• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

WTD 98% is pretty impressive.

P S C H

Just now, Shrimperor said:

especially in Fates where it's like 25% lategame

How many stats did Mozu cap, though? With Aptitude to carry her, let's not forget.

I am so hyped for the grand finale tomorrow.

Even if it sucks. I just want to get to the end so I can share my team and teach everyone a lesson in underestimating Fates captives.

Unbenannt.PNG

The ones that matter for an Archer

Ahahah! Child's play! Child's play, I say! Haitaka capped four! Four!

except that nobody does 

Okay, fine. I just plain wanna gush about 'em. They're my favorite thing about Fates and you're all going to hear about it for the 100th time. And count your lucky stars my rants are being all happy and positive for a change!

@Ghost_06_

IXu2kAD.png

youtube rec'd me this

I blame you

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, fine. I just plain wanna gush about 'em. They're my favorite thing about Fates and you're all going to hear about it for the 100th time. And count your lucky stars my rants are being all happy and positive for a change!

the Ruben x Fates arc continues

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

does a Corncob!Shigure get affected by Wyrmslayer?

Yes, all of Corrin's children are.

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

But at least I've got Haitaka. He easily one-rounds him with his brave lance. Whatever would I do without you, my friend.

“Hey there, Nohrian pawn. Care for a little lesson in Hoshidan combat?”

How fitting.

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

the Ruben x Fates arc continues

It's beautiful. Beautiful.

11 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

“Hey there, Nohrian pawn. Care for a little lesson in Hoshidan combat?”

How fitting.

Damn straight. Heck, we can go one step further.

"How... mortifying..."

Haitaka was so mortified by his defeat that day that he decided he would improve until no human being in Fateslandia could ever humiliate him like so.

And boy, did he ever succeed. His Shonen protagonist arc was fulfilled with flying colors. This guy's going down in Ruben history and it's going to be difficult to replace him in the signature hall of fame.

Tomorrow, after I beat the game, I'll share him alongside the rest of the gang, as is tradition. I cannot wait, myself.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Damn straight. Heck, we can go one step further.

"How... mortifying..."

Haitaka was so mortified by his defeat that day that he decided he would improve until no human being in Fateslandia could ever humiliate him like so.

And boy, did he ever succeed. His Shonen protagonist arc was fulfilled with flying colors. This guy's going down in Ruben history and it's going to be difficult to replace him in the signature hall of fame.

Tomorrow, after I beat the game, I'll share him alongside the rest of the gang, as is tradition. I cannot wait, myself.

Oboro died so Haitaka could take Takumi's heart--let it be known.

11 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Oboro died so Haitaka could take Takumi's heart--let it be known.

Well, now I have no choice, do I. I simply must kill BeTraYAl Boy with Haitaka.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

mario-luigi-dancing.gif

I've always wondered what they were smoking when they decided to make that Mario's level up animation.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

55 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh hey, that's the game I've been eyeing.

...I hope the fact that I have seen images of it in an unrelated forum does not lead the Youtube algorythm to recommend me spoilers. It spoiled every game in the series before I played them. I'd like for the same not to happen here. I already ate a couple of (I'm hoping minor) spoilers before.

Hopefully you won't be spoiled that Herlock Sholmes is the culprit of the final case... just kidding. Well, it might happen, but I wouldn't know since I haven't reached the final case yet.

53 minutes ago, Dayni said:

This Dracula knockoff better break the bottle if he snaps.

He does, other times he throws it into the candles behind him. When he's really annoyed, he tosses his entire wine bottle into the audience.

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I, for once, welcome Project x Zone 3.

I wouldn't mind it myself. Namco should bring back some SRW reps, maybe swap Haken & Kaguya for Alady & Neige, and throw someone who feasibly could fight on foot not-Sanger from the OGverse. Time to bring back that power suit Gilliam? And Sega has SMT & Persona now. Joker as an Assist and two of the other playable characters a duo?  I'll take an Etrian Odyssey Assist Character too, let me have one verdant forest labyrinth battle with terrifying 1-3 FOEs on it.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

It's not fanart, it's more job recruitment artwork from Monolith's website. I can't wait for this to confirm that Rex and Pyra will be added to Mario Golf: Super Rush.

