• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

27 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Considering he still feels he's doing penance for the Elpis stuff, I don't think so.

That was 1992! By God (Gundam) Gilliam! Haven't you been atoning long enough? You're ...forever "27".😅

-Admittedly I'm also playing a game over a decade old.😆

27 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, the Expansion is almost out or already I think, so we'll know soon, once videos come flooding.

Do tell me when you see them. I'll be curious.

25 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Of course, if the whole thing about the Huckebein ends up being true, then I guess that's OGverse representation. XD

Speaking of, OGs clarified it was a Balmar engine found in Meteor 3, implied to have been tampered with by Zovorg. I had long mistaken from GBA that the BHE was Zovorg tech (in contrast to the rest of alien tech being Balmarian). Which OGs also says it is, but the Zovorg models aren't the ones they used in the Huckies. Hence the envy that resulted in the "accident".

And just to clarify on the Classicverse from what bits and pieces I've learned, the one and only BHE came from Zovorg there, am I correct? Stolen by Shu was it (his theft of something from Zovorg is repeatedly mentioned by the OG Inspectors)? Was the BHE in the first-generation Classicverse Gespenst, and or the Grungust if you picked Super Route?

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

HEY GUYS, Y'ALL REMEMBER WHEN I SAID THE DEADLINE TO FINISH ANY GAME I WAS PLAYING WAS SEPTEMBER? WEEEEEEEEELL

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

JULY 29 MOTHERFUCKERS, GUNVOLT 3 COMES OUT THE LTIERAL DAY BEFORE, I HAVE LITERALLY ONE DAY TO BEAT GUNVOLT 3 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH I AM EATING THIS YEAR

When Xenoblade 3 is no longer releasing the same month as Trails from Zero, but is now releasing a day before Gunvolt 3

8300m7635mb31.png

Using every party member at once is neat, no need to pick favorites. All of the drift compatible characters are of different genders and different nations, I wonder if there's a reason for that. And Sena apparently refers to Mio as Mimi, which is nice.

Why are the droids of the Federation shooting volleys of blasts at the Federation flagship's ceiling? For no reason?

12 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Only Females allowed

Why is females only supposed to be a bad thing? I could just make them good f--

12 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

and Flayn most be one of them

Go die.

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That was 1992! By God (Gundam) Gilliam! Haven't you been atoning long enough? You're ...forever "27".😅

-Admittedly I'm also playing a game over a decade old.😆

Hahaha, well, it happens. lol

Speaking of, OGs clarified it was a Balmar engine found in Meteor 3, implied to have been tampered with by Zovorg. I had long mistaken from GBA that the BHE was Zovorg tech (in contrast to the rest of alien tech being Balmarian). Which OGs also says it is, but the Zovorg models aren't the ones they used in the Huckies. Hence the envy that resulted in the "accident".

And just to clarify on the Classicverse from what bits and pieces I've learned, the one and only BHE came from Zovorg there, am I correct? Stolen by Shu was it (his theft of something from Zovorg is repeatedly mentioned by the OG Inspectors)? Was the BHE in the first-generation Classicverse Gespenst, and or the Grungust if you picked Super Route?

Yes, in Classicverse it's stated the Zuvorg gave Shu a BHE. Don't know how it's in OGverse, but it's because Shu began to be rebellious from Zuvorg's wishes that they considered it stolen.

Not Gespenst, but the BHE is used on the Grungust if you pick the Super Robot Route.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

rhOYPwx.png
…Jesus, the bird/boat map is atrocious. This is… so boring. And there were like 8 enemies? What was the point of that?

@Eltosian Kadath I think you wanted to know when I finished chapter 12. Well, I did it. Although I will probably only be able to complete one chapter per day on the weekdays, if you’re trying to keep up with me. 

Well, that was fun. I broke a bunch of crap, got money and three collectibles. Then I softlocked the game somehow by accidentally triggering the objective to follow Jar Jar and had to reload. Not a gamebreaking bug, thankfully, I've heard people have gotten those. I'm hoping the issues are overblown, but well, it is what it is.

More tomorrow. I just wanted to get a little taste tonight, anyway.

Just now, Sooks said:

rhOYPwx.png

Attagirl. I always did like Nephenee's design.

Just now, Sooks said:

…Jesus, the bird/boat map is atrocious. This is… so boring. And there were like 8 enemies? What was the point of that?

Sooks, you keep on making these comments and asking these questions. And all I can say is, did you forget what game you were playing?

10 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

For your faith in Him as the God of humanity

Yeah, No 

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

GO NEPH GO

what the hell she's getting damn good level ups

Typical Nephu Nephu if you ask me

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sooks, you keep on making these comments and asking these questions. And all I can say is, did you forget what game you were playing?

All of these were maps where I could at least see that some effort was made, just trivialized because of the fact that nothing does any damage and all my units are gods. But this map, it’s like they didn’t even try. There’s barely any enemies, no room to move around, no side objectives, no hard recruitments to go for (Jill just recruits herself)… it was such a nothing map.

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I do feel like there was more than 12 on hard, but it having so few is seemingly a demonstration of the laguz as enemies and thus didn't want to overwhelm the player.

Admittedly it was awkward enough for me, not using Rolf alongside many lower level units that I had to watch for. And Soren didn't help because 2* effectiveness on a 1 might weapon doesn't exactly change things.

Next chapter is definitely better.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

How many are being trained right now?

Units that are under leveled? Marcia, Rolf, Mist (but she’s a staff unit so she’s not relying on as limited exp), Nephenee, Zihark, and now Jill.

Just now, Sooks said:

Units that are under leveled? Marcia, Rolf, Mist (but she’s a staff unit so she’s not relying on as limited exp), Nephenee, Zihark, and now Jill.

Of my total units, by then I'd dropped Marcia and effectively Mia, though I was using Keiran as well by then and of other units was was probably using less overall if I was using neither Laguz.

24 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I think you wanted to know when I finished chapter 12. Well, I did it. Although I will probably only be able to complete one chapter per day on the weekdays, if you’re trying to keep up with me. 

I have  built of a fair bit of a backlog, but wrote comments down, so I am all ready to share the exciting bits...but chapter 12 was rather routine actually. The Crows have some solid stats, but how flight works with the terrain on that map lets you really mitigate the advantages of enemy flight, and control who they can attack. I did not wait long enough for all of the reinforcements with stat boosters to arrive, but did get 1 Angelic Robe, and 1 Secret Book at least.