Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I feel this is the kind of thing we'd need actual confirmation from the writers (so from an artbook or so), unless there is other dialogue elsewhere.

Since there's also Sommie to consider. It's the guardian of the Somniel. Can Divine Dragons grant access because Sommie lets them, or...

Yeah it's pretty vague but it's also not like an explanation is out of reach either.

• Replies 179.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I feel this is the kind of thing we'd need actual confirmation from the writers (so from an artbook or so), unless there is other dialogue elsewhere.

Since there's also Sommie to consider. It's the guardian of the Somniel. Can Divine Dragons grant access because Sommie lets them, or...

Imagine that. Sombron bribes his way inside the Somniel with pets and beans.

38 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Imagine that. Sombron bribes his way inside the Somniel with pets and beans.

Was gonna joke about Alear and pets... but then remembered it's pets as in pettings, not pets of animals. lol

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Was gonna joke about Alear and pets... but then remembered it's pets as in pettings, not pets of animals. lol

Now I'm imagining Sombron going "who's a good boy~" while scratching Sommie's tummy, as everyone else watches from afar like "okay so do we stop the final boss while he's distracted or"

Good ending. Sommie ends the war with cuteness. Sombron redeemed.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Now I'm imagining Sombron going "who's a good boy~" while scratching Sommie's tummy, as everyone else watches from afar like "okay so do we stop the final boss while he's distracted or"

Good ending. Sommie ends the war with cuteness. Sombron redeemed.

I've legit seen people theorizing that

Spoiler

Sommie is whom the Emblem of Foundations was based on.

Really.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This is the most pay to win shit I've seen in a while.

...eeesh. Yeah, that's pretty disgusting. Like the rest of the DLC Emblems, frankly.

Well, they did add this well thingy where you can sacrifice items, and apparently you can get SP manuals there too. That's free, right? At least there's that.

Either way, still gonna wait for the campaign, myself.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I've legit seen people theorizing that

Hide contents

Sommie is whom the Emblem of Foundations was based on.

Really.

I've seen the theories.

Spoiler

I mean it kinda makes sense tho, and it's a lot less boring and stupid than it being fucking Alear.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...eeesh. Yeah, that's pretty disgusting. Like the rest of the DLC Emblems, frankly.

Well, they did add this well thingy where you can sacrifice items, and apparently you can get SP manuals there too. That's free, right? At least there's that.

Either way, still gonna wait for the campaign, myself.

As in part of the free update? Yes.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I've seen the theories.

Hide contents

I mean it kinda makes sense tho, and it's a lot less boring and stupid than it being fucking Alear.

Spoiler

From what I recall, it seems the whole thing regarding Sombron's words in Chapter 24... comes down to a mistranslation/localization change. So... gee, how surprising... not.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I've seen the theories.

Hide contents

Come now, everyone knows it’s Kain.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

eeesh. Yeah, that's pretty disgusting. Like the rest of the DLC Emblems, frankly

She also gets inheritable Vengeance. Which is how you get Panette Quadruple Hit dealing 776 damage.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yep, that's a free update. Pretty neat.

15 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hide contents

From what I recall, it seems the whole thing regarding Sombron's words in Chapter 24... comes down to a mistranslation/localization change. So... gee, how surprising... not.

Spoiler

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Classic Treehouse. I mean, let's not forget, they've been doing this since literally the very first FE they worked on. Remember how in FE7 you had to go through all sorts of hoops and loops in order to unlock the full backstory of Nergal, which culminated in a special death quote that fully wrapped up his character... and they horribly mistranslated it, ruining the entire thing?

17 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Come now, everyone knows it’s Kain.

I was not aware Sombron is Kelik.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Like look at this

RDT_20230308_1627138009979655326526352.j

B A L A N C E

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hide contents

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Classic Treehouse. I mean, let's not forget, they've been doing this since literally the very first FE they worked on. Remember how in FE7 you had to go through all sorts of hoops and loops in order to unlock the full backstory of Nergal, which culminated in a special death quote that fully wrapped up his character... and they horribly mistranslated it, ruining the entire thing?

