparison.

The sauce

sophiaHmm.png

As a Spanish speaker, Persona is a really funny title because it literally just means "person". And yeah, i know persona is like a term in psychology but as far as i'm concerned, the series of games is just called Person.

• Person 1
  • Person 2
  • Person 3
  • Person 4
  • Person 5

As a Spanish speaker, Persona is a really funny title because it literally just means "person". And yeah, i know persona is like a term in psychology but as far as i'm concerned, the series of games is just called Person.

• Person 1
  • Person 2
  • Person 3
  • Person 4
  • Person 5

''With our powers combines, we will invade jrpgs and make it a school genre!''