Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

21 hours ago, Benice said:

Did you select the "Do the Hustle" option?

No, but I've seen it and damn, Majima got the moves.

spoilery stuffs

Spoiler

As for story stuff, I really can't express how much I'm waiting for the chance to beat Awano into paste after Ch. 5.

And the roadside scene with Nishiki is one of the rawest performances I've heard a VA give. o7

Side questy stuff.

nfzAKEn4_o.jpg

Heh. Internal crisis Kiryu is equally relatable and delightful.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

On 1/19/2023 at 6:26 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

Oof... Yeah, the gimmick is just kinda dumb. Once you know it's coming, it's easy peasy to cheese it, just... tedious as hell.

Treck's just great like that. He's too calm and woozy to go berserk. It's actually a hidden gameplay perk of his, did you know?

See, who needs Shin?

Watch out for the wyvern lord that is randomly slower than every one of his peers. Don't calculate stats in order to make your unit only face one round of combat, only for him to get killed on enemy phase, leaving your unit open for more attacks.

If they ever remake FE6 , I wish they made it so Treck is immune to berserk staves , but sleep staves would always work on him :]

Don't worry , Sophia is handling these wyvern groups. She can land these 60%/70% nosferatu hit rates , it's reliable , trust me.
However , I was unaware of this small , just tiny , microscopic... Reenforcement at the south. The only plan I have for these guys is "Fir/Bartre A support good" and "Put the orphan mage on the forest tile and make him dance with death". Funnily enough , I sent Dougy to assist them and he was the one to take damage the worst , those silver lance wyvern knights are very nasty to deal with.

337854671_Capturedcran_20230119_190037.png.147cecd2177467af87914d4e6444b8c0.png

Engage's intro was certainly... something.

cXPtGPq.jpg

Even in another franchise, you cannot escape the haha...

That aside, Alear is already a top-tier protagonist.

"WE WILL DEFEAT THEM WITH YOUR LEGENDARY BRAVERY!"

"Nah, let's run."

"Huh?"

Finally, a lord with reasonable ideas.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The children's obsessiveness is starting to scare me.

Vandad protect Sorry, I think they're going to try and sell her bathwater.

Rubenio we’ve got to weather this storm of madness. The rest of them have been driven hopelessly insane by this game, but we can’t be, we mustn’t be!

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

30 minutes ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Well met. I heard horror stories bout that Sacae path so I been avoiding it

How’s that little girl manakete workin for ya? Can’t replace her weapon so I never use her. 

Been a minute since I been that far in the game but if I remember right Melady’s better then Zeiss

Sacae is pretty much nomads , druids with status staves , and siege weapons. So you better have some good 1/2 range and units with high res lol

Considering I played through some deaths (Ogier , Clarinne , Shanna , Tate , Klein , Gonzales , Hugh) I use her to patch holes in my army. The 30 uses on her dragonstone is scary but if you feed her a kill every turn she snowballs pretty quickly. That and she has the best manakete form in the serie : big chicken

Melady is very balanced while Zeiss hardcore focus on attack and defense , so he tends to get doubled a lot.

Did everyone here besides me pick female Alear?

Also, chapter 3 done. I am wowed by every unpredictable plot twist that happened, which was none of them.

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

First dumb AI moment xD

I had one too, it seems like the AI might prioritizes breaking units over characters it could do more damage against, even when there’s no other enemy unit to take advantage of the break state.

Edited by Sooks

I forgot to being Sigurd to this map.

Somehow.

Also I am really sleepy, which means I cannot FE. As much as I hate it, it may be best to call it a night. Might reset outright, bring Sigurd this time, and try something more optimal for the thief than pulling a Leroy Jenkins with Celica Boucheron.

...gonna sting losing Etie's speed level tho. The levels really are being lackluster here. Modern FE growths these ain't.

43 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Engage's intro was certainly... something.

cXPtGPq.jpg

Even in another franchise, you cannot escape the haha...

That aside, Alear is already a top-tier protagonist.

"WE WILL DEFEAT THEM WITH YOUR LEGENDARY BRAVERY!"

"Nah, let's run."

"Huh?"

Finally, a lord with reasonable ideas.

Vandad's utter shock at her lack of initiative is great too.

44 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Rubenio we’ve got to weather this storm of madness. The rest of them have been driven hopelessly insane by this game, but we can’t be, we mustn’t be!

Etie.

46 minutes ago, Loliko said:

If they ever remake FE6 , I wish they made it so Treck is immune to berserk staves , but sleep staves would always work on him :]

He'd actively seek out sleep staves if that were the case. Get some nice naps in during battle.

