Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

30 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Leaving aside what the guy said, the scenes he showed in the video were rather repulsive.

Cherry-picked scenes+blown out of proportion. I know you're the anime hater but Xenoblade 2 is tame compared to how obnoxious anime can really get at times.

Not even saying this because i like the game but i've seen people be like "i'm too embarrassed to play this game in front of my family" which not only is a skill issue but it's like, what game are they even playing then? Like i said, you'd think it was Senran Kagura or something. 

16 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

I know more jrpgs with actually haha horny given a pass because outfits aren't as ridiculous or something.

Persona 5 literally has Ryuji oggle at Ann's boobs multiple times but remember guys, Persona 5 is the best RPG ever made.

• Replies 180.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

vwcZEYj.png

Odin rising up to the challenge, eh?

...you can pair up odin, but then Ryoma goes "honor something something" and gets a buff lol.

Same if you move Odin outside lol lol

gMzuTGT.png

...Fuck they buffed Ryoma.

LB5jb5o.png

uZtsIms.png

...so i have to do it the "normal" way huh. Since cheesing this will be very hard.

kSepZo1.png

Atleast there is this

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Based and catpilled!

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Persona 5 literally has Ryuji oggle at Ann's boobs multiple times but remember guys, Persona 5 is the best RPG ever made.

Also she wears a "decent" Outfits so oggling is fine, or something.

Edited by Shrimpolaris

PDSSpaF.png

Ez Odin dank lol

...i might need the silence staff tho so i might play the map normally xD

First time i ever saw Selena's personal in use was in that counter attack xD

Pj42Chy.png

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT xD

YUGkNwe.png

Ahahahahahaha

Edited by Shrimpolaris

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

Reminds me of the pro strat of damaging my hand days before final exams for the year. Which did count to the degree.

You know what also doesn't help? Faking a shooting or bomb threat! I forget where it was, but I did see on the news for all of five seconds one day within the past decade some desperate student trying to get out of their finals did exactly that. They probably didn't graduate I take it, and it would serve them right.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You're asking me? How the hell show I know? I keep getting bombarded by TAtS clips even though I don't watch much anime, and I certainly don't spend my days watching long essays on sexualization either. And let's not forget the times it recommended me... You know the anecdotes I'm going to mention. Youtube is just insane.

And this is why I always use a private browsing mode for YouTube and don't have an account. Leaves no record for the algorithm to go after me with. Only a record for the police to investigate if they have reason to suspect I committed a serious crime, and I can assure you that will never happen.😛

However, the algorithm for ads here on SF has recently been hitting me with some... German sleazy manga publisher? More of than a few of which say "BL" in the upper left corner.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

it'd be like Senran Kagura or some shit

Draggy is insulted! Apologize to them!

You'd think with how much Xenoblade 2 fanservice lives inside people's heads

Honestly, over the length of the entire game + Torna, with plenty of gameplay to distract myself with, I remember next to nothing at all of the ilk.

The only XC2 fanservice that lives on in my head is me (envisioned in the body of a Xenoblade character whose name I won't say), standing next to Corvin, his black feather boa wrapped around both our necks in idyllic Elysium. Nothing else between us or upon us.😛

If you happen to spot any good genderbent Pyra or Mythra artwork, do tell me.😉

I just wanna go to work while wearing shorts, is that so much to ask?

And I wish I could go outside wearing shorts without freezing. But over a month into spring, the weather refuses to consistently cooperate! It's like one day out of every week at best at this point where the climate grants me freedom from sweats. 

The legendary Shorts Boy of RGBY spoke the Word of Arceus. Shorts are the endpoint of human leisure evolution (or one of several endpoints, if skirts, swimsuits, thongs, loincloths, or nothing at all float your boat).

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

A soul for a soul

28 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Also she wears a "decent" Outfits so oggling is fine, or something

"Persona 5 respects it's female cast" Persona 5 allows you to date multiple women at the same time, and then break all their hearts on Valentine's Day when they find out you've been cheating on them. For a game about taking down shitty people, that's especially fucked up.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Draggy is insulted! Apologize to them!

Hey now, i ain't saying Senran Kagura is bad. I'm just saying it's very horny.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And I wish I could go outside wearing shorts without freezing. But over a month into spring, the weather refuses to consistently cooperate! It's like one day out of every week at best at this point where the climate grants me freedom from sweats. 

Send some of that this way please. I could use the cold.

