Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

28 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_6250.png

Screenshot_6251.png

I see you passed on the obvious line.😛

I must also inform you now that the translators made one serious error. Related to the third visit to the Mai Tierra, I'll toss it in spoilers even if nobody else here would play EF.:

Spoiler

Ray-mond? 

No.

Le-mon.

Lemon. Lemon Browning. Thats her name, Haken's and Aschen's creator. The perennial R/L transliteration issue gave her a sex change.

Also, while I know the game's plot is rather flat barring the silly stuff. In retrospect, I do like how they handled the W00 reveal. As Xiaomu points out, in contrast to plenty of other JRPG protagonists who have a complete breakdown on learning the truth of who they are, Haken cooly rolls it off.

Haken is shaken, he publicly says that when the ArcGain and Einst clones show up, but he does much better on the surface than other heroes who go through the same. It makes me like him even more.

At this point, I've realized Haken makes for three Monolith collaboration protagonists who happen to be Test Tube Babies. Kalas was born in a lab in a card. Sagi was birthed the natural way, but thrown into experimentation not long afterwards. And now, a genetically enhanced human. Thankfully, Exceed's new dude does not follow in these footsteps.

And, with regards to the "Gespenst Haken" that the Phantom is a miniature version of the real thing Haken was supposed to pilot once he grew up.:

I forget if you've seen this already, but yep. Haken finally fulfills the job he was created for with the machine he was made to pilot. Albeit not for the goals his creator had intended.

The English translation is practically machine quality I know.

I needed to get this out of the way.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 hours ago, Benice said:

Is this a bad time to mention that this is the first official Pokemon game I've played?

>never played a pokemon game

>trying to nuzlocke the first one blind

Thriller Popcorn GIFs | Tenor

Well, name Eevee after me, because I change depending on which stone you show me.

That was a geologist joke.

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I see it's the same as always. New chapter gets dozens of views... and that's mostly it. I'm not expecting a boatload of comments, but when it's still almost zero...

Don't worry man, I'll read every chapter I missed soon

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Joshu's been a piece of shit this entire story but he just hit a new low.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnH9JttXUAcXVi4?format=jpg&name=medium

7 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

That's a man with his priorities gay.

It's not the same if the arm's not attached, after all.

7 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Don't worry man, I'll read every chapter I missed soon

Thanks, heh. Though admittedly, at this point I'm used to it. It has been like that since I ever started to upload fanfics. My first completed fanfic was also largely like that. Took me three years to finish (spent sometimes months between writing chapters due to RL stuff and the like), around 45K words, but also not really attracting much comments, though in comparison it still has quite a few by now.

Exquisite timing of the song.

53 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

see you passed on the obvious line.😛

I did screenshot it but this one was funnier.

Spoiler
53 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Also, while I know the game's plot is rather flat barring the silly stuff. In retrospect, I do like how they handled the W00 reveal. As Xiaomu points out, in contrast to plenty of other JRPG protagonists who have a complete breakdown on learning the truth of who they are, Haken cooly rolls it off

It makes sense for him to do so as well. After all, he did confront Aschen when she discovered her origins.

54 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I forget if you've seen this already, but yep. Haken finally fulfills the job he was created for with the machine he was made to pilot. Albeit not for the goals his creator had intended.

Glad to see Aschen's Super being in HD means more fanservice. 

11 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

I hope he dies in the pages/chapters proceeding this.

49 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

>never played a pokemon game

>trying to nuzlocke the first one blind

Thriller Popcorn GIFs | Tenor

I-it's a game that appeals to the young, surely I can beat it, right...?

52 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Well, name Eevee after me, because I change depending on which stone you show me.

Noted!

52 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

That was a geologist joke.

I would make a pun about rocks, but I feel like it would be so bereft of creativity it would only inflict pain.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

I would make a pun about rocks, but I feel like it would be so bereft of creativity it would only inflict pain.

Are you that igneous about geology? I guess I took it for granite that people would have fond sediments about the solid earth. I'm basalty to the brimstone about your flintiness toward petrography. For peat's sake, you sinkhole my faith in humanity. I would feldspar with you right now, but I need to hit the bedrock. So go, pyrite your wrong, and things will beryl right.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Are you that igneous about geology? I guess I took it for granite that people would have fond sediments about the solid earth. I'm basalty to the brimstone about your flintiness toward petrography. For peat's sake, you sinkhole my faith in humanity. I would feldspar with you right now, but I need to hit the bedrock. So go, pyrite your wrong, and things will beryl right.

Dang, you're really steeling the show.

Still can't get used that the movie is using their dub names, pft...

SRW 30 kept it to the original ones at least. Then again, it is using OG!Voltes.

Okay, to be fair, this is more a Filipino production, not exactly Japanese.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Man, I way overslept today.

11 hours ago, Benice said:

Really? I've not seen much horniness outside of FFtF, which is kinda the dumpster fire of the forums.

Then again, I suppose the majority of the rest in Heroes, which I don't play.

If the choice is between FFtF and the Heroes subforum, which really is the dumpster fire?

11 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

There's no uncomfortability in the uncropped image. They're just on a beach, under an umbrella, laying on beach towels, white-haired guy with his left arm wrapped around the black-haired guy's back, and whitey's right hand on blackie's crouch. It's consensual and distress-free.

Well, thanks for the detailed explanation, I guess. I'm glad there are no distresses to be found.

I carefully curate the yaoi I throw here.

Oh but this has to be the greatest line anybody's ever said in this thread.

9 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

Uncle and Uncle Dish need to meet one day

So Uncle, Uncle Dish and Berkut walk into a bar--

Edited by Saint Rubenio

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

32_1.jpg

Araki just be making shit up. I mean he always does.

No no, as someone taking physics this year, this is the scariest superpower. When someone pulls out the resultant vectors I’d just give up.

I hadn't even noticed, but my stache has grown. Not enough to connect to my beard, of course. Instead, it's grown enough that I can now do this.

bae44edd56df6ad7994575664119ac21.jpg

Except, you know, with a shoulder-length mane of hair and a beard.

I look like a Mr. Potato gone horribly wrong...

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Is there an actual difference?

Yes: We occassionally talk about good games overhere.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

32_1.jpg

Unrelated, but I love how when you share these images of stands, ther's always a big chunk of empty white at the top that does nothing but make the image take up more space. What's up with that?

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

If the choice is between FFtF and the Heroes subforum, which really is the dumpster fire?

Hm...

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Making stands with both Direction and Magnitude!

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

When someone pulls out the resultant vectors I’d just give up.

Frick I took honors science last year and I can't remember what those are noooo