Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, joevar said:

right... i will put it on my wish list at least.

i would recommend watching M Plus even if someone not a fan of mecha. because its (almost) not silly somehow despite being a Macross. its also very much standalone story after all. Seven is weird.. riding fighter jet but cant attack but can buff & debuff allies/enemies the protagonist alone has so many song compared to other series featured in SRW, Lmao. Frontier is understandable, its the most successful of the bunch

Admittedly, between Plus and Seven they certainly began to embrace more and more the idol elements. It was just the thing in Macross to represent DECULTURE among the Zentraedi/Meltraedi, but I suppose after doing that, specially with Minmei singing DYRL itself, it'd be hard to pretend it wasn't a core part of what made Macross, well, Macross. So we have conflicts with aliens, idols and music, a giant transforming battleship smh SRW's Dreistragger was designed by the same person who designed the SDF-1 and it didn't transform into a giant humanoid form?,  dogfights, Itano Circus, etc.

2 minutes ago, joevar said:

sorry, cant help it. Z2.1 and Z2.2 is the one that i manage to complete even without understanding what the story, or even what button i just press(moon rune).

harblu.jpg.20447049f6c8644b270c43d1ff7c36de.jpg

huh.. why is her hair remind me of someone...

FE really needs to go the Dunbine route at least once.

• Replies 177.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

You know, now that you brought it up, it'd be funny/neat if FE pulls a Macross Seven in SRW. A small number of refresher units whose songs buff/heal/refresh allies... but also inflict damage on a certain type of enemies.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

In fact, I actually came close to doing that myself. In the last RP I participated, my character was a songstress-type refresher who in the latest part of the RP was coming down with a cold. I joke-suggested that if she were to sing while sick, her voice would instead actually inflict damage to anyone who heard it instead. It actually sounded a good idea to the GM, but sadly the RP just... petered out and never continued.

And in fact, I was partly-inspired by Macross when creating her.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

jXW7rL5.pngi8bYHOL.png

There comes a time in everyone's life when they must choose...

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

Status staffs in the GBA games only use 1 RNG. Which means 18% actually IS 18% and not 6.66%.

This is something that can be easily felt with even as a casual player, I'd say. Status staffs always have lot hit chances, yet they connect all the time. Meanwhile regular attacks with the same hit chances never do.

That explains it.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This actually makes more sense than where they're recruited in Eirika's route. They encounter Eirika in Port Kiris, head the complete opposite way and find themselves in Grado. In Eirika's route they just sort of teleport ahead of Eirika even though they, again, headed the complete opposite way.

Hm, that is true I suppose, but why go here if their plan was to reach Rausten?

1 hour ago, Punished Dayni said:

One track from MotE I think has an outsized impact would be this, imagining someone telling the story of that game around a fire with this playing as they do.

Curious indeed.

General L'Arachenobi

First we had L'Aragorn now we have this. What's next? L'Arajack Sparrow?

1 minute ago, Edelguardiansing said:

jXW7rL5.pngi8bYHOL.png

Fun fact. In a different universe, the choice would be Pegasus Knight and Wyvern Rider instead.

Yes, Recruit was originally meant to be a flying trainee class, not a "knightly" one.

Maybe she changed her mind and thought instead to hunt down the Phantom Ship? Or at least, that's how she'd convince herself she totally didn't went the wrong direction, she swears!

4 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

You know all of a sudden I’m nostalgic for Three Houses, even though I haven’t touched the game in over two year. I may have to change that.

Did not realise you had 3H.

7 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

jXW7rL5.pngi8bYHOL.png

Your choices matter.

Unless you go GK

8 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Ephraim waved away a butterfly and that causes L'Arachel to not go near the route through Caer Pelyn.

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Fun fact. In a different universe, the choice would be Pegasus Knight and Wyvern Rider instead.

Yes, Recruit was originally meant to be a flying trainee class, not a "knightly" one.