This is probably not the right time, while I'm in the midst of negatively discussing the thread's second-favorite series, but friendly reminder that Rogue Legacy 2 comes out of early access in 6 days and it's a strong contender for the best platformer I've ever played. Fluid controls, excellent boss design, some of the best class design I've seen (seriously they feel SO different, each class is a whole different world), lore that goes way harder than it has any right to, great soundtrack, pleasing cartoonish visuals. Expect me to gush about it greatly when the time comes.

Which reminds me, I should finish Stop Treating Me Like A Child: The Game before that happens... I don't have much left at all. Just Nation of Fools 2, Brauner and then the final boss, I'm assuming.

1 hour ago, Shrimpolaris said:

There's exactly one such scene in a 100+ hour game. Otherwise it's everyone being attractive, males and females, or people blowing shit out of proportion.

Even the bath scene here isn't haha horny.

40 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Cherry-picked scenes+blown out of proportion. I know you're the anime hater but Xenoblade 2 is tame compared to how obnoxious anime can really get at times.

I won't lie, I've been interested in the game before. A JRPG that actually looks fun to play instead of just pressing buttons? A vast, rich open world with wonderful visuals to explore? Lovingly crafted by an excellent development company? People tell me it's really well-written? It seems great! Problem is... well, I will be brutally honest - from outside, it looks Fates-tier. Between the horrendous designs and the few scenes I've seen all having hentai camera angles and some of the worst dialogue I've seen since... well, Fates. Of course, I did say "the few scenes." I daresay I may've already tried out Xenoblade by now, if it hadn't been for this one, massive issue.

I know I had a similar story with Fates and ended up loving it, but the difference is, Fates's story is complete and utter garbage and I don't care for most of its characters. So I can easily ignore the fanservice or even get a laugh out of how forced and morally bankrupt it is - it's not what I'm here for. Xenoblade feels like it'd just make me angry by how good it could be, but isn't because it's more interested in the horny otaku money. And again, I could be wrong. You guys say I am, and I really want to believe you. But the game does not make a good impression, and it makes me hesitate to get into it.

...Well, that, and console exclusivity. Actually, that may be the bigger issue here. Console exclusivity - Switch too, otherwise I'd just emulate - makes it MUCH more awkward to try out this game, and in turn, it makes me want to be doubly sure that I'll enjoy it. Which makes the fanservice problem a far greater issue. It's a risk I may be willing to take if I could get the game on a Steam sale, but as it is...

40 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I can safely say that I've never had the same problem with Persona 5. It has thoroughly failed to pique my interest, so I don't care what its issues are. How nice of it.

Not even saying this because i like the game but i've seen people be like "i'm too embarrassed to play this game in front of my family" which not only is a skill issue but it's like, what game are they even playing then? Like i said, you'd think it was Senran Kagura or something.

I mean... Not gonna lie, I definitely wouldn't want to be caught dead with Dahlia or Kora on my screen.

19 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

gxupkKL.png

The Garon-face just completes this image.

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And this is why I always use a private browsing mode for YouTube and don't have an account. Leaves no record for the algorithm to go after me with. Only a record for the police to investigate if they have reason to suspect I committed a serious crime, and I can assure you that will never happen.😛

That's what a guilty person would say. What have you done, Observer!?

However, the algorithm for ads here on SF has recently been hitting me with some... German sleazy manga publisher? More of than a few of which say "BL" in the upper left corner.

For me Serenes ads tend to be about travel. Which is hilariously off the mark in my case.

Honestly, over the length of the entire game, with plenty of gameplay to distract myself with, I almost nothing at all of the ilk.

You too? Interesting.

The only XC2 fanservice that lives on in my head is me (envisioned in the body of a Xenoblade character whose name I won't say), standing next to Corvin, his black feather boa wrapped around both our necks in idyllic Elysium. Nothing else between us or upon us.😛

...Well.

If you happen to spot any good genderbent Pyra or Mythra artwork, do tell me.😉

Sure. Will do.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

A soul for a soul

Nintendo Online/10. Come back when you don't require a subscription service that insults my intelligence.

...Also, is it just me or does it look exactly the same as Splatoon 2? Y'know, the game that's in the same console? Is this gonna be Nintendo's Call of Duty? Oh, please no...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

"Persona 5 respects it's female cast" Persona 5 allows you to date multiple women at the same time, and then break all their hearts on Valentine's Day when they find out you've been cheating on them. For a game about taking down shitty people, that's especially fucked up.

the jrpg for non weebs btw

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

but as it is

Well, ngl, as much as i love XB2, i don't think it will be something you will enjoy.

The whole talk about sexualization is bs, yes, but knowing you the game in general won't be for you.

Then again, you surprise us every once in a while xD

Who is General Rieekan and why is he playable in a mainline mission?

