Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Awoken Dayni said:

You've gone too far this time. I.... I can't.

Here, check it out.

Spoiler

C support:
Garon: You there. My son's former retainer, are you not?
Peri: Hi, I'm Peri. P for pulverize, E for eviscerate, R for ruin, and I for impale! How do you do today, king boss?
Garon: ......
Garon: Mwah hah hah hah hah hah... I like your attitude, girl.
Peri: I like your attitude too, Kingman Garon!
Garon: Maybe I should try introducing myself like that as well. Hmmm...
Peri: How about... G for gnarl, A for abuse, R for ravage, O for obliterate, N for neutralize?
Garon: Brilliant! Hah hah hah... Why would my idiot son ever fire you? You are the perfect type of person for the Nohr I envision... For the WORLD I envision!
Peri: Awww, you really think so? Thanks so much! I'm gonna kill the enemies EXTRA hard for you! I'm gonna put a ribbon on their heads and bring them to you as a gift! That sounds nice, right?
Garon: Ah, if only all young people were like you. Kids these days are so foolish... They value their bonds, their ideals too much. Pwagh! Sickens me! You are different, however. So bloodthirsty... So evil!
Peri: Heeey, it's not evil! I just like to play! I play with my servants...
Garon: Oho, you "play" with your servants?
Peri: Sure! It's so much fun! When we play, they always enjoy themselves so much, they SCREAM!
Garon: Hmmm mwah hah hah hah... And what games do you play with them? Describe them to me now, child.
Peri: My favorite game is "love me, love me not."
Garon: ...Hmph. That sounds childish and cute. I do not like it. Was I wrong about you, child?
Peri: Give it a chance! I'm sure you'll like it when I explain!
Garon: I will listen well.
Peri: I have a servant bring me a flower. Then I pluck the flower's petals while saying "loves me, loves me not." If they love me not, I skewer them for being so mean! If they love me, I skewer them for being so nice!
Garon: ...Mwah hah hah... GAAAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!
Peri: You like it!?
Garon: I LOVE IT! HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAAAAAAH!!
Peri: Yay! I'm so happy, big king man!
Garon: You are such a marvelous young lady. Do try not to die out on the battlefield. I will be interested in hearing more about your games.
Peri: Will do! You take care of yourself too!
Garon: I cannot be defeated.
Peri: I can tell! You look so strong! See ya around, highness person!

B support:
Peri: ...So then, I make the second servant to play catch with me using the first servant's head. If they miss a catch, I cut off their head, and it's the next servant's turn!
Garon: That sounds like a lot of fun! I certainly could use some entertainment. The long hours sitting on my throne are beyond boring... And Iago makes for a far worse conversation partner than he thinks. Maybe I will try your games with some Hoshidan prisoners.
Peri: Do it! The day goes by in no time when you're having fun!
Garon: Hah hah hah hah, oh, Peri. What a delightfully dark youth you are.
Peri: And you are a really fun old man! It's like having a cool uncle! It feels nice!
Garon: Uncle? No, no, that won't do.
Peri: Oh, no? Awwwww...
Garon: How could I ever stand calling those idealistic worms my "sons" and "daughters" while you are relegated to being a mere niece? That's not enough. Not for you.
Peri: O-Oh! You really mean that? I-I'm so happy you think that way, big boss!
Garon: It's official.
Peri: What's official?
Garon: You are my child now.
Peri: Yaaay! Do I get more servants to play with?
Garon: You will get ALL the servants you could ever dream of! Say the word, and I will deliver a battalion of bodies for your personal enjoyment!
Peri: Teehee! Thank you so much, Daddy!
Garon: Just one thing...
Peri: Yeah, Daddy?
Garon: I am your father now. I must teach you the value of sharing!
Peri: What? Peri doesn't understand...
Garon: You must let your dear old father play as well. How unfair would it be for you to hog all the fun for yourself? Let me in on your games!
Peri: Hee hee! Of course! I bet they'll be twice as fun with you, daddy! No, THRICE as fun!
Garon: Gwaaah hah hah hah hah hah! This is going to be great!

