Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

15 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I mean alfred can't counter here, so here's your confirmation (Noble rapier is 1 range)

Also  is break one turn unequip or only one battle? There're confliction information about this.

Seems once you hit your phase tho you can attack again. The broken enemy was able to attack again once it was enemy phase

I would surmise it's one phase, yeah.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

There is nothing good about... uh, what don't I like again?

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Now when do they collaborate with Namco-Bandai for SRW themed weddings.

... not that I'd ever get married, perhaps...

You'll probably find a SRW fan to marry someday. You might have to play extra for all the licensed mecha though.

1 hour ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

We all know there’s only one way of having such a wedding:

Not what I expected to see, but I respect the dedication nonetheless.

21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Reveal hidden contents

The 15th one is obviously Joker Persona

Dang, there goes my prediction that it was Rean Coldsteel. He already has a robot even.

Just now, Lightchao42 said:

There is nothing good about... uh, what don't I like again?

People who occassionally are negative towards Xenoblade. Never forget, I have found myself on the receiving end of your wrath a couple times before. Once you even withdrew a compliment you were going to give me because I was mildly snarky towards Xenoblade. It is a debt you will settle one day.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

People who occassionally are negative towards Xenoblade. Never forget, I have found myself on the receiving end of your wrath a couple times before. Once you even withdrew a compliment you were going to give me because I was mildly snarky towards Xenoblade. It is a debt you will settle one day.

Engage will be a honarary Xenoblade tho with Break, Smash, Chain attacks and Enemies who also have power of Friendship

You can't escape the Xeno cult for long, Ruben

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Engage will be a honarary Xenoblade tho

Ahh, so that's why Zephia looks the way she does...

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

You can't escape the Xeno cult for long, Ruben

I could pose to you the same question you posed to Acacia.

Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Alright, time to fight Sweetheart!

Boppin' time.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I could pose to you the same question you posed to Acacia.

Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it.

Wait, what question?

18 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

You'll probably find a SRW fan to marry someday. You might have to play extra for all the licensed mecha though.

I mean, part is that I don't want to ever get into a relationship. But well, who knows what could happen. Then again, this year I'll turn 30 and I've been single so far.

There's nothing good about Tom Holland's Spider-Man.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

don't taint FHA like this pls XD

OK, no F/HA for you

AFm2GuY.jpg

16 hours ago, Green06 said:

Three courts, first, second and third instances, independent judges (including the Supreme Court that released him years later), plus the public ministries that acted independently before these instances , understood that there was strong evidence, not only of corruption, but of money laundering too.

I see.

16 hours ago, Green06 said:

Nostalgia is a powerful drug. People think they're going to bring back the good times.

In Venezuela's case, at least from how my mom described it, but Venezuela was generally prospering and Chavez promised greatness. Instead, well, we saw how it all went and the main cause was because he abolished term limits. Before him, Venezuelan Presidents had a single, 5-year term. Chavez did away with it and now there's Maduro, a man so incompetent he makes Trump look like Napoleon or some shit. And Maduro is staying there until he's dead or forcibly ousted.

6 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

(though I would also note that Baton Pass first got attention in generation 6, and the controversy it stirred retroactively affected prior metagames to the point where it was either banned or restricted in those as well

>People deal with it for five gens

>People get annoyed with it in Gen 6

>People retroactively ban it in previous gens despite being an inconvenience at best

Aight

2 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Since there are no split routes this time I'd guess there are around 30 chapters, give or take a few. That would give enough time to revisit each nation, and to get to wherever the final battle takes place.

So i've thought of this. 30 chapters makes sense for the 30th anniversary game. We have *most characters* by Ch.17. As a result, i think there's a fuckton of paralouges this time around and Engage could be a game where you'll be fine if you gun for the main plot but you'll get more enjoyment out of it if you do the side stuff. Probably not to the extent of Xenoblade X and 3 but yeah.

2 hours ago, Benice said:

except Shedinja, it seems)

Mold Breaker Pokemon

e9c.gif

1 hour ago, Shaky Jones said:

There is nothing good about FE4.

YO TRUE!

59 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Suffering is back on the menu boys

Yeah, Hard Mode will still be my preferred choice then.

Y'all let me know how Maddening goes.

Oh my brother, with your courage we can conquer
In your sword I put my trust that you will honor
I will be the higher ground should you concede it
And my body be your shield if you should need it

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Boppin' time.

Oh yeah, it was a nice tune.

Well, she went down. I was level 25. Was that already a bit overleveled? I keep thinking I am overleveled because I fight everything even when backtracking. Well, almost done with Headspace again.

22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

30 chapters makes sense for the 30th anniversary game. We have *most characters* by Ch.17. As a result, i think there's a fuckton of paralouges this time around

As long as it doesn't approach 180 battles total, that's around my upper limit, though entirely doable.

26 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I mean, part is that I don't want to ever get into a relationship. But well, who knows what could happen. Then again, this year I'll turn 30 and I've been single so far.

At least you're pretty certain about it. Autistically introspective + video games as my recreation of choice leaves some room for me to doubt if I seriously want human flesh and minds, or merely pixels masquerading as the former. If I had established my lifelong interests in televised and cinematic entertainment containing real humans like many a stereotypical, it'd be rather easier to vanquish the slightest doubt.

Anywho, back to RF5 I go. Unironically so.

9 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

F6IGupt.png

Sommie Magic?

All I'm noticing from this image you chose is that they gave it a backdoor. I assume it has learned the Brown Rage technique

3 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Ma'alob k'íin! Welcome my friend to chaos and bliss and everything in between

Thank you for the welcome ! 

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Welcome!

Slay

If you need one, I do have a bunch on my computer I can send!

Thank you as well ! I saw what sacae hard mode looks like and decided to be nice to myself for once , sticking to normal-- But thanks for the offer !

