• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Maybe we can create 2 groups hah!

2 groups?

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Smh Armagon, you need to get all the stars.

I got everything that mattered.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

¿Ruben quiere Senno? Tsk, tenia que ser...

Aha. Ahora todo tiene sentido.

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I will hold their lives hostage. Senno dies, well... Elise might just suffer a tragic, tragic accident.

Again, I'm here to watch the standoff.

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Feeler is great. He's Bantu but kinda good, I love him. The hack in general is pretty damn great, I recommend it.

Hey, Bantu's kinda good!

In MotE.

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I felt like citing the utter stupidity of one or three Byzantine emperors during the long inglorious era of the empire's perpetual decline. It turns out that relying entirely on mercenaries is a terrible idea, at least in the 1200s-1300s AD if you're a once-great now increasing very minor/dying power. You need some native soldiers (loyal ones ofc) to keep the sellswords from turning on you. Mercenaries can fight very well, and Europe did gradually come to employ them in greater and greater numbers until they became the great majority of employed soldiers during the Early Modern period, but, it didn't work out well for near-terminal stage Byzantium.

The doctor to Byzantium: "You've got a major case of idiocy. It's terminal"

It'd be interesting seeing the rise of mercenaries in terms of the composition of armed forces, but I am not going to pretend I'm familiar myself. Here I am asking myself how relevant they were in the european conflicts of the 1800s (not the colonial efforts where quite a large amount of the administration of exploitation (and a fair amount of enforcement) was handled by companies) and thinking not much, but I could very well be wrong as it's a poor century in terms of familiarity for myself (I absolutely should revisit the Land League and the home rule/fenian movements, for an example on more local history)

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

We have to make Ruben play Birthright so he has no chance of Senno. Otherwise he would be a tad too… unpredictable.

You fool he'll just kill Sakura and you lose Elise then. And Sakura for whoever plays Rev.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

we have 4 people interested, maybe more

Yeah, count me out. I have enough else to play.

Sorry.

Now I'm watching the bad, new Spider Man movies 😕

39 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Where are the Garon fanarts? I want Garon fanart. Preferably of him T-posing on top of his throne. I'd laugh way too hard if you managed to find such a thing.

Nobody cares about Garon

first Ryoma gets hit by a 5%, then Corrin get's critted by a 1% lol

it's like the game is telling me enough today.

So i will just play the last 2 paralogues to get the rest above lvl 15 or maybe to 20, and maybe luck gain will help me lol

1 minute ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Now I'm watching the bad, new Spider Man movies 😕

Do you then count ASm as the Ugly?

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Taking the safe way out. Xd

...You're not wrong.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I'll let this slide if Spider-Verse is excluded from that statement.

Even as one of the least loving of Spiderverse I will defy anyone to say it's bad. Or not the best.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Even as one of the least loving of Spiderverse I will defy anyone to say it's bad. Or not the best.

Spider-Verse is like the one Spider-Man movie where I'd legitimately like to sit down with someone who doesn't like it and talk about why. And I mean beyond broad statements like "I don't like superhero films".

....on the flip side, Amazing Spider-Man 2 is the one Spider-Man movie where I'd like to sit down with someone who genuinely likes it and talk about why.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

on the flip side, Amazing Spider-Man 2 is the one Spider-Man movie where I'd like to sit down with someone who genuinely likes it and talk about why.

Thats the one with the Green Goblin, right?

Edit: and Electro, I think.

Edited by lightcosmo

16 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

¿Ruben quiere Senno? Tsk, tenia que ser...

Jajajajajaja ya tardaban las bromas sobre el Senno.

17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

We have to make Ruben play Birthright so he has no chance of Senno. Otherwise he would be a tad too… unpredictable.

Unrpredictable? Pish posh. Perfectly predictable. You just need not to kill my favorite characters, the recruitable bosses. That's all.

Watch, I'll lose my bargaining chip by complete accident, guaranteed.

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

9gdBzVN.png

just got critted by a 1%......

should've used Rally Luck, but come on...