A support:
Garon: My darling.
Peri: Daddy!
Garon: Listen well.
Peri: Sounds important. My ears are wide open!
Garon: I intend to live for all time and rule absolutely forever.
Peri: Good luck with that, Daddy! You'll do great, I know it!
Garon: For this reason, I will not need an heir.
Peri: I'll always be there for you anyway! You're the best thing that's ever happened to me!
Garon: Allow me to finish. I will instead name you supreme commander of all my armies.
Peri: W-WHAT!?
Garon: Yes... Yes! Bwah hah hah hah hah hah! Everybody in the world will be at your beck and call! You will get my full permission to do as you wish with them. You want to order them to kill each other for your amusement!? Go right ahead! You want to destroy a country or two!? Your wish will be their command! You want to fight them yourself, bloody your spear with Nohrian blood for a change!? I have no problem with that, as long as you let me watch and cheer you on!
Peri: D-Daddy! Daddy, Daddy! You're so kind to me... Y-You understand me so well! Nobody has ever accepted me for who I am... Sniff... I-It's gonna make me cry... Oooh...
Garon: Fools, the lot of them... I, for one, wouldn't have you any other way! I truly admire your blackened heart!
Peri: Oh, Daddy! How can I ever thank you!?
Garon: You do not need to thank me. I had completely lost faith in humanity. I deemed them worthy of nothing more than absolute suffering and destruction. You, however... You are the only human I would save from the pyre. You are the only one who is deserving of Anankos's favor!
Peri: An... ankos...? What is that, Daddy?
Garon: Ahh, as your father, I must also teach you the value of patience. Yes, you will know all about Anankos... In due time. You, and only you, shall be granted access to secrets no other human being could ever hope to glean... Gwah... Gwah hah hah... GWAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Peri: Hee hee... Eh hee... Hah... HAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Garon: YES! AND A BEAUTIFUL EVIL LAUGH, AS WELL! YOU'RE PERFECT, MY DAUGHTER! PERFECT!
Peri: GYAAAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA!!!

If you have any complaints, I invite you to voice them and to keep in mind that I regret nothing.

1 hour ago, WraithReborn said:

Only He can save you from yourself Rubenio.

Garon is a greater ruler than your Emperor.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

We may need to bonk you Periodically to prevent you from turning into Reuben.

Wait, why would you assume it's something horny? It's wholesome, if anything.

5 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Just take a deep breath and think of Karajan.

Ah, yes. Karajan. The hope of all Vestaria. The hero of the children. The greatest, most humble archsage to have ever lived.

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimpy said:

So on a whim i decided to try live a live demo...

Writing is so lol

I would advise going deeper, if that is a concern. It gets... spicy.

Just now, Shrimpy said:

Kinda digging the gameplay tho

Live a Live always had a wonderfully unique combat system. And now its shortcomings are being fixed, so... What's not to love?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Here, check it out.

Reveal hidden contents

C support:
Garon: You there. My son's former retainer, are you not?
Peri: Hi, I'm Peri. P for pulverize, E for eviscerate, R for ruin, and I for impale! How do you do today, king boss?
Garon: ......
Garon: Mwah hah hah hah hah hah... I like your attitude, girl.
Peri: I like your attitude too, Kingman Garon!
Garon: Maybe I should try introducing myself like that as well. Hmmm...
Peri: How about... G for gnarl, A for abuse, R for ravage, O for obliterate, N for neutralize?
Garon: Brilliant! Hah hah hah... Why would my idiot son ever fire you? You are the perfect type of person for the Nohr I envision... For the WORLD I envision!
Peri: Awww, you really think so? Thanks so much! I'm gonna kill the enemies EXTRA hard for you! I'm gonna put a ribbon on their heads and bring them to you as a gift! That sounds nice, right?
Garon: Ah, if only all young people were like you. Kids these days are so foolish... They value their bonds, their ideals too much. Pwagh! Sickens me! You are different, however. So bloodthirsty... So evil!
Peri: Heeey, it's not evil! I just like to play! I play with my servants...
Garon: Oho, you "play" with your servants?
Peri: Sure! It's so much fun! When we play, they always enjoy themselves so much, they SCREAM!
Garon: Hmmm mwah hah hah hah... And what games do you play with them? Describe them to me now, child.
Peri: My favorite game is "love me, love me not."
Garon: ...Hmph. That sounds childish and cute. I do not like it. Was I wrong about you, child?
Peri: Give it a chance! I'm sure you'll like it when I explain!
Garon: I will listen well.
Peri: I have a servant bring me a flower. Then I pluck the flower's petals while saying "loves me, loves me not." If they love me not, I skewer them for being so mean! If they love me, I skewer them for being so nice!
Peri: Yay! I'm so happy, big king man!
Garon: You are such a marvelous young lady. Do try not to die out on the battlefield. I will be interested in hearing more about your games.
Peri: Will do! You take care of yourself too!
Garon: I cannot be defeated.
Peri: I can tell! You look so strong! See ya around, highness person!

