Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:
I believe there are worse things than TMS in the mires.

Oh Dayni, if you stare into the abyss eventually it'll stare back at you.

7 minutes ago, ping said:

...you know what, I don't disagree with the sentence. It is an easy choice.

Let me guess:

fc9.png

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

• Replies 177.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

11 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Let me guess:

Oh, I'm just saying that it's an easy choice, not that I've made one. Those two things are very much fundamentally different, so it's easy to say "I like this one more", or "I think I'm currently in the mood for that one", even if there's no "correct" choice to make here. Different people will enjoy different things at different times and there's something very irritating about somebody saying that "no, what I like is actually better!!".

I do advise everybody to brush their teeth after eating cookies, though.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I am going to remove the incest, that'll teach him.

But is it still a Fire Emblem game without the incest?

1 minute ago, ping said:

But is it still a Fire Emblem game without the incest?

It has three war crimes so war crimy, they have special underpowered classes to show how much of a war crime they are. So yeah, won't lose that beautiful FE essence.

7 minutes ago, ping said:

Oh, I'm just saying that it's an easy choice, not that I've made one. Those two things are very much fundamentally different, so it's easy to say "I like this one more", or "I think I'm currently in the mood for that one", even if there's no "correct" choice to make here. Different people will enjoy different things at different times and there's something very irritating about somebody saying that "no, what I like is actually better!!".

I do advise everybody to brush their teeth after eating cookies, though.

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Isn't that why you're adding new characters anyway?

Yeah, but like, more. And I really did think it made more sense for people from a desert country. Except it turns out it's not entirely a desert country, so... Fuck me, I guess.

8 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

I agree

this sucks

I hope the theory that's been thrown around that they will go one color or the other depending on a route split isn't true.

Mainly because I'm tired of FE squandering its potential by stretching itself too thin with the route shit. But also this. This'd be unfortunate.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, but like, more. And I really did think it made more sense for people from a desert country. Except it turns out it's not entirely a desert country, so... Fuck me, I guess.

Okay... I have to ask this.

Is that how you think I look like? Since I live in a desert too, you know.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

20220918_134923.jpg

20220918_134932.jpg

20220918_134936.jpg

Oh yeah, Zed looks really fun to play.

A little disappointing that there doesn't seem to be new stages (wonder why we're refighting bosses) but Gunvolt 3 owns anyways so I'll be fine.

12 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Where did this come from?

Potential theory.

If there's routes again, I will be a very mad boy.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Potential theory.

It feels like something that came out of nowhere.

Has any of these people explained why?

13 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Okay... I have to ask this.

Is that how you think I look like? Since I live in a desert too, you know.

12 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

desert =/= dark skin

Yes, I know not everyone from a desert is dark skinned just like not everyone in France is white. I just felt the urge to do it, I thought it made enough sense and then I liked the way they ended up looking. Is that so wrong?

???

Where did this come from?

I've seen it around. It sounds like a crackpot theory to me, but at this point I'll believe anything.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes, I know not everyone from a desert is dark skinned just like not everyone in France is white. I just felt the urge to do it, I thought it made enough sense and then I liked the way they ended up looking. Is that so wrong?

Honestly, I'm more bothered that you changed someone's skin color, rather than just making new characters of said skin color. Feels... I don't know, insulting to both parties.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Honestly, I'm more bothered that you changed someone's skin color, rather than just making new characters of said skin color. Feels... I don't know, insulting to both parties.

I did that, first. They just looked completely out of place. I thought I'd go for some consistency in a way that wasn't excessively jarring. Then I saw some dark-skinned repalettes of the Jehannans in the repository and thought "hey, that's not bad, I could do that."

But if this is what it's going to be like when I make the thing public, maybe I should just undo it. I don't want this kind of controversy over my dumb first hack.