• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

36 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Gratttttttts

Thanks. Man, I feel like I could take on the world now! Well... Maybe not the world, but after this insanity, Iago and Garon will be small fries.

...I worry about Takumi, but that's a topic for another day.

36 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Remove Matthis.

Are you kidding me? SD Matthis looking like NMotE Luke at max level and you want me to remove him? Psch. Matthis will never go. Never. It's either Senno or Suzume. Or both. I'm not quite sure yet. I'll want to get to the endgame first.

Ah, hit another snag. The last Mementos mission is quite the steep difficulty curve from the second to last. Ah well, will be put on hold, despite as much needing to recruit Skull. On the flip side, finally got all four Tales characters to max rank. Now to get them to max level. Though I still need to pass the harder version of their trials to get their VC Grasta. On that subject, still getting unlucky with Pain Grasta acquisition at Antiquity Garulea AD, but that one is the least time consuming of the lot.

I think today I'll finally head to Falls Church in Fallout 3.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

All right, so I've spent the last half hour on the first room of Iago's map. Not because it's too difficult or anything, but rather because I am an extremely stupid person who is incapable of getting through two moves without making seven mistakes.

Sorry, just venting. When you have to reset the first turn for the 5th time in a row because you forgot to hurt the door / you forgot to silence the hexing rod bitch / the entrap maid missed, it starts to really grind your gears.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

that's why Turn wheel is needed.

yeah abuseable, but i prefer abuseable over pressing the wrong button accidently and resetting an hour of progress due to a missclick

I am 100% save stating after the hero room next time.

The problem is that I'm making 700 mistakes per attempt and seem unable to get there.

I know we've been through this song and dance a hundred times by now, but... Goodness it does not get any less insufferable.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Maybe you should take a rest and play something more relaxing.

I mean, it's dinner time, I can just go do that instead. But the idea of leaving this really easy part of the map undone after the thousands of extremely stupid mistakes I've made hurts my heart.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Like Another Eden.

Is it anime? Is it an RPG? What is the status of the beard in that game? I think that about covers all of my character traits.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

mean, it's dinner time, I can just go do that instead. But the idea of leaving this really easy part of the map undone after the thousands of extremely stupid mistakes I've made hurts my heart

tbf the part isn't that easy. Especially when any one remaining can one round corrin with a Wyrmslayer. I usually try, if possible, to clear the whole room in one Player Phase. Wasn't possible with Hoshido tho and had to leave 1 or 2 alive

Edited by Shrimperor

TIL the Everstone's glitched on Kadabra and it'll still evolve if you trade it.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

tbf the part isn't that easy. Especially when any one remaining can one round corrin with a Wyrmslayer. I usually try, if possible, to clear the whole room in one Player Phase. Wasn't possible with Hoshido tho and had to leave 1 or 2 alive

Where else are there Wyrmslayers on enemies in Fates come to think of it?

Of course, after all that nonsense, I wipe the floor with the mage room. Seriously, this map isn't that bad, it's one of the better lategame maps I feel, but... Who in the world came up with the faceless/sorcerer split? I mean, I'm glad there's a way that doesn't involve going through the stoneborns, but... why?

In any case, I'll leave the second half of the map for after dinner. I don't feel like wading through the general/berserker spam right now.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

tbf the part isn't that easy. Especially when any one remaining can one round corrin with a Wyrmslayer.

Haha Corrin, Elfuigi was on door breaking duty. The real concern was Iggy, I needed him on the frontlines.

I usually try, if possible, to clear the whole room in one Player Phase. Wasn't possible with Hoshido tho and had to leave 1 or 2 alive

Honestly, the four heroes to the sides are pretty irrelevant, as they can be easily blocked with four units. They don't even need to be that tanky, they just need not to be dragons.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Honestly, the four heroes to the sides are pretty irrelevant, as they can be easily blocked with four units. They don't even need to be that tanky, they just need not to be dragons.

I made the mistake and didn't kill the Brave Weapon one. He instantly one shot one of my units lol, thus i made extra sure to always kill him xD

Bwahahahahaha

Hwahahahahahah!

Yes.

Haitaka did exactly what I was hoping he'd do.

Holy shit, I can say without a semblance of a doubt that this is my best Haitaka. In fact, he's the best unit I've ever had in this game. @Shrimperor want me to send him again so I can shill the capture mechanic for the 513872856th time?

...Well, after dinner. Let's not be too hasty now.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I made the mistake and didn't kill the Brave Weapon one. He instantly one shot one of my units lol, thus i made extra sure to always kill him xD

Ah yeah, him. Yeah, he was an issue, until Kumagera one-rounded him with the dual club.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ch 5 had a few

And some maps here and there, but not that often, true

Looked it up, couple of Conquest paralogues, DLC maps, the Birthright Hans chapter and Invasion. Several don't have them outside Hard at all.

None in Rev makes double nonsense imo.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Ya know

shouldn't Wyrmslayer have been effective on all Royals?

considering they all have dragon blood and stuff

I think it's due to how long ago the dragon blood was put in their systems, or at least that's probably the excuse.

Now, what's the border between "can turn into a dragon" and can use dragon veins at?

Too diluted, I'd assume. We're talking hundreds of years worth of generations of dilution, after all. Enough power left to power the dragon veins since magic, but not enough to count as part-dragon anymore.

Ya know

shouldn't Wyrmslayer have been effective on all Royals?

considering they all have dragon blood and stuff

They can't turn into plot dragons though. Probably not enough dragon blood in their veins to trigger... Whatever mechanism in the wyrmslayer allows it to harm dragons more bigly.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

v5hqaevn1tk71.jpg

😃

Fanart that suffices for me and my somewhat high standards.

I don't care to rumormonger without a dark god above me, but I saw this.:

"Xenoblade developer Monolith Soft's website is being taken down for maintenance on Wednesday, September 8th — the first time since 2017."

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/09/rumour_could_monolith_softs_website_be_a_hint_at_a_xenoblade_3_nintendo_direct

I'll doubt this means anything at all. Would be nice were it true however. Monolith has been quiet lately, too quiet. They can pop out a game every 2-3 years, and IIRC they said XC1DE was a light workload, so something should be coming by which I mean the Soma Bringer 2 nobody asked for.