• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

34 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

so...

it seems like remake Cynthia is actually really hard, from what youtube recs are telling me lol

Really? From what I read, the remakes are easy af. 

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Really? From what I read, the remakes are easy af. 

Yeah it seems they are really easy then the Elite 4 + Cynthia crank it up to eleven and are quite a bit harder than original. Many are calling in the hardest league ever or something.

Cynthia's team definetly comes with a better moveset and held items than original.

Like an actually tanky burn Orb +50% Def Milotic with Recover. Or a Sword Dance on Garchomp with max Speed IV/EV.

Edited by Father Shrimpas

I just did an entire Blueblanx quest without using the internet.

I’m the best Trails player, I know.

3 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Yeah it seems they are really easy then the Elite 4 + Cynthia crank it up to eleven

So, the same as the originals?

My latest FE3 playthrough is officially done. The last chapter was one of the most stressful things I've done in Fe, with all the weapons swapping I had to do without being able to read the menus.

@Saint Rubenio will be pleased to know Matthis contributed to killing Medeus.

14 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Yeah it seems they are really easy then the Elite 4 + Cynthia crank it up to eleven and are quite a bit harder than original. Many are calling in the hardest league ever or something.

Cynthia's team definetly comes with a better moveset and held items than original.

Like an actually tanky burn Orb +50% Def Milotic with Recover. Or a Sword Dance on Garchomp with max Speed IV/EV.

Post-game in general is actually a challenge from what I'm hearing.

20 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Those games always have them set with max IV's.

11 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Honestly, i don't remember having much trouble with OG Cynthia or her Elite 4

They’re not challenging as in you have to actually like, use your brain, they’re challenging as in up to 10 levels higher than the player would reasonably be at that point so you either grind or hope you have a legendary or Garchomp.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Saw No Way Home last night. Very good, best Spider-Man movie if Into the Spider-Verse didn't exist.

I cannot talk about it without spoiling everything. Best I can say is that the cinematography and music is based, other than that, if you know, you know.

13 Spiders: Avengers Rim was pretty good. You-know-who even said the funny line.

14 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

i love how unpopular opinion thread turned into a One piece discussion loooooooool

One Piece is too long for me to get into, maybe I would have something to say if it was a Naruto discussion.

My mom wants for us to go see it tomorrow. I'm not much of a movie goer for those kind of films, but at least from what I've read up it sounds like I'll be fine.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

My friend was busy with exams but we finally were able to hang out and play some Bloodstained.

I broke the news to him that we didn't need the gimped sword. He almost cried.

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

How tf do you get Ash killed?

It's certianly possible. Defense-wise he's only a slightly beefier swordsman. He's very strong, don't get me wrong, but you can't just throw him at ten enemies and expect him to pull a Seth. Vandalier Ash notwithstanding.

Also, in the chapter where you gotta rescue Clint, Ash can die with no consequence.

Oh, that's neat. I wonder if he has a different quote or just goes "aaaaaaargh!" like usual.

2 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

I'm sorry, this just looks like what I'd imagine a son of Kaze and Camila would look like.

Hey, I kinda see it!

I've seen artistry of Camila looking about the same but with the simple difference of having all of her "parts" covered. A simple difference that makes her character design look 10 times better.

I've seen no less than two different mods that do this. I have one of them installed, even. She certainly improves a lot when her attire makes any sense.

47 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

i love how unpopular opinion thread turned into a One piece discussion loooooooool

How'd that even happen.

29 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

One Piece is too long for me to get into, maybe I would have something to say if it was a Naruto discussion.

I feel like when it comes to these 1000-episode animes, either you grew you with it or you just don't.

1 hour ago, Father Shrimpas said:

If you guys wish, I can post Cynthia's possible team in the remakes.

2 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

I already saw them, or do you mean some theorycrafting?

Didn't mean theorycrafting but guess you guys already saw her team.

I'm supposed to be called today for an interview. Day's not over but I'm already getting disheartened. Specially since after an initial assessment yesterday I'm not looking favorably from what I heard.

42 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, I kinda see it!

Midori's long lost brother it seems.

43 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I've seen no less than two different mods that do this. I have one of them installed, even. She certainly improves a lot when her attire makes any sense.

Slightly unrelated question: Is there a single female Fates character who wears pants?