B support:
Peri: ...So then, I make the second servant to play catch with me using the first servant's head. If they miss a catch, I cut off their head, and it's the next servant's turn!
Garon: That sounds like a lot of fun! I certainly could use some entertainment. The long hours sitting on my throne are beyond boring... And Iago makes for a far worse conversation partner than he thinks. Maybe I will try your games with some Hoshidan prisoners.
Peri: Do it! The day goes by in no time when you're having fun!
Garon: Hah hah hah hah, oh, Peri. What a delightfully dark youth you are.
Peri: And you are a really fun old man! It's like having a cool uncle! It feels nice!
Garon: Uncle? No, no, that won't do.
Peri: Oh, no? Awwwww...
Garon: How could I ever stand calling those idealistic worms my "sons" and "daughters" while you are relegated to being a mere niece? That's not enough. Not for you.
Peri: O-Oh! You really mean that? I-I'm so happy you think that way, big boss!
Garon: It's official.
Peri: What's official?
Peri: Yaaay! Do I get more servants to play with?
Garon: You will get ALL the servants you could ever dream of! Say the word, and I will deliver a battalion of bodies for your personal enjoyment!
Peri: Teehee! Thank you so much, Daddy!
Garon: Just one thing...
Peri: Yeah, Daddy?
Garon: I am your father now. I must teach you the value of sharing!
Peri: What? Peri doesn't understand...
Garon: You must let your dear old father play as well. How unfair would it be for you to hog all the fun for yourself? Let me in on your games!
Peri: Hee hee! Of course! I bet they'll be twice as fun with you, daddy! No, THRICE as fun!
Garon: Gwaaah hah hah hah hah hah! This is going to be great!

A support:
Garon: My darling.
Peri: Daddy!
Garon: Listen well.
Peri: Sounds important. My ears are wide open!
Garon: I intend to live for all time and rule absolutely forever.
Peri: Good luck with that, Daddy! You'll do great, I know it!
Garon: For this reason, I will not need an heir.
Peri: I'll always be there for you anyway! You're the best thing that's ever happened to me!
Garon: Allow me to finish. I will instead name you supreme commander of all my armies.
Peri: W-WHAT!?
Garon: Yes... Yes! Bwah hah hah hah hah hah! Everybody in the world will be at your beck and call! You will get my full permission to do as you wish with them. You want to order them to kill each other for your amusement!? Go right ahead! You want to destroy a country or two!? Your wish will be their command! You want to fight them yourself, bloody your spear with Nohrian blood for a change!? I have no problem with that, as long as you let me watch and cheer you on!
Peri: D-Daddy! Daddy, Daddy! You're so kind to me... Y-You understand me so well! Nobody has ever accepted me for who I am... Sniff... I-It's gonna make me cry... Oooh...
Garon: Fools, the lot of them... I, for one, wouldn't have you any other way! I truly admire your blackened heart!
Peri: Oh, Daddy! How can I ever thank you!?
Garon: You do not need to thank me. I had completely lost faith in humanity. I deemed them worthy of nothing more than absolute suffering and destruction. You, however... You are the only human I would save from the pyre. You are the only one who is deserving of Anankos's favor!
Peri: An... ankos...? What is that, Daddy?
Garon: Ahh, as your father, I must also teach you the value of patience. Yes, you will know all about Anankos... In due time. You, and only you, shall be granted access to secrets no other human being could ever hope to glean... Gwah... Gwah hah hah... GWAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Peri: Hee hee... Eh hee... Hah... HAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Garon: YES! AND A BEAUTIFUL EVIL LAUGH, AS WELL! YOU'RE PERFECT, MY DAUGHTER! PERFECT!
Peri: GYAAAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA!!!

