You’re fast

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

AH

AH

AH

AH

MORION YOU ASSHOLE

TELL HER TO JOIN ME

She was right there... Damn you, Engage! Damn yoooouuuu!

Lol

I have no idea what’s going on and yet… I know.

Oooooo my first second seals! Finally! A bit later than I'd hoped, but also earlier than I'd feared. I'd say it's a good place for these.

...okay, so I think for starters, Vandad needs a downgrade. Hmmm... Perhaps a whole change of occupation is in order. Halberdier Vandad sounds really cool! Spear fighter it is for Vandad. Oh, and can't forget to make Boucheron into a mage! Maybe. If I take Vandad away from axes, I might need him to keep them... At least till Etie goes warrior... Ahh, decisions, decisions.

Incidentally, I wasn't sure how it worked, but it turns out once you promote with a master seal, the base class requirements no longer apply. So the play for male fliers really is just to promote first. It's wonky, but ultimately, it means the lack of male fliers is negligible.

Also also, reclassing in this game is WAY simpler than in Fates, since gaining proficiencies is hilariously easy. You just spend some fragments to have a training match with the corresponding Emblem and you just shoot up to whatever bond level you need. Convenient! Thanks, game.

Lastly, Etie's model as a warrior looks so much more like her than her sniper model, she really was meant for this class lol

AH FUCK

Spoiler

Vandad's experience gains appear to remain unchanged after second sealing to lance fighter. He's still really slow.

Crud... That's no good. Means I might not get to make him long-term viable... Shit.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

AH FUCK

Hide contents

Vandad's experience gains appear to remain unchanged after second sealing to lance fighter. He's still really slow.

Crud... That's no good. Means I might not get to make him long-term viable... Shit.

Yeah internel level doesn't change wether base or advanced class, it's only how many times you lvld up

Vander feels like has an internal lvl of 20 at the start

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Yeah internel level doesn't change wether base or advanced class, it's only how many times you lvld up

Vander feels like has an internal lvl of 20 at the start

Dang... He really is Ward, huh.

...And now he's stuck as a little lance fighter lol, talk about a massive failure.

Engage no longer peak FE

I mean, it is a clever way to keep Awakening-style cheese from happening. And Vandad is superbly designed as a Jeigan. Probably top 3 Jeigans, up there with BB!Marcus and Arran.

...but I really would've liked if he could be made to work long-term through reclassing. Alas... Ahh, I'll have to see if there's anything I can do. Maybe later he starts gaining experience at a better rate.

I wonder how that is like on Luna, because that was tough

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

but I really would've liked if he could be made to work long-term through reclassing.

Maybe through great Axes or smth? Iton Greataxe has 18 MT, so even low STR peeps can use it well

+ Roy for tankiness.

Dunno if it will work, just theorycrafting here xD

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And Vandad is superbly designed as a Jeigan.

Yeah

Best designed Jagen if you ask me.

24 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You already fought Silver Corrupted and saw the EXP rates with him?

Haven't paid much mind at all to the skirmishes, no. Might be worth a shot. Thanks for the idea.

In any case, if I give him all three Somniel arena battles and he wins them, he gets 45 experience. Not amazing, but it's better than the nothing he gets in the chapters.

See when a Jeigan easily keeps up it's "bad design", but then they give me one that's well designed and I go to these lengths to ungood design him

17 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Maybe through great Axes or smth? Iton Greataxe has 18 MT, so even low STR peeps can use it well

+ Roy for tankiness.

Dunno if it will work, just theorycrafting here xD

Roy does have that raise level thing. Hmm.

15 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Dunno if you are feeling at @Saint Rubenio

But i am feeling a bit of

Hide contents

Kaga

In the game design

A tiny wee bit, perhaps, but not that much. This is better than that lolololol

Sides, I'm not as far as you.

Spoiler

I haven't gotten THERE yet. Only heard the horror stories.

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Framme is such a fucking simp xxD

When the C support opens up with her talking about Alear's sweat.

She also seems to have procured Alear's shoe size, for purposes I would prefer not to dwell on.

And let's not forget she murders people by beating their skulls broken with her fists.

...she's fucking terrifying, to be honest.

Tfw you devise the perfect strategy and forget to check hit rates. After you’ve already moved.

Idk about hard, but on maddening, chapter 7’s boss squad is brutal. And I love it.