• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

A shame Shinkalion Movie is only Expansion Pack only, meaning not likely to have much story representation... because imagine then this happening:

The movie was already a crossover of sorts already, hahaha.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I few years ago, back when Gunvolt 2 was coming out, my friend lent me her copy of the Mega Man Zero collection for the DS. And you know, today, i figured "why not repeat history"

FQvziFHVsAE74oq?format=jpg&name=large

It's been a hot minute since i've played the Zero games. And i've never actually played the ZX games. Going through Inti Creates' classics while i wait for Gunvolt 3 to come out should be a fun time.

2 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Using every party member at once is neat, no need to pick favorites.

The main question is how the balancing will work. People have noticed that the damage numbers seem to be low so it's possible that, individually, the characters themselves don't do that much damage, which makes sense when there's six to seven of you.

2 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

All of the drift compatible characters are of different genders and different nations, I wonder if there's a reason for that.

Well the Ouroboros pairings are m/f and Xeno loves it's m/f pairs, but not necessarily in a romantic sense, but more of the concept of anima iirc. Something like that, i forget the details but it's why

• Fei and Elly are so important to the plot
  • Shulk and Fiora are so important to the plot
  • Rex and Pyra/Mythra are so important to the plot
    • To add to this, it is not a coincidence that all but one of the main Driver pairs in Xenoblade 2 are m/f pairs. Even in Torna, with it's three-way teams, the Blades of each Driver are a m/f pair.
28 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

A shame Shinkalion Movie is only Expansion Pack only, meaning not likely to have much story representation... because imagine then this happening:

The movie was already a crossover of sorts already, hahaha.

Ah yes, i remember this. Godzilla just shows up, Atomic Blasts, doesn't elaborate, then leaves.

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

FQvziFHVsAE74oq?format=jpg&name=large

It's been a hot minute since i've played the Zero games. And i've never actually played the ZX games. Going through Inti Creates' classics while i wait for Gunvolt 3 to come out should be a fun time.

I remember seeing the games mentioned Nintendo Power magazine back when I was a kid. ZX Advent is usually considered a direct improvement on the first game from what I recall, and both are Mega Man meets Metroidvania.

Also, there was supposed to be a third ZX game, never happened. The beginning of the end of Mega Man as a thriving franchise that go regular new installments and subseries.

Were it not for the fact that I know I'm utter crap with MMZ from the DS collection, I would've gotten the modern digital package. Buying for it for 2 games out of 6 simply isn't worth it.

Enjoy!🙂

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Well the Ouroboros pairings are m/f and Xeno loves it's m/f pairs

And people love vanilla ice cream.🍨

There is nothing strange about Xeno's liking for m/f at all. It's gender-equal, which is nice. And, until very recently in human history, m/f is the gender setup you needed to have if you wanted to write a love story can you try playable gays for once, Xeno?.

Really, all I'd say it means is that Xeno doesn't go sausagefest. If anything, I'd say the franchise, with Shi-KOS and ElLin, leans towards feminine with its leads. And without the -pardon the harsh language- "pedophilic smut" association some "anime" games with their all female casts receive from their critics (not that I'm judging those games as such, I'm not, I'm being neutral here, but some people do).

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

can you try playable gays for once, Xeno?.

Does Sheba count? She's explicit lesbian in the Japanese version but obviously she isn't in a relationship. 

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And without the -pardon the harsh language- "pedophilic smut" association some "anime" games with their all female casts receive from their critics (not that I'm judging those games as such, I'm not, I'm being neutral here, but some people do).

Reminds me of this

ef4_1.jpg

9 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

rAubo3u.png

At your defeat ÜÜÜ

Why he talking like the Joker?

So basically Sanger and Ratsel were teleported while testing the Pferd Mode. Sadly this video was done in a relatively new playthrough, so no other OGs yet for reactions.

However, they both know what a Cross Gate is. So it gets narrowed it down to OGverse... or Alpha 3. So that tells us absolutely nothing at all yet!

1jT1dgB.png

8z7Nhzb.png

CJxK0DY.png

ccC2WDb.png

......................................................................................................

This

This will be hell lol

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Why he talking like the Joker?

Did Trump ever speak like a normal person?

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

ef4_1.jpg

FQUQ4F1WUAQDdrv?format=jpg&name=small

The latest trend in ani tiktok and twitter Ü

I dunno how they see sexualization in Spy x Family, but they have some mystic eyes or something

Edited by Shrimpolaris

3 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Did Trump ever speak like a normal person?

Fair point lmao.

3 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

dunno how they see sexualization in Spy x Family, but they have some mystic eyes or something

There's been some incredibly sus and weird Twitter takes regarding Spy x Family, i don't get how something so wholesome has people acting like....that.

26 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Topest of kek

MY SANITY!

22 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Here we go!

...IS RESTORED!

Blessed be the sword that the smites evil!🙏😄

*Ahem*

I readily recognize it all as Dygenguar's usual repertoire, minus the third attack maybe. Ratsel means Tornado Zankanto at least and a sub-pilot. I'll take it.

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So basically Sanger and Ratsel were teleported while testing the Pferd Mode.

Believable. I've been using plenty of Tornado Zankanto in OGs. The ability to turn into a lighting bolt in stormy weather in space and manifest on a cliff might have potential to end up warping you across dimensional boundaries by mistake.

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Does Sheba count? She's explicit lesbian in the Japanese version but obviously she isn't in a relationship. 

She kinda does. But yeah, no relationship. And she's a minor character who isn't really meant to be taken that seriously, her lesbianism was more just another form of entertaining zaniness.

Not that I'm being overly critical of Xenoblade (Although ye olde Dragon Quest has Sylvando now. As stereotypical and only-implied-to-be-in-love-with-a-semi-important-NPC as he is, Sylv is still a good gay character. With a serious side to him that has nothing to do with his flamboyance.), it's more my mood as of late.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

There's been some incredibly sus and weird Twitter takes regarding Spy x Family, i don't get how something so wholesome has people acting like....that.

"Anime bad" crowd will take any chance to criminalize anime peeps

18 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

FQUQ4F1WUAQDdrv?format=jpg&name=small

The latest trend in ani tiktok and twitter Ü

I dunno how they see sexualization in Spy x Family, but they have some mystic eyes or something

wtf

internet tripping

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

The world can always use more Morshu.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

The main question is how the balancing will work. People have noticed that the damage numbers seem to be low so it's possible that, individually, the characters themselves don't do that much damage, which makes sense when there's six to seven of you.

Of course, since you can customize classes, the optimal strategy is to make everyone a healer. You can't lose to Territorial Rotbart if everyone is constantly healing each other.

I'm guessing at least one former villain will join the party at some point. And when Poppi joins, she'll be as powerful as everyone else put together.

The Japanese site gives us the names of some new characters: Ethel, commander of Keves's Colony 4, Isurugi, chief of Agnus's Colony Lambda (who is most likely a Blade, judging by his name and ether lines), and Cam Navi, chief of Colony Delta. As you can see, Keves's colonies are numbered while Agnus's use Greek letters. Additionally, "Vandham" actually is named Vandham, while the monstrous enemy is called the "mysterious giant". While this could probably be inferred before, Riku is from Keves and Manana is from Agnus.

Lastly, here's an updated relationship chart:

Edited by Lightchao42