Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Yeah.

Now its all coming back to me... Thanks alot... XD

Yeah I remember that fight being on the lower end of enjoyment.

The strat to win... That I don't remember! Ah well.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

don't wanna wait until 2025 for english release ;_;

You won't Shrimpy.

You'll be waiting until 2029.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Thardus has been slain and the Spider-Ball has been obtained.

But man, that boss fight sucked. It wasn't stupidly hard or anything, it was just boring.

My issue with Thardus was the advice was crap on Boost Balling to avoid the rolling, which it does so very often, too frequently. Whenever I saw Thardus was preparing to roll, I morphed too slowly, and just as I finished I usually got rammed into before I got a chance to get out of the way.

Thardus I read on the wiki was originally somewhere with lava, very likely Magmoor Caverns. Phendrana was going to get this unused boss later shown on a website, lacking an actual name it's referred to as "Ice Boss". A dark grey-blue angry simian with crystals on its back Phazon Kong?. Nintendo didn't like it, because it looked more like an RPG boss than a Metroid one Metroid RPG when?.

42 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This thing.

The modeler for Thardus said it's entirely one model, to their amazement the programmers made it work. From the rolling to any shape adjustments when you destroy parts of it, it's all the same set of polygons, no swapping to another mid-fight. 

47 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I lost more health to those attack drones after you get the Thermal Visor than Thardus.

Agreeing on that, the drones are strangely some of the deadliest enemies in the entire game. Too many bullets too fast.

31 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

621635053981794305.png?v=1

Dana feeling a little lachrymose? Sad, but I like it.😆

Time to continue PxZ2 (i didn't finish Ch.22 last night cause it got past midnight).

Screenshot_4883.png

Screenshot_4884.png

Screenshot_4885.png

39 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

621635053981794305.png?v=1

Western Falcom fans.png

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

My issue with Thardus was the advice was crap on Boost Balling to avoid the rolling, which it does so very often, too frequently. Whenever I saw Thardus was preparing to roll, I morphed too slowly, and just as I finished I usually got rammed into before I got a chance to get out of the way.

Oh there's advice to Boost Ball? See, i just jumped out of the way (couldn't dash since no lock-on when it's rolling).

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Agreeing on that, the drones are strangely some of the deadliest enemies in the entire game. Too many bullets too fast.

Not to mention they showed up in narrow hallways and Thermal Visor actually kinda makes it harder to see where they are.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

oh well

time to see what i missed irl last week

I believe Italy won the football. Then London burned because football fans take it way too seriously.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Ah, the pains of not having enough sepith. For most of the game I was lacking time sepith, but right now, I really want to upgrade Schera’s slots so I can get her better quartz so she can do better in the tower she’s forced in… but I have 49 water sepith.

31 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

However, I still have only 10 deployment slots and I need to add more units to the team.

I feel your pain in Trails.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I believe Italy won the football. Then London burned because football fans take it way too seriously.

And i bet all my internet points it was ugly racism time

even tho it's was the coach's mistake to send a freaking 19 year old on match ball

who does that???

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And then Lebanon got invaded by Israel

image0-148.png?width=500&height=432

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I feel your pain in Trails.

I have 10 slots and like 15 people I want to use. Not to mention, I need a unit I'm not using to recruit someone.

...I'm seriously considering just killing him. I already have a dark mage.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Haven't heard many details, but from what my father mentioned... Yeah. Absolutely.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Over football? Oh gosh…

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I have 10 slots and like 15 people I want to use. Not to mention, I need a unit I'm not using to recruit someone.

...I'm seriously considering just killing him. I already have a dark mage.

Indeed. I have 4 slots and 7 people I want to use, and someone I don’t want to use is forced in one of those slots so that bumps it down to 3 (but Olivier temporarily (hopefully) left so that’s down to 6 to choose from for now)

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Over football? Oh gosh…

oh poor sweet innocent you

Football can have high level racism. Some countries are known for being especially bad about it

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Over football?

In some countries there's riots and murder when they lose at football. Racism isn't surprising at all. What is surprising is that this is somehow still acceptable.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Indeed. I have 4 slots and 7 people I want to use, and someone I don’t want to use is forced in one of those slots so that bumps it down to 3 (but Olivier temporarily (hopefully) left so that’s down to 6 to choose from for now)

Kill everyone else for experience.