• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Hi. I'm done sleeping.

Still feel like death, but eh.

Also, I like how Shrimperor just randomly conquered the thread immediately after I left. Clearly I am this thread's shining ray of hope through the storm and you need me. You cannot drive me away with lewds. You need me.

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So you'll be lewd in your dreams? Oh my...

Only occassionally. Only ocassionally.

8 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Okayyyyy, not all the time.

Never.

7 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

I thought Shrimpy was gonna be the threads salvation, boy was I wrong. Shrimpy is pure evil, will remember that in the future.

I mean, he outright admits to be sadistic. Which, may I remind you, is the same thing as Kaga.

What I'm trying to say is, Kaga did Shrimperor first.

7 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

GtygFe3.png

What even was going on here at this point. Shrimperor, you're derranged!

7 hours ago, Maof06 said:

maybe it's possible to defeat Shrimpy by sending him lewds of his favorite characters, especially if they are outrageous.

Yes.

Yes.

Shrimperor is the target.

Focus your efforts squarely on him, everyone.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...I can't be too harsh on DoS though, it was my first Castlevania, introduced via a DVD of video game trailers that came with a Nintendo Power magazine issue I received. I forget what else was on that CD, other than Riviera: the Promised Land GBA version with Japanese voice clips.

Well, I enjoyed DoS myself. I never replayed it, but it was enjoyable enough while it lasted (at the end I had to get a cheat to automatically complete the seals. The final one became absolutely impossible to do with a mouse).

Though the final boss was way disappointing. The Dmitrii fight was the coolest part of the game, why kill him off instantly and make way for a really generic abomination? Let him fight again, goddamnit!

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Correct. The power of beard is greater than that of any anime.

FIFY

Gah, pulling an all-nighter to get that essay done was a mistake... but at least I did it.
Goddamnit, I think I'm actually about to drop dead, though...

Anyway, what did I miss while I was killing my last living braincells trying to find the differences in the depiction of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table in Medieval Literature (the German texts inspired/translated from the ones Chretien des Troyes wrote, at any rate) and their portrayals in pop culture from all over the world, because that was a good idea that didn't involve looking through way too many texts... ugh...

Now I just need to proof-read it. And then I can hand it in.
And then my professor will be surprised that I hand it in a whole six days before the deadline. Yaaaay...

Why do I do this to myself?

Edited by DragonFlames

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Gah, pulling an all-nighter to get that essay done was a mistake... but at least I did it.

Anyway, what did I miss while I was killing my last living braincells trying to find the differences in the depiction of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table in Medieval Literature (the German texts inspired/translated from the ones Chretien des Troyes wrote, at any rate) and their portrayals in pop culture from all over the world, because that was a good idea that didn't involve looking through way too many texts... ugh...

And then my professor will be surprised that I hand it in a whole six days before the deadline. Yaaaay...

Draggy.

Why?

Go to sleep this second.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

According to the venerable fountain of knowledge that is Wikipedia🧐... the "Bullet Hell" as a particular type of shump, was invented in either 1993 or 1995. 

Therefore, provided it meets the criterion of bullet hell bullet craziness and the game is appropriately old, Ys might have been bullet hell before bullet hell was a thing.

Hmm

I don't know tho if the og Ys was bullet hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhBWFjjh3IA

Not fast enough for bullet hell i think? XD

This is how it looks like in the remaster/Chronicles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSraRfQSCCQ

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What I'm trying to say is, Kaga did Shrimperor first.

What if

Shrimpy is Kaga?

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Go to sleep, Draggy, and proof read when you wake up

Proof reading after an all nighter isn't a good idea, and i am speaking from experience

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Correct. The power of Arthur's beard is greater than that of any Valkyria.

Hey Armagon, guess what game has a lot of beards—

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Whi should i bet my precious reddit points on, Croatia or Spain hmmmmm

Croatia.

says the M

Exactly. As a wise man who believes not in the ways of anime, I am your complete opposite.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

M, the capital of Spain

I mean, Madrid does start with an M. See, my argument holds! Rock solid, it is!

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

- Loli MC of Bloodstained

SHE'S 28

so a whole city for Kaga to enjoy his sadism in?

I suppose so. They've been having a rough time of it since the pandemic started. They were the place most affected, and as if that wasn't enough, around the end of last year it snowed so hard that the city was basically buried.

Nowi is 1000

She don't look the part, though. Just as Miriam doesn't look like a loli. Case closed.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

es.

Yes.

Shrimperor is the target.

Focus your efforts squarely on him, everyone.

Or.

Better yet.

Target both of you.

643614772561969184.png?v=1

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Damn, please just make sure to get some sleep.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

What if

Shrimpy is Kaga?

This would truly be the strangest of world lines.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

She don't look the part, though. Just as Miriam doesn't look like a loli. Case closed.

Hm...