Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

24 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

9yMz9ee.png

okay then

I like how manga/anime will use any and all opportunities to shove women's secks parts on the camera, but then chicken out from showing Maderaka's 300 kid dick smh

vsSZV3f.png

He's wrong, I care about him. He has a beard, a funny egg helmet and a staff. He's literally Egghill.

Ruben's fav. mage

Ehhhhhhhhhh I don't know though. He doesn't have a monocle, or a funny generic portrait.

1 minute ago, Imperator Squilla said:

It's me who cut them out here

...Oh.

Well! I must commend them on their boldness, then. I still recall the time Berserk had Griffith's nude crotch in full display and just... didn't draw a dick. Man was dickless for no reason. Got one helluva laugh outta that.

But Miura got the last laugh eventually. Poor man left us too soon, far too soon.

Scenario 19: The Legend Awakens

Continuing our isekai adventure, the Super AI are baffled upon hearing Hikaru and Mokona "converse", as in, the girl seemingly understands what CLAMP incarnate Mokona is saying with its various "pu!" Some... don't seem to handle it well, hahaha. Umi says she's just mostly guessing. Still, quite a few of the group have taken a liking to the little furball. Which Shion doesn't like, feeling they aren't being serious enough. In any case, Mokona begins to act up, taken as a sign they're approaching the place the Rune Gods are... which I take it are all together in one place here to streamline things. The girls brace themselves for their pending trials...

The group soon reaches a volcanic area, and sure enough, a pillar of light can be seen. The ships approach, but Mokona acts up, taken as a sign that only the trio can proceed in there. Suddenly, however, Golems and Aura Battlers show up! At command is Inova, who won't let the girls claim the Rune Gods. Bright urges them to go to the temple, while they take care of the enemies, bringing up if perhaps this is their role in this whole thing. And stage begins!

Okay, more Golems and Drumlos. Quite a number assembled... and SR Point is to defeat eighteen within two turns. Well, that's what MAP weapons and Multi Action is for. Let's go!

I'd like to make a modification to my old Steins;Gate tier list.

Okarin tier: Okarin

S tier: Moeka

Japanese Challenger tier: Leskinen

Everyone else

I don't remember how I placed everyone else and I can't find my old list.

...What I did find was the crap with Luka and the vegetables that I had forgotten about. Jesus fucking Christ, and they called you a genius, Christina...

I'd say, I'm not surprised that if they had to put all three Rune Gods in one place, it'd be in Rayearth's temple...

Gah, needing to two-shot down the enemies makes me think I'll cut it close. Fortunately, enemy phase is still part of the turn, so I can still get the point in Turn 2 Enemy Phase.

*sees Golem survive with 4 HP out of 7500 from a single attack* Oh come on!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hmm... time to take a gamble...

*uses Ra Calum's MAP weapon to take down four enemies at once... but some allies are in range* kalm...

*all allies but Tyranado evade it, sending its HP in the red zone* panik...

*Potential Lv5 kicks in* kalm...

And got the SR Point! Inova is impressed with the group, however, he brings up that there's a reason he himself didn't join the battle. Their agent (the brainwashed Lafarga) was dispatched, and is currently fighting the Magic Knight. Even in his state, he's giving the girls trouble. Inova is confident they'll lose, but the group disagrees. They have faith in them and know they are capable of pulling through whatever obstacles thrown their way, all thanks to their willpower. And sure enough, the girls gather the resolve to not give up, for its their duty to rescue Princess Emeraude. The mention of the princess makes Lafarga freeze up, causing a reaction making him start fighting through the brainwashing, the girls finally realizing something is amiss. Thus the girls start shouting if he truly cares for Cephiro, he shouldn't let the princess continue suffering. This doesn't seem to be enough, but then their swords begin glowing. They then use them to make one more strike, pleading for him to snap back to his sense... and it works! A black aura start emanating from him, which Hikaru dispatches with magic. Just then, the girls start hearing voices. Voices stating they were witnesses of the fight, and calls them forth. Suddenly, they're wrapped in light...

Okay, I see now. They each got warped to the respective temples of the Rune Gods. Selece, Windam, Rayearth... they all commend the girls for having proved themselves, and thus, the time has come for their own awakening... Back with the group, they can only detect that the girls disappeared. Inova takes this chance to gloat... but then suddenly the girls are back... with the Rune Gods in tow! Inova summons one Golem their way, but they dispatch it in short order. Far from deterred, Inova considers its time to take on the battlefield himself, summoning more Golem while he himself turns into a giant white wolf-like form.

Alright, we got Flame God Rayearth, Sea God Selece, and Wind God Windam. Mokona also becomes a Supporter. I've been waiting for this, hehehe. Also something of a neat gimmick, Windam comes with a Magic command. Only three spells that can only be used once per map, but they're there. An AoE healing spell, an AoE armor-increasing spell, and a single-target spell that lowers an enemy's stats. I don't remember this being in SRW 30... in fact, Windam only had the regular Repair module. Hah, that's a little of a bummer after seeing the Magic command. Oh well.

Now then, the TacP Bonus is for all three to fight Inova. Simple enough. Let's go!

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

anti-Starter angle however, as lol at Game Freak predicting the anime would be huge, and leaves me to think the four chosen resistances would have been to show the "elemental mastery" of dragons in general.

Yeah, Dragon was always intended as the "ultimate" Type and it's why every psuedo-Legendary (aside from Metagross) and most "main Legendaries" are Dragon.

It's why Fairy was invented because Dragons were too strong (and they needed to fix the two Dark/Ghost Pokemon not having any weaknesses).

8 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

tfw you play the best rainbow road (3ds)

TRUE

I honestly love all Rainbow Roads almost equally. They are all great

except 8

It fucking sucks and one of the worst race tracks ever

Yeah. It's too short, music is meh. How do you fuck up Rainbow Road in the game with the anti-grav gimmick?

At least it's the same game with GOATED N64 Rainbow Road, arguably the best track in the game visually.

The absolute state of Mario Kart

Yup.

Should've been 3 laps like in the days of old tho

Or maybe 2, 3 was too long back then, but 1 too short now xD

Yeah 2 laps, 3 was too long. Or maybe it felt long because Mario Kart 64 sucks ass. 

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The absolute state of Mario Kart

I still can't believe something like this is real in an official ninty game lmao.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Or maybe it felt long because Mario Kart 64 sucks ass.

attacking my childhood like that

Then again i wouldn't touch MK64 today anymore either lmao 

3 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Then again i wouldn't touch MK64 today anymore either lmao 

I too love spinning out because I drifted too hard.

Nintendo only programmed 50% of the game.