Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I learned that we won't know what the movie actually is until the professor puts it up so when the inevitable horror movie comes on, I'm just fucked.

Pretend that I am in attendance as well, then take your focus off the movie and put it on me. Lastly, wait for when the first jump scare triples my heart rate, and realize that someone can freak out waaaaay worse than you.😱❤️😩

I tell ya, the Triforce of Courage is poison to my very being. I skipped Majora's Mask 3D because even that gets me, the game would end at the entrance to Ikana Canyon at very best. I'm rather amazed I managed to finish OoT3D once and didn't come to a screeching halt at the Shadow Temple.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

48 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Anyways just came out of the first day of Cinematography Class. We watch a movie every week (today was Whiplash).

I learned that we won't know what the movie actually is until the professor puts it up so when the inevitable horror movie comes on, I'm just fucked.

I took a class on horror and science fiction in high school, even though I don't like horror (I was hoping for an emphasis on sci-fi, but unfortunately The War of the Worlds was cut for time). But it gave me an excuse to write a paper on Godzilla so it worked out.

39 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wrong, it’s actually all a dream in Shinonome’s head with no past or future and everyone has romantic feelings for Rean Schwarzer.

I'm starting to think Cold Steel broke your brain somehow.

39 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What % completion are you at for everything btw? What’s been your approach to the story?

This is a timely question since I just unlocked my last character (Takamiya). Remembrance is at 32%, Destruction is at 50%, and Analysis is at 17%. My strategy is to play through someone's route, play a wave of Destruction, then move on to the next character's route (as such, my Remembrance completion was at 17% when I finished Area 1, when you need 30% to enter Area 2).

In the case that a character's route is locked off, I skip them and move on to the next available character. As such Juro, Iori, Megumi, and Miura are far ahead of everyone else; Sekigahara and Amiguchi are locked off by Natsuno, Natsuno is locked off by Takamiya, and Hijiyama is locked off by Ogata. Since I have every character now I might focus on trying to equalize everyone's completion.

Also I haven't done much customization in Destruction yet, probably because the idea of upgrading 13 different characters is overwhelming. I can't wait for Trails into Reverie!

Does everyone here dislike horror? Teehee horror gang, where you at?

Not that I’m one to talk, I only watched the one proper horror movie and it really wasn’t that scary. 

21 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I'm starting to think Cold Steel broke your brain somehow.

Haha…

…Altina?

This is a timely question since I just unlocked my last character (Takamiya).

Dang, I think I remember her being one of the first I unlocked, but I never actually checked what the prerequisites for each character are.

Remembrance is at 32%, Destruction is at 50%, and Analysis is at 17%. My strategy is to play through someone's route, play a wave of Destruction, then move on to the next character's route (as such, my Remembrance completion was at 17% when I finished Area 1, when you need 30% to enter Area 2).

This is good if you remember Ogata and Kisaragi superiority.

Also I haven't done much customization in Destruction yet, probably because the idea of upgrading 13 different characters is overwhelming.

It’s not that bad, the game showers you in whatever the currency you use to upgrade stuff is called.

If you want to win, buy and upgrade missile rain on the sentinels that have it and max upgrade the guardians and sentey guns on the sentinels that have them (I made the mistake of not using those until the end of the game in my play though).

I can't wait for Trails into Reverie!

Altina solo run time?

Edited by Sooks

18 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

With horror difficulty

BASED (if well designed horror)

That reminds me, crossing my fingers Engage’s maddening difficulty or whatever it’s called is well designed.

Or fun, at the very least.

And Blanco bot too?

Of course, what color did you think Altina’s hair was? Blue?

Edited by Sooks

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That reminds me, crossing my fingers Engage’s maddening difficulty or whatever it’s called is well designed.

Please be more like Conquest and less like, well, everything else in the series.

PLEASE.

21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Of course, what color did you think Altina’s hair was? Blue?

You should've multicolor hair Altina as your pfp

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

AymGox1.jpg

What's the point of this?

This is the point

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Wrong, it’s actually all a dream in Shinonome’s head with no past or future and everyone has romantic feelings for Rean Schwarzer.

Dread it. Run from it. Rean still arrives.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Pretend that I am in attendance as well, then take your focus off the movie and put it on me. Lastly, wait for when the first jump scare triples my heart rate, and realize that someone can freak out waaaaay worse than you.😱❤️😩

I think what i'll do is put on my headphones and close my eyes (but open them periodically to not fall asleep) and then skim the movie when i get home to write the paper.

