Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Speaking of

Reveal hidden contents

Dark Alear will absolutely show up in a Heroes Fallen Banner. With Dark Veyle.

Spoiler

Watch them be the main villains of an arc or smth.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Bruh

Lmaooooo

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

14 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Man

The bad ending is really fueling my fanfic mind

Hahaha, the entire game does it for me, as already shown by the few ideas I've shared already.

Recently thought of another.

Spoiler

So we know Ivy worshipped Alear as an act of defiance. We know how this leads to her defecting to our side and all that. We also know how she lamented that her father had changed ever since Zephia and company showed up in Elusia, becoming obsessed in reviving Sombron. We know she still stayed put, focusing more on defending her country from Brodia's attacks. But what if she had actually done something more. Further defiance. As in, she actually sneaks out of Elusia... and travels to Lythos. Maybe she felt that what she already did wasn't enough, or perhaps she felt she needed to actually go and try to see the Divine Dragon in the flesh.

So off she goes. Maybe she brings her retainers with her, maybe not. Either way, Lumera is surprised to see Elusia's crown princess arrive and seek permission to see Alear, but she grants it nonetheless. So there Ivy is, in the Somniel, standing just before the sleeping Alear. So as she talks her heart off about her hardships... perhaps it's a coincidence, or maybe it's fate, but it is at that moment when Alear wakes up...

And that's all I got so far.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Hahaha, the entire game does it for me, as already shown by the few ideas I've shared already.

Recently thought of another.

Hide contents

So we know Ivy worshipped Alear as an act of defiance. We know how this leads to her defecting to our side and all that. We also know how she lamented that her father had changed ever since Zephia and company showed up in Elusia, becoming obsessed in reviving Sombron. We know she still stayed put, focusing more on defending her country from Brodia's attacks. But what if she had actually done something more. Further defiance. As in, she actually sneaks out of Elusia... and travels to Lythos. Maybe she felt that what she already did wasn't enough, or perhaps she felt she needed to actually go and try to see the Divine Dragon in the flesh.

So off she goes. Maybe she brings her retainers with her, maybe not. Either way, Lumera is surprised to see Elusia's crown princess arrive and seek permission to see Alear, but she grants it nonetheless. So there Ivy is, in the Somniel, standing just before the sleeping Alear. So as she talks her heart off about her hardships... perhaps it's a coincidence, or maybe it's fate, but it is at that moment when Alear wakes up...

And that's all I got so far.

Write pls

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Remembee the Fate x TMS idea i posted a while back? It got massively expanded by Engage

As for the bad ending, i got a different plot bunny

Spoiler

Sombron is set to invade other worlds, right?

The moment Alear awakens to the dark future..."good" Veyle also stirs, and so it will be Alear and "good" Veyle in despair at first...while slowly getting back into "Dragons who save the world" mindset...even if their own world is gone. Getting Veyle's willpower back to wreste control after everything went to hell however...

Multi FE crossover

17 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Write pls

Heh, don't worry, I intend to.

17 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Remembee the Fate x TMS idea i posted a while back? It got massively expanded by Engage

As for the bad ending, i got a different plot bunny

Reveal hidden contents

Sombron is set to invade other worlds, right?

The moment Alear awakens to the dark future..."good" Veyle also stirs, and so it will be Alear and "good" Veyle in despair at first...while slowly getting back into "Dragons who save the world" mindset...even if their own world is gone. Getting Veyle's willpower back to wreste control after everything went to hell however...

Multi FE crossover

Oh, that would certainly be interesting.

Spoiler

Could even be used in FEH itself.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Could even be used in FEH itself.

IS hire me xD

To continue on the idea

Spoiler

What will probably give Alear and Veyle their resolve back is seeimg the OG versions of the emblem fighting and wanting to save their world...

Making them remember what they wanted to become before they lost to dear Dad

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Make Sommie the twist villain guys.

That is all.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Emperor for ever.

6 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I mean

Hide contents

There's the Theory going around that Sommie might be Emblem Zero

I love that theory. That's actually great.

Spoiler

Heck that actually makes some sense, if you really stop to think about it. Alear drives the Somniel up to Sombron so they can confront him. It's possible that Sommie wandered into the... uh, big purple rock? where the final battle takes place, and arrives just as Sombron is reciting the incantation. He sees Sommie trotting up to them with his big dumb smile and at long last, he is at peace.

...Okay but can we take a moment to talk about the fact that they really made "en...gage..." his final word? Legit destroyed what genuine emotion they had stirred in me. And replaced it with laughter. Why would you do that, writer? That was the worst possible thing you could've done at that point...

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Wraith was Evil Owain all along

Wraith's not cool enough to be Zelkov

9 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Wraith was Evil Owain all along

You speak of evil when you yourself dare to birth even in the form of an innocent fan fiction the foulest abomination of Hell’s empery!?!

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wraith's not cool enough to be Zelkov

Wait, the edgelord is actually cool? That would be the biggest plot twist of the game thus far.

1 minute ago, ping said:

Wait, the edgelord is actually cool? That would be the biggest plot twist of the game thus far.

Zelkov's top tier as far as I'm concerned. Dude's fucking great. He's like, me, but with the pomposity and off-the-wall randomness turned to 1000. Also his voice is wonderful.

I wish I was as cool as Zelkov...

Anyway, find his supports with Alear. They're the best. At least Femlear, not sure how Malear handles... the *thing*.

Just now, Sidereal Wraith said:

I'm thinking of picking up the PS4 physical edition of Hogwarts Legacy

8 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sommie time.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Kaga is notorious for his, uh... Old-fashioned ideas. And being unable to keep his dick in his pants. It's not as bad in Berwick for... some reason, but in TearRing and Vestaria Saga you cannot be a female character without getting kidnapped, molested and/or mind-controlled at some point.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Vestaria 2 is pretty good. It's also super infuriating because Kaga has nobody to tell him to stop dragging his female characters through the mud and shipping everyone with their underaged little sisters.

Kaga is one of us

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Honestly i think in Hogwarts' case it's probably worse that it runs like shit and has all these issues because unlike Pokemon, it actually had more than one year for development.

I've been watching streams and I didn't find many problems. It's nowhere near S/V.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Heck, Vestaria games were never going to be localized initially. Kaga just noticed his games got attention from the west and got in touch with a group of localizers. Since these are free games he's making on his own for fun, he can just go ahead and do it.

Kaga got a team and paid them to help him create a game that he distributed for free. Maximum respect.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

I don't think it's the same voice actor.

It's the same VA from Fates

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh don't get me wrong, it's not HORRIBLE. It's just kind of disorganized.

DS/3DS FE era had the best UI and we'll never get something like this again