46 minutes ago, Loliko said:

Don't worry , Sophia is handling these wyvern groups. She can land these 60%/70% nosferatu hit rates , it's reliable , trust me.
However , I was unaware of this small , just tiny , microscopic... Reenforcement at the south. The only plan I have for these guys is "Fir/Bartre A support good" and "Put the orphan mage on the forest tile and make him dance with death". Funnily enough , I sent Dougy to assist them and he was the one to take damage the worst , those silver lance wyvern knights are very nasty to deal with.

337854671_Capturedcran_20230119_190037.png.147cecd2177467af87914d4e6444b8c0.png

Dougy will not be defeated. Trust in him and his loyalty to the king, may he live long.

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I like Malear's hair worse. And her VA is nice.

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Also, chapter 3 done. I am wowed by every unpredictable plot twist that happened, which was none of them.

It didn't surprise you that Timerra was the mastermind?

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

and try something more optimal for the thief than pulling a Leroy Jenkins with Celica Boucheron.

For the thief i needed both Celica and Sigurd. The enemey combination before the chests is scary/too strong for only one unit to deal with

..gonna sting losing Etie's speed level tho.

Only Alear, Celine, Chloe and Clanne got any speed here lol

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I just like how long and flowy her hair is. Personally it's a change of pace, since I started with the male option in every previous game.

18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I am wowed by every unpredictable plot twist that happened, which was none of them.

I mean, I'm guessing that's basically just the tutorial. Only 13 Sentinels is allowed to have twists during the tutorial.

I bet you'll be surprised when Sommie turns out to be the Grandmaster.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Vandad's utter shock at her lack of initiative is great too.

He was not prepared for that situation. I think it gave him a mild existential crisis.

1 hour ago, Loliko said:

Sacae is pretty much nomads , druids with status staves , and siege weapons. So you better have some good 1/2 range and units with high res lol

Considering I played through some deaths (Ogier , Clarinne , Shanna , Tate , Klein , Gonzales , Hugh) I use her to patch holes in my army. The 30 uses on her dragonstone is scary but if you feed her a kill every turn she snowballs pretty quickly. That and she has the best manakete form in the serie : big chicken

Melady is very balanced while Zeiss hardcore focus on attack and defense , so he tends to get doubled a lot.

Ready to start ch 16 myself... so I can blow my 500K-some smackers in arena money stockin up on angel robes and promotion doohickeys while one of my falcoknights annoys Douglas outside bouncin back and forth between the same two spots... just like playin keepaway 😁

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Does anyone know if units can use emblem weapons even if their class can’t use that weapon type?

Yes, but only when engaged ofc.

You can have some nice mixes with this.

I never want to see a wyvern ever again

1629011659_Capturedcran_20230121_010930.png.cb868c5f54a02f4e17f25cc0b3708d48.png

1 hour and a half of endless ambush spawn wyverns. I'm not going through that again , I know Zeiss is needed for the good ending but I genuinely feel like I bit more than I could chew by going through FE6 first instead of the other GBA Emblems. It's a shame because the map feels very tense in a good way otherwise , but having to keep specific characters alive for gaiden chapters is getting very frustrating.

Ultimately it just gives me a reason to do an HM playthrough in the future once my skill issue gets resolved.

For now , I'll aim for a Zephiel kill with Wolt lol

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

LOUIS WITH THE 35

LOUIS WITH THE 35

Louis is a damn fucking beast.

Never would've thought to say this

but

Armors damn S-tier lmao

And it's not just them being immune to break, but they can actually tank stuff and movement seems much less important than usual with how puzzle-y everything is.

Framme also got a 5% crit but that didn’t matter because he would’ve got the kill anyway.

Two things I just found out the hard way: chain guard only applies to one attack per turn, it looks like, and… idk what happened. Can enemies chain attack without having a unit classified as “backup”? Cause Etie just got doubled attacked and folded like paper.

Thank god for the time crystal.

EDIT: Nevermind she just got normal doubled because I’m an idiot who doesn’t know how speed works. She still should’ve been chain guarded though, unless it does indeed only apply to one attack per turn.

11 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

And it's not just them being immune to break, but they can actually tank stuff and movement seems much less important than usual with how puzzle-y everything is.

Yep yep yep!

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Armors damn S-tier lmao

Are you saying they're... Fortresses of Iron?

Mazinger Z: Infinity Anime Film Gets Released February 19th