Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

*FE arguments going all around*

Hey, im not in on that! 

Instead, im gonn complain about nowadays games buffer systems. This idea is and always will be- stupid!

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Liking Thracia 776 is a capital offense.

Correct Ruben.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
F0NywVGx_o.jpg

I did what I could. This cover art doesn't lend itself so well to memeing.

I love how you didn't even use my current pfp and just used Godzilla cause that's what I'm known for at this point lmao.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

so you played this game before or something

No, I just know the main guy looks like Rean so I made a joke.

Didn't realize I was accurate.

2 minutes ago, Spara said:

It's great because it looks like Armagon's trying to put Kaga's head on a pike, but he's only wielding a bow.

Haha, it does look like that huh. Ruben has, accidentally probably, captured my distaste for Kaga games.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

No, I just know the main guy looks like Rean so I made a joke.

Didn't realize I was accurate.

he doesn't really look like Rean

But he has a ''white hair'' power up

hopefully that's where the similarities end xD

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

he doesn't really look like Rean

But he has a ''white hair'' power up

hopefully that's where the similarities end xD

From the thumbnail of the music you've posted, he kinda looks like Rean.

5 minutes ago, Spara said:

It's great because it looks like Armagon's trying to put Kaga's head on a pike, but he's only wielding a bow.

Hah! It really does! Let's say I had planned it and not that I just didn't know where to put his head so I just placed it there because I thought it looked okay enough.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Correct Ruben.

How dare you.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Haha, it does look like that huh. Ruben has, accidentally probably, captured my distaste for Kaga games.

Definitely not an accident. I'm just an artistic genius.

45 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also, when am I gonna get some cash? I'm really strapped for some funds right now.

I don't have the records anymore, but I think Rev gives you 60k in liquid assets total. By contrast BR and CQ alike give... 140k? I don't remember exactly, but it was clear that Rev shortchanges you in exchange for all the droppable weapons you get.

38 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, so far the map seems to be exactly the same as in Birthright.

...Except Shura came out of nowhere. With his... base Birthright stats? What? This early? Jesus, he's fucking insane...!

Oh, and Nyx is here too. With... with her base Conquest stats. Pffft...

One of the classic "Rev wasn't playtested/balanced" examples.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

*FE arguments going all around*

Meanwhile Me:

Swiss Neutrality in a Nutshell [REPOST]: HistoryMemes

I should be able to figure out what all these mean, b/c history degree. But I can't quite, top is... Franco-Prussian War? Second is WWI, given it'd be what comes between Franco-Prussian and WWII, which the third obviously is, fourth is Cold War. And last is unorganized modern European turmoil?

It took me a minute, but I think I get the message- Switzerland is paradise from the craziness. -Unless you were a woman for much of it, IIRC, the Swiss didn't expand suffrage to womankind until the 1960s or 70s. 

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I should be able to figure out what all these mean, b/c history degree. But I can't quite, top is... Franco-Prussian War? Second is WWI, given it'd be what comes between Franco-Prussian and WWII, which the third obviously is, fourth is Cold War. And last is unorganized modern European turmoil?

It took me a minute, but I think I get the message- Switzerland is paradise from the craziness. -Unless you were a woman for much of it, IIRC, the Swiss didn't expand suffrage to womankind until the 1960s or 70s. 

Haha, more or less. Of course, it helps that Switzerland for long had many advantages that made invasion unfeasible, then adopted even more measures like having an armed citizenry, access tunnels ready to be blown up, lots of bunkers, etc.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I don't have the records anymore, but I think Rev gives you 60k in liquid assets total. By contrast BR and CQ alike give... 140k? I don't remember exactly, but it was clear that Rev shortchanges you in exchange for all the droppable weapons you get.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

One of the classic "Rev wasn't playtested/balanced" examples.

Good thing I'm utilizing a much more balanced team.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

he doesn't look like Rean that much.

Really? To me he just looks like a sleep-deprived Rean in the screenshot Shrimpy shared. Smh anime characters all look the same

TIL 3H probably doesn't use Fistbreaker because it also activates on monster weapons.

