Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

44 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

It's okay, I have bias for the Sinnoh and Unova games. I think the only part of her I don't like are her Lucario ears.

Hey, im on the Unova boat as well!

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Okay, I'm back to being undecided. Go through Arlington or around. I've decided to do Operation Anchorage now, but now the question is if it's before or after the library visit.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I like how after going through the Vault-Tec Headquarters, composed of three separate areas, I returned to the first one and could return to the main area by jumping down the ledge (what's this, a Tamriel dungeon? Right, Bethesda.). Then my companions, in order to follow... start heading back through the entire building instad of, jumping down the ledge too. Okay!

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

True. Kaga supremacy or something. Disregard its placement in my sig, it totally is Peak Emblem to walk through mountains for 30 minutes because Dew died.

It's your fault for letting Dew die, bro.

https://i.imgur.com/JDLLLAT.jpeg

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Best Champion... Ugh, I never liked Cynthia... Sorry. 

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

It's okay, I have bias for the Sinnoh and Unova games. I think the only part of her I don't like are her Lucario ears.

Iris supremacy!

Good afternoon! I hope everyone is having a good day! Mine has been good, as I sort of kind of achieved my goal for today. I say sort of kind of because, in retrospect, my goal was kind of vague, but even considering today a baby step, it was still a massive success.

Today I will attempt Hinoka’s map at some point.

1 minute ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Iris supremacy!

Funny how I consider her to be a weaker part of imo the best games in the series. Partly because I had an easier time fighting her than most champions (though she certainly wasn't Diantha).

@Sooks Well at least you know you accomplished something, so good on you.

7 hours ago, Dayni said:

It's amazing what BvS did.

Just, just how bad a film it is.

The result of rushing to copy Marvel while also completely misunderstanding your characters.

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

. I think the only part of her I don't like are her Lucario ears.

Or as Iike to call them, the "testicle ears". 

Now you can't unsee it.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Good afternoon! I hope everyone is having a good day!

I came home from my 4 hour shift and fell asleep.

I will throw my hat into the ring with this Pokémon song, because it was my childhood. Ah, the nostalgia…

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I came home from my 4 hour shift and fell asleep.

Work bad, sleep good, so… okay day?

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

@Sooks Well at least you know you accomplished something, so good on you.

Thank you.

Pokemon music, huh?

Here's literally the only piece I can remember from the entire franchise, plucked out of the only game I ever played.

Hey, come to think about it, I did play one of the dungeon crawlers too... Don't think I ever finished it, though, and my memories of it are... limited.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Pokemon music, huh?

Here's literally the only piece I can remember from the entire franchise, plucked out of the only game I ever played.

The remake’s version is better.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, come to think about it, I did play one of the dungeon crawlers too... Don't think I ever finished it, though, and my memories of it are... limited.

It’s okay, they’re not fun.

Well, the little personality quizzes are fun. I enjoyed those.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Pokemon music, huh?

Play a better mainline Pokémon game. And finish the either Red or Blue Rescue Team, and one of Explorers of Time/Space/Sky games. Genuinely touching games.

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The result of rushing to copy Marvel while also completely misunderstanding your characters.

And the misunderstanding wasn't a new problem, considering Manos of Steel (my naming it that is just me having fun with it, nothing more).

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Turns out we're equal on experience with PMD by the sounds of it. Never got all that far in it, don't think I was going to be interested in the genre.

If you were to play any (I doubt you will), Hoenn's a pretty easy pick for nuzlocking, I can tell you from experience.

Just now, Sooks said:

Well, the little personality quizzes are fun. I enjoyed those.

I to this day don't know how I managed to get Charmander when I played PMD Blue.

Still feeling melancholic today.

Getting lost in writing in the dry minutiae Genealogy fanfic stuff is helping. I wanted to write of Thracian military organization, instead, I'm detailing the course of the war of the Crusaders, continuing ideas I had earlier. Logic dictated to me that Issach be the first country to get freed if you're using Darna as your starting point. So far, I'm one major battle in, Rivough has been overrun, a base not in the desert has been secured. Now, it's time for the Crusader success story starting in the summer of 632 to slow down, and for next ~two years to become the "Issach Phase" of the war.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Turns out we're equal on experience with PMD by the sounds of it. Never got all that far in it, don't think I was going to be interested in the genre.

I played through all of Red Rescue Team. I tried Explorers of Time, but I dropped it after the Groudon battle.

Turns out there are four not-Roguelike/Mystery Dungeon players here, given Armagon is certainly in that camp.

23 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Funny how I consider her to be a weaker part of imo the best games in the series. Partly because I had an easier time fighting her than most champions (though she certainly wasn't Diantha).

Did you play challenge mode

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald?

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The remake’s version is better.

The GBA version has its charm.

God, Flannery's so hot

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Work bad, sleep good, so… okay day?

Work was fine. Pretty chill.

Good day so far honestly.

8 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Explorers of Time/Space/Sky games.

Sky completely invalidates the other two versions haha.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Turns out there are four not-Roguelike/Mystery Dungeon players here, given Armagon is certainly in that camp.

Oh I like mystery dungeon. Granted, I've just played the Pokemon ones, dunno how others are.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Still feeling melancholic today.

I hope everything gets better for you.

And good luck with your writing!

16 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Play a better mainline Pokémon game. And finish the either Red or Blue Rescue Team, and one of Explorers of Time/Space/Sky games. Genuinely touching games.

Agree. R/S/E are not that great. 

1: Water

2: Poor level curve

3:  Water

4: no interesting events

5: Water

12 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Did you play challenge mode

I hadn't gotten to at the time (I had to get the key off someone else because I has W2), then I kinda went down the long slope of 3DS pokemon leading me to a pessimism about the series as well as getting into FE. What's on that cart right now doesn't help matters (someone else's playthrough). But yeah that'd certainly be a reason to go back. Does it do more with movesets as well, not just levels?

(Also turns out I deleted my challenge key in having her restart on it. Well shit, another mess that will be easier solved by emulation.)

12 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

God, Flannery's so hot

FaGBP.png.ec14d4e96ec7248b82215a6de926418f.png

(Think I wouldn't notice smh)

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

She is the Fire Gym Leader, it would be difficult for her to keep her temperature down.

Yeah, Overheat really makes that obvious.

I massively overlevelled a Sceptile in my monograss nuzlocke entirely for her. I still almost died.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

👍

Can I also say Unova good?

Just now, Dayni said:

FaGBP.png.ec14d4e96ec7248b82215a6de926418f.png

That looks more like he's holding a very long spear.

Are you overcompensating for something Dayni if you need something that long to bonk?

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Agree. R/S/E are not that great. 

1: Water

2: Poor level curve

3:  Water

4: no interesting events

5: Water

Almost as bad as the Johto games (though I can admit HGSS did improve and add so much).