• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Screenshot_6239.png

Screenshot_6241.png

Haken rn

59f.gif

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As for Exceed. I hope you find it better in gameplay and don't have to resort to this stuff. I loved it when I played it... last year? The year before that? Whenever. But, we are different people, we have different tolerances. I don't mind Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and old Tales after all. I won't be unexpectedly remiss if Exceed falters for you as well. 

I do think this game does have a solid foundation. I mean the combat itself is basically just PxZ, which you know i've already liked. But much like Project X Zone 1, the gameplay elements surrounding the combat isn't really that good. If Exceed can improve, then good.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ah, so those are the kinds of girls your into Ruben

Predictable response. Next.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Or in the case of Shantae spoiled solely due to size.:

Hide contents

Squidsmith-Portrait.png

Squidsmith.gif

The NPC lady who makes more heart containers for you.

I only played Pirate's Curse. Pretty sure she's not there.

Do you not remember the very thin world of FE Sacred Stones? Jehanna the desert country? Gehenna was transliterated into Arabic as "Jahannam", and is the term used to describe Islam's concept of Hell.

I completely failed to make the connection.

Sheesh, no wonder Caellach wanted to get out so badly. It's literally Hell.

I did provide you with a link to the codes in the first place. And you already cheated to varying degrees with both Baten Kaitos games.

Haha Armagon you swine, you've cheated not only the game, but yourself. None of your opinions matter anymore.

Screen-Shot-2022-01-10-at-7-42-43-PM.png

Well.

This I did not see coming.

Congratulations, you have outdone world famous anime Steins;Gate.

Also that guy looks mildly uncomfortable. Can we go back to the guy who was hilariously chipper about seeing a d--

*Ahem* Joke over, yeah Kyon's insult -if you removed the boob-headed line which makes it too specific- would be within your "jokingly fiery insult" mannerisms.

I thought that too. Not quite exotic enough, though. Needs more Haddock.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Hope he's doing well.

Yeah, me too.

40 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

You're on a Fire Emblem forum. Some hornyposting in moderation is less a possibility and more a requirement, almost.

Really? I've not seen much horniness outside of FFtF, which is kinda the dumpster fire of the forums.

Then again, I suppose the majority of the rest in Heroes, which I don't play.

30 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not as many as me, I would hope.

Mmmm... Doubtful.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Really? I've not seen much horniness outside of FFtF, which is kinda the dumpster fire of the forums.

It's Far from the Forest for a reason.

56 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

+1

Witches are always usually best girls

She also has a half-decent battle theme.:

44 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also that guy looks mildly uncomfortable. Can we go back to the guy who was hilariously chipper about seeing a d--

There's no uncomfortability in the uncropped image. They're just on a beach, under an umbrella, laying on beach towels, white-haired guy with his left arm wrapped around the black-haired guy's back, and whitey's right hand on blackie's crouch. It's consensual and distress-free. I carefully curate the yaoi I throw here.

43 minutes ago, Benice said:

Speaking dumpster fires and Gehanna. There is one popular hypothesis for the origins of the concept of Gehanna as a kind of Hell is the Valley of Hinnom -called Gehanna in Aramaic- in Jerusalem.

According to the Medieval hypothesis, the Hinnom Valley was used an ancient trash heap, frequently set on fire to clear out the waste, including corpses. Although the Tanakh -Jewish term for the Old Testament- makes no mention of this. Scripture says it was used by heathens for ritual sacrifice, particularly of infants, often involving fire. Modern archaeological evidence provides no evidence of either claim being true. Although cremation it seems did actually happen there, but it wasn't the bodies of complete nobodies undeserving of anything better, they had tombs, it was honorable.

So, back to the centuries-old hypothesis long believed, FFtF = Gehanna.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_6243.png

*Remembers when this boss fight happens*

What, did you miss on this optional little bit of chatter?

Screen-Shot-2021-11-15-at-7-48-38-PM.pngScreen-Shot-2021-11-15-at-7-52-48-PM.pngScreen-Shot-2021-11-15-at-7-49-00-PM.pngScreen-Shot-2021-11-15-at-7-49-18-PM.pngScreen-Shot-2021-11-15-at-7-49-40-PM.png

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Okay, now that I've done writing for the time being, now it's time to head to Perzel Farm... but first, gonna open that monster chest...

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

>witch

check

> sharp-tongued

check

conclusion: probably best girl and I haven't even played the game

1 hour ago, Shrimpresident said:

+1

Witches are always usually best girls

Screenshot_6246.png

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What, did you miss on this optional little bit of chatter?

It turns out i did.

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

She also has a half-decent battle theme.

Not bad, i like

Kinda reminds me of Pamela a bit hmmm

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_6246.png

It turns out i did.

Oh 10/10

22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_6246.png

The entire "milk" conversation is one of my favorites in this game of many favorite conversations. Here you have a long, revelatory dialogue with suspected villains you've individually fought 1-2 times beforehand for each member. And then, it takes a turn to the usual lighthearted tone. Ending with this resounding flourish.😄

For many years, I had no idea what Kyon meant by "H-game dropout" I was too innocent to know what the "H" meant. Now, I like that it sorta breaks the 4th wall.

Also, I've learned the Orchestral Army's name refers to the "Town Musicians of Bremen", a Grimm Brothers fairytale. The musicians are a donkey, dog, rooster, and cat- Ezel, Kyon, Henne, and Katze. The same thing that inspired LoZ Majora's Mask's Bremen Mask.

BTW you should definitely be able to finish this game by midnight tonight at your current pace.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

How is it possible to have had quartz lines in this game? They literally don’t matter at all. I guess they make slots more expensive to unlock but ehhhh…

Eh, in my randomiser most my character need to scrap to be helpful, so the extra EP helps slot honestly.

25 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Oh 10/10

I'd recommend it to you but it has random encounters.

Even if it didn't, i wouldn't actually recommend it, gameplay's kinda ass.

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

BTW you should definitely be able to finish this game by midnight tonight at your current pace.

Less than that. I've activated fast movement cheats. Combined with everything else, i will breeze.

Dinner comes first tho.