8 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Well, ngl, as much as i love XB2, i don't think it will be something you will enjoy.

The whole talk about sexualization is bs, yes, but knowing you the game in general won't be for you.

Ah.

Oh, well. Too bad.

Then again, you surprise us every once in a while xD

So do I. I mean, I love Fates, New Mystery and Berwick Saga. That's such a bizarre combination. Maybe we should stop expecting things of me.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

03.png

Kaguya is a b grade jrpg now

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

So do I. I mean, I love Fates, New Mystery and Berwick Saga. That's such a bizarre combination. Maybe we should stop expecting things of me.

true XD

Then again am i so different lol

I love Fates, Berwick and 3H kek

Edited by Shrimpolaris

People talking about ads while I'm here like "You guys get ads?"

uZtsIms.png

...so i have to do it the "normal" way huh. Since cheesing this will be very hard.

Well, least he wouldn't be able to nearly kill my Haitaka if he had that debuff, so unironically a good thing here.

57 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

ZeyxHIi.png

XD

gxupkKL.png

pfft-water.gif

Three Heiters

Yes I looked up languages to find father starting with H

47 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You know what also doesn't help? Faking a shooting or bomb threat! I forget where it was, but I did see on the news for all of five seconds one day within the past decade some desperate student trying to get out of their finals did exactly that. They probably didn't graduate I take it, and it would serve them right.

And at least I only sabotaged myself with my fall!

48 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The legendary Shorts Boy of RGBY spoke the Word of Arceus. Shorts are the endpoint of human leisure evolution (or one of several endpoints, if skirts, swimsuits, thongs, loincloths, or nothing at all float your boat).

Was walking earlier and I thought it was a shame it wasn't a few degrees higher so I could do just that. Ah, what a shame.

or nothing at all float your boat).

UtopIO confirmed to be a nudist colony.

17 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

avoiding elitism at its peak

the path to enlightenment is enjoying all eras of FE

Calling centrists enlightened is cringe because that would make me enlightened

55 minutes ago, Armagon said:

-The girls do beat you up I'm told, but your point still stands. (Dating nobody has Ryuji give you chocolates apparently, cowards!)

In a way, hornier than the first circle of Hell Endless Frontier, is more restrained than Persona 5. Since, barring Kaguya, none of the many ladies would ever possibly fall for Haken's flirtations. This is thanks to the world being so sexually charged that practically everyone (except sweet and innocent MOMO, who is thankfully kept that way) is sexually aware and knows better than to even blink at Haken's advances. -Though EF ain't a dating sim, which is a major difference. To make a date sim is to satisfy the player- unless you have the idiocy, the heteronormativity, or the guts to avoid giving in.

51 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's what a guilty person would say. What have you done, Observer!?

I've watched too much Dateline, I know they'll catch you and convict you 99% of the time.😜

51 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Well.

The fanservice is purely of my own creation in this case! There is no such scene in the game whatsoever. Don't blame the game, blame me!

37 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

No two things are wholly incompatible in the opinions of Humankind.

Although, yeah. Just look at the pretty landscapes, and maybe see if the music is overblown or actually good, and that'd be enuf for you and Xeno. You can end it with that. I would evangelize to you no more on Xeno than I would try convincing you to kiss Nabarl/Navarre's tunnel of love.

28 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

the path to enlightenment is enjoying all eras of FE

True. It's partly why I picked World History for my master's degree, I don't like being bound to a single country or continent. I want 400s BC India today and 1800s AD France tomorrow. I want military history on Tuesday, and cultural history on Saturday. A meandering connoisseur of time I am.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Sometimes I agree with that phrase of contempt, other times I reject it. Depends on how the winds of politics are blowing. Presently, my head is buried in the earth.

14 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Was walking earlier and I thought it was a shame it wasn't a few degrees higher so I could do just that. Ah, what a shame.

Fortunately for me, today is one of those rare warm days. So I'm going to skip the video games for the daytime hours, and read 9000 Years of Wine: A World History instead.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

or nothing at all float your boat).

UtopIO confirmed to be a nudist colony.

Everyone knows the vast majority of nudists have average to downright ugly bodies judged against the normal ideals of beauty.

-Which only makes UtopIO's acceptance of nudism a sign of its abundant openness and sympathy towards all good-natured humans. Love the fat, love the hair, love the saggy skin. I do not expect everyone to look like a 20s-30s hot guy at a California clothing optional gay resort.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sometimes I agree with that phrase of contempt, other times I reject it. Depends on how the winds of politics are blowing. Presently, my head is buried in the earth.