58 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Also I haven't done much customization in Destruction yet, probably because the idea of upgrading 13 different characters is overwhelming. 

I'd say it's more because of how you played. When i played, i did enough of Remembrance until the game wouldn't let me anymore unles i did more Destruction. So i had a ton of chips lying around.

43 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I like horror elements. I dislike full-on horror.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Only the first is really a horror movie but watch Godzilla.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Haha…

…Altina?

I'm sorry Sooks... but Altina's heart belongs to pancakes.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Dang, I think I remember her being one of the first I unlocked, but I never actually checked what the prerequisites for each character are.

She's unlocked in Miura's route. If you tried to keep everyone's completion even, then Shinonome would be last (she's unlocked through Iori's route at 71%).

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'd say it's more because of how you played. When i played, i did enough of Remembrance until the game wouldn't let me anymore unles i did more Destruction. So i had a ton of chips lying around.

I don't think I'm in risk of running out of resources, I'm just not sure what I should invest in first. I just unlocked Sentinel Upgrades too so I'm not sure what I should do with that.

7 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I'm sorry Sooks... but Altina's heart belongs to pancakes.

Hey, me too!

She's unlocked in Miura's route. If you tried to keep everyone's completion even, then Shinonome would be last (she's unlocked through Iori's route at 71%).

Yep, that’s what I did and that’s what happened I think.

I don't think I'm in risk of running out of resources, I'm just not sure what I should invest in first. I just unlocked Sentinel Upgrades too so I'm not sure what I should do with that.

Practically, it would make the most sense to begin to invest in whoever you use the most. But really, it’s super hard to run out of resources, you can just incrementally invest in everyone if it makes you feel better.

If you want my take, the best are Ogata, all of the 2nd gen sentinels, pretty much any 3rd gen you feel like although missile rain > no mission rain, and the 4th gens who get interceptors.

As I've started yet another new story (shocking, I know), I'm reminded just how missed potential there was with some of the support pools in games such as Fates. Like, take Flora. She can become an aunt, but no such luck getting supports for that. And you can't say it's for lack of effort considering how mad-libs the child-parents supports are, so making another batch for her and her potential nieces and nephews wouldn't be too much of an issue. Alas, she had to be a Corrinsexual...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

7 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

AymGox1.jpg

What's the point of this?

Otaku money.

4yFx0Co.jpg

I keep forgetting about the stupid name I gave my character so whenever it pops up I question for a second who the game is talking about.

Oops, I lost my deeta! But I had an antivirus!

Antivirus is not enough. You need Protegent.

wWV04e4.jpg

So how exactly does character recruitment...work in this game?

You level supports as well as those stats and profficiencies on Byleth, and then you hope for the best.

cjUqRUv.jpg

Oh, what gave it away?

The shrine?

0aUwzVp.jpg

Byleth's hands on the desk is giving flash backs from Ace Attorney.

OBJECTION

That answer contradicts the textbook!

sY4SqHQ.jpg

Well excuse me miss "I want people to be able to rise on their own merits"

She just doesn't want to have to kill him lolololol

O9G4dAN.jpg

Oh boy, I can't wait to tell Orson the good news.

Please, do hold off.

IFw5ioL.jpg

The writing for Jeralt was something else. 

7 hours ago, Sooks said:

I came on just to say that Ruben single handed my memed Frost to victory in the Rising Legends category only to learn that he hadn’t voted for him a single time. Has my whole life been a lie?

I voted for him once actually. Just based on my preference for him. And then I'm giving him my remaining votes. I'm just angry I couldn't give him all of 'em.

7 hours ago, Sooks said:

Anyway, I voted for Petra before, time to dump all my votes into Sigurd. I would’ve dumped them all into whoever was my favorite that was winning but they’re not ordered this time for whatever reason (maybe that’s the reason).

No, help me Sooks. Help me.

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

I often watch horror games rather than play them. But when I'm in the mood, it's nice. As long as you avoid triple As. There is no genre with such a steep breadth in quality between indies and big productions as horror. Big horror games are super lame. Indie horror games are often amazing. It's not an absolute rule of course, but I find it applies very commonly.

I've been voting for the same person through all this. Do I have hopes they'd win? A part of me does think they have a shot. Who is it? Eh, I'll say once it's over...

Ah, much as I want to continue through the next 'chapter' of what I'm writing, I got to put a stop for tonight. Will continue in the morning, if I can.

Edited by Acacia Sgt