Oh thank god for that, I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to have the 5th cavalier unit in this game.

5 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Your choices matter.

Unless you go GK

Part of me wants to go with General Amelia because it's really funny but also my god she would be terrible as a knight

6 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Ephraim waved away a butterfly and that causes L'Arachel to not go near the route through Caer Pelyn.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Elguardiansing did a literal "time travels and moves a chair".

Canon.

Well, that was a headache and a half, but I think that looks good.

0EPufHpM_o.png

I even came up with an edgier, better(?) name for the thing.

Garon's influence is spreading.

You think Garon sat down and took the time to file the adoption papers when he made Corrin his child now?

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Plot twist: It's Garon's actual eye, having end up in Magvel somehow and turned into a Mogall.

Garoneye: The sacred stones are like seeds...

Garoneye turns out to be the true villain.

I could see it working if it was squinting all the time I suppose, haha. At least the red eye could explain Crimson Eye.

It's not crimson because of dank magic. It's crimson because the poor thing needs to blink, someone please help it already.

I can't wait for his fangame where everyone is Garon. No exceptions.

Garon Emblem. Everyone is a recolor of the same poorly resized JPEG of Garon.

18 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

jXW7rL5.pngi8bYHOL.png

There is no choice. Knight all the way.

18 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Their plan is to run around and be insane. Because L'Arachel is insane, Rennac is too spineless and greedy to complain and Dozla is just having a jolly ol' time.

2 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Part of me wants to go with General Amelia because it's really funny but also my god she would be terrible as a knight

That, sir, is the point.

D E W   I T

10 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Remember the surprise cavaliers coming from behind.

I should get back to TRS, I'm right before Holmes the Hero (The wrongest chapter title in FE and Kagasaga combined?) and the sooner I get to 17 the sooner I can use Norton again.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

0EPufHpM_o.png

The hack with Moulder and Syrene as the real protags.

Just now, Sidereal Wraith said:

It’s downloaded on my Switch with all the DLC as well.

You don't speak much on it, I assumed you just didn't play it.

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, that was a headache and a half, but I think that looks good.

0EPufHpM_o.png

Hey! That looks awesome!

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Their plan is to run around and be insane. Because L'Arachel is insane, Rennac is too spineless and greedy to complain and Dozla is just having a jolly ol' time.

I'd watch an anime about them.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That, sir, is the point.

D E W   I T

Tb49unL.png

Alright, fine. lets see how Knight Amelia prefo-

MLHsOHF.png

PFFFT!

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

P4cZYu6.jpg
As an aside, it’s kinda weird how this chapter spoils its field exercise location and the returning members of Old Class VII in the opening scenes.

When the foreshadowing is out of the shadow.

2 hours ago, joevar said:

sorry, cant help it. Z2.1 and Z2.2 is the one that i manage to complete even without understanding what the story, or even what button i just press(moon rune).

harblu.jpg.20447049f6c8644b270c43d1ff7c36de.jpg

huh.. why is her hair remind me of someone...

This is Alear in her midlife crisis arc.

WSLu4iT.pngW4mioBv.png

Uh...

Think I'll do this chapter later.

Yeah the chapter's dogshit ngl.

58 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Did not realise you had 3H.

I knew I had Three Houses, I just had other things going on in my life, like reading and dealing with my useless ex. Also the prospect of having to play through the game 4-5 times (Cindered Shadows included) in with the Persona like calendar system didn’t really appeal to me.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_2022-09-24-14-15-44-40_572064

Still haven't been fully convinced about these games yet.

Least y'all know your priorities

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

omolrWM.png

"Rocks are like seeds..."

"Salt rock doesn't work like that Fa-"

"Silence!"

Did you notice just how good Torch staffs are? Since they are actually ranged staffs, the visibility is not centered on the caster.

That way it's possible to keep the area outside of the ship well lit, so that fliers won't be able to sneak up at you.