Sadly, we aren't getting rid of this any time soon.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Reveal hidden contents

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I was not aware Sombron is Kelik.

Please, Engage wishes it had The Last Promise’s writing. No, I’m referring to this handsome gentlemen:

Now that I have said it, it must be canon!

12 minutes ago, Tanjiro said:

Hey guys, I have a question. Have you guys played Chrono Trigger?

I'm stuck on the last boss (final form). I did all the side quests and I'm at about level 50. I feel like I'm missing something

What part are you struggling with?

Just picked one up that kinda looks like the old school early Final Fantasy-ish RPGs that I like.... Octopath Traveller II

Got my eyes on an apparently sorta similar one called Sea of Stars for when it comes out

I love how Seraphic Gate bullies pretty much everyone, and then there's Auguste and Reinhilde whose entire joke is just that... they're in a healthy, loving marriage.

Anyway, here we are again. Papa and the Valkyrie. The battle where I left the Seraphic Gate, months ago. 'Tis time for vengeance, I'd say.

This time, however, I knew what I was dealing with. And thus, I have accrued true power.

Spoiler

nCYCIey4_o.gif

(She died from the Great Magic)

The power of old people!

I even have an idea for lap 2's team already. Here's hoping I can pull it off, I'm not too sure how the laps work.

23 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Please, Engage wishes it had The Last Promise’s writing.

Imagine if

Spoiler

when Alear died, Alfred ran up to them and went "don't you die on me, Alear! Get up!" and then Shadow The Edgehog music started playing as divine lightning pierced the skies.

23 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

No, I’m referring to this handsome gentlemen:

Now that I have said it, it must be canon!

I do like Kain's beard. It is pretty cool.

14 minutes ago, Tanjiro said:

Hey guys, I have a question. Have you guys played Chrono Trigger?

I'm stuck on the last boss (final form). I did all the side quests and I'm at about level 50. I feel like I'm missing something

Oh dear... that sounds familiar. I played Chrono Trigger a million years ago and my experience was... basically, the entire game was really easy, until I got to the final boss. The final boss had so many phases that it did not beat me - it outlasted me. I ran out of healing items lol

Then I didn't feel like going through it all again, so I just dropped the game and never went back. It really has been a hot minute, though. I can hardly remember much.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Imagine if

Hide contents

when Alear died, Alfred ran up to them and went "don't you die on me, Alear! Get up!" and then Shadow The Edgehog music started playing as divine lightning pierced the skies.

It’d be a massive improvement.

7 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

What part are you struggling with?

I'm having a hard time killing the core on the right side. (Last phase) My strategy is to constantly heal with Robo& Frog and attack with Crono. But it's not working too well. 

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh dear... that sounds familiar. I played Chrono Trigger a million years ago and my experience was... basically, the entire game was really easy, until I got to the final boss. The final boss had so many phases that it did not beat me - it outlasted me. I ran out of healing items lol

Then I didn't feel like going through it all again, so I just dropped the game and never went back. It really has been a hot minute, though. I can hardly remember much.

Haha that's what keeps happening to me😂 I have a good amount of healing items but it's not enough lol

12 minutes ago, Tanjiro said:

I'm having a hard time killing the core on the right side. (Last phase) My strategy is to constantly heal with Robo& Frog and attack with Crono. But it's not working too well. 

You need to take out the left core and middle body first. Using attacks that target multiple enemies helps, like Magus’ Dark Matter or Crono’s Luminaire. Just make sure the left core is dead first, Crono’s Frenzy should do the job. Do you have Mega Elixirs?

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

2 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

You need to take out the left core and middle body first. Using attacks that target multiple enemies helps, like Magus’ Dark Matter. Just make sure the left core is dead first, Crono’s Frenzy should do the job. Do you have Mega Elixirs?

Okay thanks. I'll try that tonight🦊 and I think I have a few