I can't say I'm on board with political centrists, especially in the context of a world where the Overton window has been shifted rightward for a long time so that centre isn't as centre as it might have been before.

That and me being an FE centrist should say everything about it lol

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A meandering connoisseur of time I am.

Ah, a historian of culture.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Everyone knows the vast majority of nudists have average to downright ugly bodies judged against the normal ideals of beauty.

-Which only makes UtopIO's acceptance of nudism a sign of its abundant openness and sympathy towards all good-natured humans. Love the fat, love the hair, love the saggy skin. I do not expect everyone to look like a 20s-30s hot guy at a California clothing optional gay resort.

I mean, coming from you, that I can can believe.

My back feels better!

Back Muscles GIF - Back Muscles Anime - Discover & Share GIFs

13 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Take care man and get well soon!

12 hours ago, Sooks said:

Take care of yourself! Get well soon.

8 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

hope you're feeling better soon, man.

5 hours ago, Dayni said:

I hope you have/can get a solution for that man.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

That's never good my friend. Take care.

32 minutes ago, Benice said:

(Also, hope you get well soon @Newtype06! I've had back pain before, and it's no fun at all.)

TY TY

12 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Ouch. Any idea as to why this is?

I think I slept badly. Or fatigue is taking a toll on me...

12 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Guys, I beat Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, are you proud of me yet?

'Cause you shouldn't be.

The final boss was essentially just mashing the Attack button and occasionally pointed the joy stick in another direction.

I am! Brotherhood is probably my favorite of the Ezio trilogy. The Cesare final boss fight gave us this

8 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

pro strat

managing to get sick right before finals deadlines are coming up

this is big brain, folks.

OOF

I hope you recover quickly

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh my God. Look what just appeared in my recommended feed.

I hope Xenoblade 3 has even more fanservice

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Paradise. I could actually wear a cape without being called an insane moron.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yooo based. Capes are cool.

No Capes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Next up, episode 2... right? Well, no, I'm going to episode 5. For two reasons: I want the story mode to end on Revenge of the Sith, and I want Rebel Friend sooner than later so I can put the meme to rest. So I'm going 1>4>7>5>8>2>6>9>3. Perfectly sensical.

Why? Who's Rebel Friend?

I just wish it wasn't this way, because Monolith Soft seems like an excellent company and the games look genuinely great, even if I'm not a fan of JRPGs. But the fanservice seems to be so obnoxious, so disgusting and so massive that I simply don't believe I could get into the story, not easily at least. Not if for every good scene I have to wade through two or three like that. It'd make me lose respect for the characters and the game itself and have trouble being immersed in their adventures. Which is a huge shame, because it looks good otherwise.

Reminds me of this Backloggd review

rJgmhFP.png

I hope Xenoblade 3 causes even more butthurt

Objection GIFs | Tenor

If you are dating multiple women the player will be called out and rightfully beaten up by them, eventually losing some gameplay bonuses in the process. Granted, it's no The Witcher 3, but there's a punishment for the player who does it.

53 minutes ago, Dayni said:

But you are based, Dayni

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Why is everything I say wrong according to you, old man?

You’re telling me you’ve never seen Terminator 2!?! I used the ending of that film to show that you were selfless to sacrifice your ego to apologize to someone.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Paradise. I could actually wear a cape without being called an insane moron.

Here at home I often wear cloaks and robes over normal clothing since I find it more comfortable and nice looking than modern stuff.

I live an hour away from the country's most liberal city so the worst I get is the occasional odd stare from an older person, so that proves that this kind of stuff is the future.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:
Yooo based. Capes are cool.

No photo description available.

37 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

I am! Brotherhood is probably my favorite of the Ezio trilogy. The Cesare final boss fight gave us this

I'll refrain from watching that since I'd like to find authentically in Revelations, the game I've yet to beat.

But yes! I definitely prefer Brotherhood over 2. Everything feels so fluid. I rushed through since I wanted to get to the games I hadn't beaten yet but I could see myself returning to my file just to do the extra stuff.

There's only two games in my life where i have done that 

Sky3rd and Ys 8 xD

Haha, understand that completely! 

For me the WORST to 100% was FFXIII-2, worst 100% mission EVER.

My memory cards have been sorted out.

I can now get back to TRS. And CC.

22 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

But you are based, Dayni

Since when?

20 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Here at home I often wear cloaks and robes over normal clothing since I find it more comfortable and nice looking than modern stuff.

I live an hour away from the country's most liberal city so the worst I get is the occasional odd stare from an older person, so that proves that this kind of stuff is the future.

So you could actually get away with them?

I'm assuming these cloaks and robes don't have a fur trim (real or not), am I wrong?