If you have any complaints, I invite you to voice them and to keep in mind that I regret nothing.

Oh boy.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, that's about right-

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Really.png.069d524055d01bc45043756e319c5038.png

Okay, I should have seen it coming.

Course he'd adopt a mass murderer who should have been given help long ago only to encourage her violence.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

*Shudder

I mean, I know I hate it, but Peri's in it and so's Anankos, this isn't surprising.

Thanks regardless.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Eh, the emperor's better when he has a text-to-speech device.

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

So on a whim i decided to try live a live demo...

Writing is so lol

Kinda digging the gameplay tho

Which did you start with?

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I’m truly sorry to hear that your life is so empty and devoid of meaning Rubenio/Shrimp-kun/Kaga. Here let me show you the way:

Edited by WraithReborn

5 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Oh boy.

Ahahahahah... Tremble in fear when Ruben holds the pen! The metaphorical pen. I typed this, of course.

Yeah, that's about right-

Very in-character for the both of 'em.

Really.png.069d524055d01bc45043756e319c5038.png

Okay, I should have seen it coming.

Course he'd adopt a mass murderer who should have been given help long ago only to encourage her violence.

Knowing the two of them and, more importantly, knowing me, there really was no other way it could've turned out.

Good, good. That's the sort of reaction I was hoping for.

I mean, I know I hate it, but Peri's in it and so's Anankos, this isn't surprising.

Oh, not to worry, I wrote this with the express intention of it being the worst thing imaginable. Thus, I will take this as a compliment. Thanks!

Eh, the emperor's better when he has a text-to-speech device.

You can make him say Garon's lines!

Just now, Shrimpy said:

Why is overworld movement so slow tho

Is it? Odd.

Well, it took me a few days, but I managed to give every single Garonquest character at least one support. Up to the creator to add them now, but he seemed to like them. Only ones I didn't write for were the ultra lategame characters who had no time to grow a full chain, and the paralogue folks, since almost all of them are characters from other FEs that I don't even really like. I mean, Rutger's there, for fuck's sake.

Maybe one of these days I'll share all of 'em. Not sure how much interest there is here for fanfiction of generic bosses from the worst written universe in FE, but hey. I had a lot of fun writing 'em.

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Maybe one of these days I'll share all of 'em. Not sure how much interest there is here for fanfiction of generic bosses from the worst written universe in FE, but hey. I had a lot of fun writing 'em.

If they’re all as well done as the Garon/Peri one, I’d like to read them. That was very entertaining.

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I remember Hans and Iago.

Meanwhile, I've still not finished one route on the 3C demo but here I am playing Klonoa's instead.

Hmm

I think i am quite sold on triangle strategy.

The "new" demo fixed quite alot of the problems i had with the older one, at the very least.

I didn't finish it yet, but the improvements are obvious, especially ui wise.

Also the cast seems likesble and unique gameplay wise atleast

I wish this was canon.

6 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Hmm

The "new" demo fixed quite alot of the problems i had with the older one, at the very least.

Well, good for you.

There's more fun in the playable cast after the demo.

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Pffft minister of salt xD

Where the Minister of Iron tho LoL ecsdi

1 hour ago, Shrimpy said:

Hmm

Oh god, good luck with that.

Imo, the gameplay is... Not stellar by any means. Lack of options in a game of that style has to be my #1 issue. Having so little choices makes the gameplay repetitive.

Like, I guess you could try to argue "all chars are unique!" 

Sure, but they only get like 6-7 skills to use, and imo they arent always the most useful.

7 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

OOF...I hope it is mild, and none of that long covid malingers in you.

Thanks! I'm not too worried about it because I've got my 5G streaming chips, and I'm in pretty good shape, so I think I'll be OK; still, I appreciate the well-wishes, since long COVID's no joke.