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He'll get speed aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany second now. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaany second now...

See? Speed! No, wait, that's skill...

The GBA fighter animation is pretty funny in general. I love how they just spring up into the air and stay there frozen while the enemy HP depletes.

Well, it depends who you ask. I, for one, would tell you FE6 is the best of the GBAFEs. Mostly because 8's difficulty drags it down. There is nothing good about 7. But, ultimately, it's up to you to play 'em all and see how you like them, personally!

It's all a matter of patience. I'm not annoyed at the fact that Shanna got 0 strength level ups , I gave her my angelic robe , so she's good now ! what do you mean sunk cost fallacy

I plan to play all of them to forge my own opinion. However I tend to not be very critical of games in general ? Some of my favorite games of all time are very flawed , but I vibe with them in a very specific way so much that their problems doesn't really register to me.

But yeah what worries me about FE8 is Seth and the somewhat infinite griding ; looking forward to the split promotion paths tho.

Capture d'écran_20230107_215750.png

11 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Peak gaming

Ruben will be the first person in the world to maximize the Switch screenshot storage space once he puts Vander in a suit.

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As long as it doesn't approach 180 battles total, that's around my upper limit, though entirely doable.

Is that how many took you for SRW 30? XD

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

At least you're pretty certain about it. Autistically introspective + video games as my recreation of choice leaves some room for me to doubt if I seriously want human flesh and minds, or merely pixels masquerading as the former. If I had established my lifelong interests in televised and cinematic entertainment containing real humans like many a stereotypical, it'd be rather easier to vanquish the slightest doubt.

Anywho, back to RF5 I go. Unironically so.

I mean, I'm not, and that's the thing. I don't want to, but I also don't don't want to.

Perfect media doesn't exi-

54 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't remember what your mildly snarky comment was, so I'll rescind my rescinded compliment and say your drawings are good.

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ruben will be the first person in the world to maximize the Switch screenshot storage space once he puts Vander in a suit.

B-but I already did it twice...

9 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Perfect media doesn't exi-

…Some go as far as to say that even to this very day you can still hear Shrimp-kun’s tortured screams during the midnight hour.

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

44 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wait, what question?

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Do you want us to complain about every little detail in SRW 24/7

34 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Y'all know how i feel about FE difficulties higher than Hard.

Listen to me, Armagon: Skill issue

27 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

778p1dhogoaa1.jpgyy5bjtrogoaa1.jpgyztaiu4pgoaa1.jpg

Peak gaming

That's actually pretty great. Still would rather have outfits in combat, but I can see myself having some fun with this.

27 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

F6IGupt.png

Sommie Magic?

They put a butthole on Sommie.

16 minutes ago, Loliko said:

It's all a matter of patience. I'm not annoyed at the fact that Shanna got 0 strength level ups , I gave her my angelic robe , so she's good now ! what do you mean sunk cost fallacy

Capture d'écran_20230107_215750.png

Never liked Shanna. Or any early pegasus, for that matter. They all tend to be the same thing. Zero strength, zero defenses, useless speed, and on top of that the pros like them for flying utility. Pfeh!

I plan to play all of them to forge my own opinion. However I tend to not be very critical of games in general ? Some of my favorite games of all time are very flawed , but I vibe with them in a very specific way so much that their problems doesn't really register to me.

Well, good on ya! What are some of those games, if I may ask? You have me curious now.

But yeah what worries me about FE8 is Seth and the somewhat infinite griding ; looking forward to the split promotion paths tho.

Luckily, Seth can be benched and the grinding can be avoided.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Unlikely.

24 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh yeah, it was a nice tune.

Well, she went down. I was level 25. Was that already a bit overleveled? I keep thinking I am overleveled because I fight everything even when backtracking. Well, almost done with Headspace again.

I can't really remember, but it sounds like a bit of overlevelment to me.

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

I don't remember what your mildly snarky comment was, so I'll rescind my rescinded compliment and say your drawings are good.

Excellent.

At last, justice.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

>People deal with it for five gens

>People get annoyed with it in Gen 6

>People retroactively ban it in previous gens despite being an inconvenience at best

Aight

Actually, it's not banned in generation 2 or 3, to my knowledge. Regardless, the trouble begin in gen 6, as i stated earlier. The team was Scolipede, Smeargle, Zapdos, Vaporeon, Espeon, Sylveon. All of them had Baton Pass. The main win condition was boosting to +6 in all stats, then sending in Espeon to nuke everything with Stored Power (Sylveon was also there to blow up any dark types that thought to come in). It was initially dismissed as a meme, but when it got a writeup, it became popular. People then realized that it was almost scary how good it was, as said team was effective against the entire metagame. Thanks to Speed Boost being passed, the team always had initiative; you couldn't realistically hit one mon before something that could handle it came in. Magic Bounce Espeon also ruined the day of many would-be counters. Because of all this, the OU metagame was flooded with Baton Pass teams, with the occasional counter team. This was when Quagsire started gaining relevance, thanks to Unaware and Haze. Haze was the only way to shut down Baton Pass if it got to set up, as Ingrain on Smeargle prevents opponent's from forcing the mon out. This became too much for the playerbase, and eventually, they started restricting BP teams; first only 3 mons could have it, but when that still proved effective, they went down to two, then one, then one without speed boost, before they finally banned it entirely. Now, Gen 6 was what started all this, but players eventually tried it in earlier generations, and it was effective in those generations too. Thus, it's been banned or restricted since. Looking forward from then, Generation 7 made things even worse, as it introduced Power Trip, which is the same as the aforementioned Stored Power, only physical and Dark type instead. Then Baton Pass was made a TR in Sword and Shield. Yeah...

Edited by Shadow Mir