Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m gonna let the thief with the droppable steel dagger escape in chapter 10 because it’s simply not worth it.

On my second try, my entire army being around allowed me to easily murderize him after he nabbed the treasure for me.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Oh look, it's Adult I Wish I Could Get Instead Of The Equivalent Teen #4.

Seforia's cool already. You know, like the rest. I wonder how many scenes this one will get. Let's say three. Three sounds good.

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Warming the bench?

XD

Ya got it.

I’m scared to open this door…

22 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I got the chests with Canto Chloe xD

I got the chests with regular Chloe so she could stay in range of the magic ballista and waste its uses with her res.

29 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

On my second try, my entire army being around allowed me to easily murderize him after he nabbed the treasure for me.

You went both ways? That… would not have worked for me. Rosado’s squad would’ve simply killed us all.

Well, maybe, but it wouldn’t have been worth the effort to find out.

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You went both ways? That… would not have worked for me. Rosado’s squad would’ve simply killed us all.

Well, maybe, but it wouldn’t have been worth the effort to find out.

The opposite. I split up the first time, failed miserably and then I sent everyone to Rosado's side. By "around", I mean literally around the thief lol

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I got the chests with regular Chloe so she could stay in range of the magic ballista and waste its uses with her res.

I killed Magica ballista first turn then Canto'd out

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You went both ways?

I did

Had more trouble with Mary's squad honestly, especially since she sexist and half my army had hit-20 vs her xD

Rosado's Squad got Yunaka'd

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Had more trouble with Mary's squad honestly, especially since she sexist and half my army had hit-20 vs her xD

Well, I wouldn’t say I had trouble with either squad more, but Rosado’s squad is super high move so if I went the other way both of them would’ve been surrounding me.

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Rosado's Squad got Yunaka'd

I do not understand how everyone has these combat Yunakas. Did you reclass her?

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

do not understand how everyone has these combat Yunakas. Did you reclass her?

No.

She has highest STR in the Team after Louis and Panette.

Add to that highest speed and double avo bonus, Rosado's squad couldn't touch her

johu1ab.png

Simple Value by Argos -Microwave - MM717CNF Reviews

UW3pvX6.pngLLv34aq.pngS8jfcAS.png

The radicalization of Ema.

aGcp6fo.png

I love antagonists like Gant, really the type that you love to hate, making their downfall all the more satisfying.

bkewPwJ.png

And once again, Gumshoe right on the mark.

sgJaHZ8.png

Jesus Christ, I swear the romantic tension between Edgeworth and Wright is so strong I cannot believe it wasn't intentional.

vHB1MXM.png

And with that adorable picture, we are just about to reach the cre-!

vH0V2z2.png

Oh...I have to use the DS microphone to progress?

Oh...

y60WmF7.png

After some fumbling around, I did it! I've officially beaten the first Ace Attorney!

10/10 Fire Emblem game. Truly the most strategic and interesting of map design and enemy placement.

Odin thought he was so cool, naming his weapons and attacks.

Zelkov invents words just so he can sound edgier when he crits. The fuck do you mean "agonee", you absolute dork?

I love him. He's kinda like Haldyn, he tries so hard to be dark and mysterious it only makes him adorable.

Anyway, I got Jade killed. Am I not impressive?

7 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

johu1ab.png

Simple Value by Argos -Microwave - MM717CNF Reviews

Edgy always makes the best noises.

aGcp6fo.png

I love antagonists like Gant, really the type that you love to hate, making their downfall all the more satisfying.

Meanwhile me: please don't be the bad guy please don't be the bad guy please don't be the bad guy

Spoiler

I really have the worst luck picking favorites

After some fumbling around, I did it! I've officially beaten the first Ace Attorney!

10/10 Fire Emblem game. Truly the most strategic and interesting of map design and enemy placement.

My favorite part of Fire Emblem is when Edgeworth Engaged with the autopsy report and used its special ability, Update to break Wrighto.

Ooohhh boy, how exciting! It's the exact thing for the third time!

Spoiler

Boy I sure do wonder if Seforia will die next chapter!

Seriously I know I'm a broken record but this whole "introduce cool monarch and then murder them five seconds later for nonexistant drama and development" is REALLY annoying. The only one who lived was the LEAST cool of them, for fuck's sake!

Anyway, Vandad hit level 7. Funnily enough, due to how this game works, promoted enemies don't make much of a difference in EXP for anybody else, but for Vandad it's like, 15 times the experience. So I'm feeding him good kills like he were a friggin Est.

...less funnily, even though they are promoted, Jade and Etie still have better experience gains than him. Same goes for all the Solmian prepromotes. What gives?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

I firgured it out… and Louis died to a 9% crit… on my last divine pulse……

Okay so Jean was the solution all along. But I realized far too late. Time to redo the last 2 and a half hours. Pain, suffering, and agony.

Short review of Ace Attorney because why not:

It was a breath of fresh air for one thing, after having Fire Emblem as pretty much the only story driven game I was playing for a while, It was so nice to see a story that was structured so differently. I found myself getting super engaged in both the characters and the narrative which is all I truly ask from a story.

That being said, I do think there is something to be said about the turnabout way it structures most of the cases, as from Steal Samurai on they basically create a situation where there's no way the defendant didn't do it but they managed to explain their way around it to the point where in the final case they literally have the defendant confess to the crime and you still have to convince the court they didn't.

On one hand it creates a fun slow burn victory from bottom to top as you uncover what really happened, but on the other, it honestly sometimes felt like the writers were making it up along the way. Sure there were some stuff like the two shots being fired on the lake and the cut on Lana's hand, but other than that it definitely felt like they were working backwards from the initial premise of "What if this innocent person had everything against them!"

But the writing is funny, so who cares.

31 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

My favorite part of Fire Emblem is when Edgeworth Engaged with the autopsy report and used its special ability, Update to break Wrighto.

Ah yes, the secret 13th ring.

Edited by Edelguardiansing

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Has anyone figured out how the SP/skill points system works in this game? I want all the good skills but I’m getting SP at a snails’ pace.

I only figured out that SP increase significantly when you are in Engage mode, especially when using their signature skills.

The most notable one early game is micaiah great sacrifice gives quite a big number if you manage to heal 5+ at once

Other than that dunno. Im curious about how to increase it too. But i guess not as urgent as maddening folks

...what?

I'm confused.

Spoiler

So I was legitimately enjoying the scene with Hortensia at Solm Palace. Unironically good scene, for this game.

...but then it's like they thought OH MY GOD WE'RE SPARING A MONARCH QUICKLY KILL HER and the only thing they could come up with was... have Zephia say Sombron wants to eat her, fade to black, Sorry yells her name and suddenly she's vanished?

What the fuck just happened?! Where did she go? Did they seriously take her? She was right next to us! Jesus fucking Christ this game's obsession with not letting me have the monarchs, seriously!