Being official makes it instantly better.😆

...Why do they still have that one fantasy project posted on the front page of their website? So far they've been treating it like vaporware.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Unc9xgr.jpg

For whenever you need to call someone a clown, or the entire circus.

Is this his way of foreshadowing Turnabout Big Top?😨

The future-proofing shows here. What I assume are basically spiffied up 3DS models don't look half-bad.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And, what do you know. The final boss of the map is an RNG fest where I either one-round him or risk critical death. The mark of any good map, right there.

There's a Spy Yumi/Shuriken in that chest on the other side, 3 range exceeds Excalibur's 2. It's well worth fighting the Stoneborn for RNG-proofing Iago.😜

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

16 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Hopefully you won't be spoiled that Herlock Sholmes is the culprit of the final case... 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW CAN YOU DO THIS

I WILL KILL YOU FOR THUS

Honestly though, since I discovered it's om Steam, I'm actually considering grabbing it after I finish Conquest. Price's a little steep, but well, it'd be the only game in series I'd paid for, so... Meh, it evens out. Kinda.

Inb4 Ace Attorney of all things invades the thread

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is this his way of foreshadowing Turnabout Big Top?

Turns out Van Zieks was Moe's ancestor all along.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

There's a Spy Yumi/Shuriken in that chest on the other side, 3 range exceeds Excalibur's 2. It's well worth fighting the Stoneborn for RNG-proofing Iago.😜

Hahahahahahahaha

That's a good one.

9 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

X to doubt.

It's an action game with really likable characters and a very-well written plot that gets to the point right away.

...honestly, much like Spider-Verse, Uprising is one of those games where i'd like a thesis on why someone wouldn't like it. Although i suppose gameplay-wise, the controls just don't click for everyone.

7 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

https://i.redd.it/4fz5rj70etk71.png

I feel like some of these biologically can't happen. 

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And from what I was told, in the case of some of the much larger paintings in Early Modern Europe, it wasn't one person's work. A team of artists would be assigned separate portions of a given painting. I'm not sure how frequent this was, and it only applied to larger projects, but I take it elite patrons weren't picky if it was a secondary piece in their vast collections. 

Yeah, i remember this being a topic. I don't know about whole teams but i know some paintings are attributed to more than one person.

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

v5hqaevn1tk71.jpg

Yep, another piece of artwork for Monolith Soft's recruitment drive.

....speaking of Xenoblade, that reminds me

These guys are the ones who did the Indol and Theosoir themes in Xenoblade 2. A while back there was that whole "Mitsuda is working on a new game" which people thought was a new Xenoblade but i didn't think too much of it. But between this and that """leak""" a while back, it's gotten discussion started again.

I'll admit, Anuna and Mitsuda working together does make me curious.

4 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Pyra! ❤️ oh and that other person, I guess.

I will not tolerate this Rex slander.

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...Why do they still have that one fantasy project posted on the front page of their website? So far they've been treating it like vaporware.

My guess is it's still being cooked in the oven.

....we don't know what it is.

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's beautiful. Beautiful.

I'll be honest I've been looking for confession templates to make a joke on this.

I'm kicking myself because I'm worried any searches will be disastrous.

33 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I wouldn't mind it myself. Namco should bring back some SRW reps, maybe swap Haken & Kaguya for Alady & Neige, and throw someone who feasibly could fight on foot not-Sanger from the OGverse. Time to bring back that power suit Gilliam? And Sega has SMT & Persona now. Joker as an Assist and two of the other playable characters a duo?  I'll take an Etrian Odyssey Assist Character too, let me have one verdant forest labyrinth battle with terrifying 1-3 FOEs on it.

Not bad ideas. Axel and Alfimi could also show up, since they already have precedent from EXCEED.

As it is, SRW should come back, yeah. Weird decision to not reused it for PxZ 2, but then, since SRW OGverse treats those sort of appearances as canon, perhaps they didn't had anything planned at the time. After all, no new game since Moon Dwellers, and PxZ 2 came out after that one, right?

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I feel like some of these biologically can't happen. 

You'd be surprised... very surprised indeed...

---

Meanwhile...

Ck2: The Medieval Incest Simulator - 9GAG

Outremer on steroids.