Where's my quadding wolves IS/Toei Kekmo?

Edited by Dayni

Hmm, do I really need an armorslayer? I could end the chapter now, or I could go all out to try and get that last chest but… an armorslayer? In Conquest? When would I ever use that?

Edited by Sooks

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hmm, do I really need an armorslayer? I could end the chapter now, or I could go all out to try and get that last chest but… an armorslayer? In Conquest? When would I ever use that?

Chapter 13? 18? 26?

I could see it with 18 for sure.

9 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Chapter 13? 18? 26?

I could see it with 18 for sure.

I mean, yeah, but I should have hammers by then which have WTA over lances.

Which one is chapter 18 again? The number isn’t ringing any bells which should be a good sign.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

OBFx9co.png
Niles.png

And they say he’s better than Mozu…

I completed chapter 11. It went really well, I focused on giving exp to Beruka and Percy. Beruka got a speed level, which is always a treat, and Percy got an all around good level (though his first level was bad). I also got both of the chests. There’s not really a lot to say about this map.

Up next is the map that I don’t like but everyone else does, so I will take a little break before doing it. Who knows, maybe I’ll finally see its greatness this time.

Dude, marry him to Mozu and reclass him to Archer. His Res will take a blow, but he already has plenty, and his growths in Str and Def will increase.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

I see you guys were talking about my fav. Manga

and Kuro even....

Now i want to cry ;_;

They aren't cultured enough

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

But Kuro is dead

Wait, Kuro died?!

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, so far the map seems to be exactly the same as in Birthright.

...Except Shura came out of nowhere. With his... base Birthright stats? What? This early? Jesus, he's fucking insane...!

Oh, and Nyx is here too. With... with her base Conquest stats. Pffft...

Revelation in a nutshell. Wait until you see Niles and Odin.

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I mean, yeah, but I should have hammers by then which have WTA over lances.

Which one is chapter 18 again? The number isn’t ringing any bells which should be a good sign.

The Izumo map.

I do think the general bosses both have lances, but if not the other has the 1-2 range axe.

Chapter 12 completed! That was actually wonderful. I used to remember the pots as a hassle that slowed down the battle, but they were incredibly helpfully positioned and made the battle really strategic. Maybe I didn’t like the gimmick because I used to use the dragon vein like an idiot which only left pots to deal with in the bottom half of the map, but even those were helpful because they completely blocked off Saizo and Kagero’s squad. I followed the emperor of Shrimp himself’s advice and didn’t use it this time, and the chapter was very enjoyable. The chapter went wonderfully, I got both chests and killed Ryoma. I only made one “mistake” (placing Niles in range of an apothecary with lunge on the other side of a wall of pots), which at first I thought might have killed my attempt, but actually ended up helping me tremendously in the long run because I didn’t have to deal with them later when I would already be dealing with a large-ish group of enemies. So I was accidentally a master tactician.

eGbRoO2.png
Niles did this. I’m pretty sure this Niles has leveled more strength than all of my previous Nileses combined. I just might keep him around after I get his S-support, at least for a little while. I mean, 3 strength levels! Niles!

The other standout of this chapter was Camilla. I had forgotten just how OP she was.

GJUhaYO.png

This is just using the dual club you get in her joining chapter, which she has the weapon rank for at base, and C support with Corrin. Who else can do this to Ryoma? I just had her attack, then had Azura sing for her, and Camilla finished him off. She wasn’t doubled by Ryoma, did half his HP and barely took any damage. And then she got a strength and speed level after killing him. OP.

38 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Dude, marry him to Mozu and reclass him to Archer. His Res will take a blow, but he already has plenty, and his growths in Str and Def will increase.

Niles is already taken. Well, they’re only at A-support, but I want my shining bow Nina. But maybe he won’t need it, see the level above.

38 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Revelation in a nutshell. Wait until you see Niles and Odin.

Oh yeah, they’re hilarious.