• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Eh

It's just a bit grindy

That, and playing all day while visiting parents isn't exactly easy xD

"just a bit xd" it CAN be if you dont know all the tricks i agree. Im not trying to push you into it, I apologise if it sounds that way.

Edited by lightcosmo

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

But wait, that's not all! Leteena fuckin' leaves the army! In fact, you get a choice, and depending on what you pick, either she leaves or she takes Kreiss with her! The only way to prevent this from happening is to pick a specific unit in the 5-way-choice that I mentioned above, who just so happens to be Leteena's sister's husband and convinces her and Kreiss to remain in the army! But only if you pick the choice that would cause Kreiss to leave with her, if you pick the one that would cause only Leteena to leave, he just doesn't show up and she goes!

Not that anyone actually got her blind (....heh, this is Kaga's twisted joke. It's nearly impossible to recruit her on a blind playthrough because Leteena herself is blind) but imagine if by some sheer luck, someone met all the requirements except that last crucial one and Leteena just leaves.

I think I would simply just not touch the game again.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Completed the Vermillion Tower segment of CrossCode. A boss fight mocking stat inflation, I like better than it being the entire game like Disgaea.

That whole chapter is just 👌 honestly.

Btw, here's what happens if you should do that boss fight in NG+'s Sergey Hax mode, in two parts.

Part 1

Part 2

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Also Kid Icarus Uprising can turn you into a piece of shrimp tempura with legs, do NOT let yourself be eaten before the curse wears off! 

I'm pretty sure I had one 9.0 run ended by them.

Tempura Wizards or Great Repears. Not sure which is worse tbh.

Don't know why I keep doing this, leaving to pick up again this specific writing project only to never do it because it's so late at night and...

Well, that's one more day it gets postponed. In the meantime I got the desire to start writing this new Genealogy-related story, and mostly because my paid membership at Writing.com is nearing its end so I want to upload something with that idea before it does and... but well, currently busy also wanting to write as much as I can this Fates-related one I'm solely writing about as of late and...

Point is, I'm both being productive and procrastinating at the same time on the same thing. Well, I'll deal with that tomorrow... I'd hope.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

11 hours ago, Sooks said:

RrpD6Mv.jpg

Yeah, exactly.

And I even forgot to mention one thing: If you fail to get Leteena, you get a complete rando called Rebecca instead. She requires none of that nonsense, you just visit the same house where Leteena should be and she joins. Rebecca is exactly the same class, fulfills the same role, except she brings a summoning staff and the ability to summon at base, which is arguably more useful than Leteena's personal silence staff.

You do all that for a unit that is arguably worse. Peak comedy.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Not that anyone actually got her blind (....heh, this is Kaga's twisted joke. It's nearly impossible to recruit her on a blind playthrough because Leteena herself is blind) but imagine if by some sheer luck, someone met all the requirements except that last crucial one and Leteena just leaves.

I think I would simply just not touch the game again.

Imagine picking the wrong option and Kreiss leaves too. It's like, the cherry on top of the shit pie.

So the second case of the Great Ace Attorney opened with an excerp of a Sherlock Holmes story. One that I have read. I really hope they don't go down that route, because I'm already noticing some parallels and if they try to be cheeky and assume that nobody playing the game has read books, I already know half the story.

...Nah, they couldn't possibly be so heavy-handed. They're going to throw me for a loop somehow.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Peak Kaga

Berwick is truely the least Kaga Kaga game out there

And even that one has its Kaga moments. But, certainly, the least Kaga.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Don't forget the time she packed two horses with the letter.

Ah yes, i forgot that. I mean, i guess if i were in Reese's shoes, i wouldn't really question the free equipment/horses!

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Rebecca is exactly the same class, fulfills the same role, except she brings a summoning staff and the ability to summon at base, which is arguably more useful than Leteena's personal silence staff.

That summon staff Rebecca comes with saved my ass more than once. Even during the dreaded Ch.34, it was a vital part of my strategy.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Sending ultra rare swords with letters. Logic/10 XD

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Don't forget the time she packed two horses with the letter.

Oh I didn't realize she was Enigma's Stand User

Enigma_power.gif

My computer is a strange device.

Well, for the time being, things are working, so I will go ahead and give this a try.

zqKgNZR.jpg
@Saint Rubenio

I’m in the mood for a nice, sweet, relaxing, wholesome and feel-good romp, so here we go. This game looks so cute, it must be a great time. I’m sure that serious content warning was nothing to be concerned about at all. The internet said so, after all.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

My computer is a strange device.

Well, for the time being, things are working, so I will go ahead and give this a try.

zqKgNZR.jpg
@Saint Rubenio

Eyyyy, there we go! I hope you enjoy it half as much as I did.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m in the mood for a nice, sweet, relaxing, wholesome and feel-good romp, so here we go. This game looks so cute, it must be a great time. I’m sure that serious content warning was nothing to be concerned about at all. The internet said so, after all.

Yes, it is quite the cute game. Expect nothing but increading cuteness as it goes.

27 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes, it is quite the cute game. Expect nothing but increading cuteness as it goes.

Well, we are playing a nice, cheerful game of hide and seek. Everyone is so happy, I’m sure the game will be like that the whole time.

Say, I’m liking this Mari character.

Spoiler

“Big sister”

Nonononononononono

Well.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well, we are playing a nice, cheerful game of hide and seek. Everyone is so happy, I’m sure the game will be like that the whole time.

Quite, yes. You can trust me, Sooks. You know I've never messed with you when you were playing my recommendations. I am only continuing that streak of honesty now.

Say, I’m liking this Mari character.

Most people do. She's a cool gal.

Hide contents

“Big sister”

Nonononononononono

Well.

Spoiler

Yeah, some people have sisters. Nothing too amazing about it.

Keep going.