You were a fool to trust in the RNG.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ah.

I have to be in Ruben's group. The universe demands it.

The ironman wouldn't last. We'd sabotage each other, and everyone else in the process.

10 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Nobody cares about Garon

I was not aware that my full name is Ruben Nobody.

Give me Garon fanarts, you dick. Move your ass from the loli hentai sites and find me some wholesome art of Garon T-posing.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

...on the flip side, Amazing Spider-Man 2 is the one Spider-Man movie where I'd like to sit down with someone who genuinely likes it and talk about why.

Hello, I am the guy who loves Garon. I haven't watched that movie, but I can say with some confidence I probably would enjoy it.

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

How I feel when this happens to me:

That's me when I recall Three Houses is a videogmae that exists.

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Thats the one with the Green Goblin, right?

Edit: and Electro, I think.

Yes, that's the one with Green Goblin and Electro.

Better to say it's the one with Electro tho because Green Goblin doesn't really matter much there. He just shows up and an extreme downgrade from the Green Goblins of the Raimi trilogy.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The ironman wouldn't last. We'd sabotage each other, and everyone else in the process.

It would be balanced by both of us being Revelation enjoyers.

Well I'd be the one playing Rev anyway.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hello, I am the guy who loves Garon. I haven't watched that movie, but I can say with some confidence I probably would enjoy it.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 makes Fates look like a Shakespearean drama. And yes, that includes Revelation.

Yes, that's the one with Green Goblin and Electro.

Better to say it's the one with Electro tho because Green Goblin doesn't really matter much there. He just shows up and an extreme downgrade from the Green Goblins of the Raimi trilogy

Mmkay just making sure there.

Yeah the GG didnt add alot, but I liked the sequence with him and Spidey where Gwen dies. The whole bit with the clock was awesome, not to mention the reference to the comic episode where she does die.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 makes Fates look like a Shakespearean drama. And yes, that includes Revelation

Good.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It would be balanced by both of us being Revelation enjoyers.

Ah, true, true.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Well I'd be the one playing Rev anyway.

Hey, what if I wanna Rev? There is no Senno in Birthright, after all!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

0a9a889b2660e44bb268032a1b770ff0.png

can't find sauce tho

Baaah but that's like, the Garon that would've been if Fates was like, well written or something! I wanted Funny Garon...

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's me when I recall Three Houses is a videogmae that exists.

But Rubenio…there are…worse war crimes that the FE series committed…with a certain spinoff…

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

and find me some wholesome art of Garon T-posing.

In not quite certain I understand what your getting at here. Perhaps im slow right now, but I dont get it.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Give me Garon fanarts, you dick. Move your ass from the loli hentai sites and find me some wholesome art of Garon T-posing.

https://i.redd.it/n60cqcvz4mo11.jpg

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'll let this slide if Spider-Verse is excluded from that statement.

19 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Do you then count ASm as the Ugly?

ASM good

Also, Spiderverse is good, but not the best

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

....on the flip side, Amazing Spider-Man 2 is the one Spider-Man movie where I'd like to sit down with someone who genuinely likes it and talk about why.

We'll have a good talk if I ever visit the USA

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Spider-Man: Homecoming makes Fates look like a Shakespearean drama. And yes, that includes Revelation.

FTFY

Takumi’s fun castle cleared. I actually beat Hinata’s squad normally this time, but I still cheesed the wall because what else was I gonna do, use staves? I got both chests, Leo learned life taker, Velouria learned grisly wound and Kana and Nina both got ever closer to the weapon ranks I want.

Meanwhile Ophelia is nowhere near A-rank, which worries me because it’s the end of the game and I wanted her to get it so I could arm scroll her to S and give her the S-rank tome, since I’ve never used an S-rank weapon in Conquest.

2 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

We'll have a good talk if I ever visit the USA

2 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

FTFY

06, I’ve got to know, how does it feel to have the worse Spider-Man takes on the internet, factoring in your opinions on the Raimi films as well?