• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

End of ch.10

Spoiler

It was an "oh shit" moment when Veyle used the time crystal to steal the rings.....but I was also like "Veyle that's not how it works". Because the way it looked like, it's more that she stopped time and took the rings instead of rewinding.

I'm so used to characters being randomly barefoot at this point in the series that I was actually surprised when Alear acknowledged Veyle's lack of shoes. Truly, it is the biggest plot twist up to this point.

12 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

She also seems to have procured Alear's shoe size, for purposes I would prefer not to dwell on.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to buy Alear a nice pair of shoes for their birthday. Especially considering the shoes they normally wear...

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

Yeah, okay, I just have to accept the fact that all the non maddening peeps will continue to eclipse me in terms or progress.

Have fun, everyone! See you at endgame in 15 years!

I can't believe the Trails series will be finished before Sooks finishes Engage. Don't worry, we'll try not to spoil the next nine games for you.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh dear. It appears it is impossible to save Lapis's life without restarting the map.

...welp. Sacrifices will be made.

What did you do?

What chapter is this?

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

What did you do?

What chapter is this?

Chapter 10. I split my forces up like an idiot because I've only been plying FE for like 8 years, and now Hortensia is on the opposite side to Etie and I cannot beat her. An hour down the drain, it's looking to be, because this is entirely undoable without anyone that can deal decent damage against her.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Chapter 10. I split my forces up like an idiot because I've only been plying FE for like 8 years, and now Hortensia is on the opposite side to Etie and I cannot beat her. An hour down the drain, it's looking to be, because this is entirely undoable without anyone that can deal decent damage against her.

I split my forces too and it was definitely tricky trying to figure out how to beat her. I did it in the end but man. At least once you beat her the map becomes significantly easier.

But yeah, it is advisable to reset. Mainly because you go into Ch.11 immediately and you aren't allowed to swap out your units. Do not be me and have to babysit Anna during all of it.

hmmm i start to like Ivy more now. im sorry Etie you're not top waifu anymore, i do like your toned abs, but theres something that i like more.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, incidentally, I forgot to share this before, so here it is. The Engage celebratory doodle.

Hide contents

IMG_20230120_204134.jpg?width=828&height

Nobody remembered Morion's existence, but Sooks really was spot on lol

The lighting fucking terrible, I have no idea how to take pictures of these that don't look awful.

If I had any hope that he exists beyond next chapter, I would agree. He's had (and likely WILL have) five minutes of screentime and already I love him.

The early joiners do feel a bit screwed by game mechanics. EXP gains being slow and growths seemingly being low-ish means the Brodians are just straight up better than the Firenese when they join. But I'm too fond of Alfred's gang of bumbling idiots to drop them for the lamest character in the game, a gremlin and Alpaca boy.

--------------

Like, c'mon, why does it ALWAYS have to be 90% teens?

-------

You know, when I ventured into 4chan for 10 minutes looking for more leaks, I saw more people wanting to fuck Anna more than anyone else.

...It convinced me never to go to 4chan again for any reason.

gremlin? alpaca?

but isnt that the normal case for almost every FE? early joiners get screwed by lvl up

---------------

90%teens?

you're not the target audience anymore, get with the program!

but at least its not as bad 3H imo. i mean, even Jean sounds like an adult in kids body.
hopefully we get eldest sister / MILF ANNA next

---------------

you cant go into 4chan and hope to not see what you dont want to see. internet cesspool

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Ngl Yunaka does make me feel things. Helps that she's like low-key the best unit in the game and clears every other thief in the series easily.

aiyoo, what feeling 😏

real talk tho, maybe the fact that Thief considered a special class that can go to lvl 40, double the amount of other class and cant receive the benefit of master seals seems also reason for her absurdly high growth. just a guess, still need fact-check tho. but no doubt she sweeps the floor against other thief in FE series. thief got no business having really high stat all across the board XD

2 minutes ago, joevar said:

but isnt that the normal case for almost every FE? early joiners get screwed by lvl up

The few exceptions i can think of are:

FE4 Gen 2. Elite Ring... enough said. XD

FE8. It's FE8, c'mon. 

FE9. See the FE8 reasoning.

3H. Most units are early game units?

26 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

The RNG so far seems really terrible. 

I've seen way too many dodges with 95% on average. XD

It's hybrid RNG (what Fates used).

26 minutes ago, joevar said:

aiyoo, what feeling 😏

Let's just say i may be looking up some things.

26 minutes ago, joevar said:

real talk tho, maybe the fact that Thief considered a special class that can go to lvl 40, double the amount of other class and cant receive the benefit of master seals seems also reason for her absurdly high growth. just a guess, still need fact-check tho. but no doubt she sweeps the floor against other thief in FE series. thief got no business having really high stat all across the board XD

Also Daggers are just a really really good weapon.

Amazing how much better life is when the team is together. Goldmary separated from her squad and Leroy Jenkins'd at Alear, Hortensia's goons failed to halt our advance whatsoever, and then Hortensia

...actually, she just barely died to the combined assault of my forces. Had to rely on a shaky 60% brave lance attack, too. Fucking bosses, man.

At least I found the key to training Vandad. Micaiah's Great Sacrifice and Healing Aura boost experience gains to... Decent levels. I can probably work with this.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:
Spoiler

The dragons don't even move, what?

They do actually

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

For me it will be most likely the boss Design. So damn tricky.

The next "Gameplay" FE has lotsa shows to fill

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

They do actually

I mean i know they have 2 mov but they quite literally just stood there. 

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

The next "Gameplay" FE has lotsa shows to fill

I think at the very least Break needs to be a mainstay of the series.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I mean i know they have 2 mov but they quite literally just stood there. 

They moved against me xD

I

Spoiler

barely escaped the map without losing anyone

Especially the aoe freeze guy, fuck him xD

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Alear really is shaping up to be an S-tier Lord.

I agree actually. Has a lot of personality, and isn't overbearing with his/her naivety or his dragon-ness

Feels like Corn done right tbh

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

12 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

They moved against me xD

Idk then, they just never aggro'd i guess. Must've been something you did.

13 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I agree actually. Has a lot of personality, and isn't overbearing with his/her naivety or his dragon-ness

Feels like Corn done right tbh

Even like the "avatar-worship" is done right, as weird as that is to say. Setting aside the fact that Alear is like the least "avatar" character in the series, i like the spin on the worship. Everyone's like "YOOOOOOOO IT'S THE DIVINE ONE" and Alear's like "aight chill". Saw someone say like it's casually being friends with Jesus after the second coming.

10 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Lyn' paralogue is actually quite fu-

Lyn: "Oh i wanna have part of the fun too"

Wait Lyn no

*insert Armagon's video here*

I'm wondering when i should do these, i hear a lot of them have promoted enemies.