Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Shamelessly rigged Caeda to dodge a 54 percent hit because I was so proud of my strategy otherwise.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

With care.

That’s nothing new.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Macellan is even funnier.

I thought being in a normal climate would mean the funny recruitments were done. Clearly I was wrong.

10 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

VuoQiZX.png

Teehee, i would like to know your opinion about this situation i randomly found on the net

Wdym the demon king is inside the body? Is it the demon king’s consciousness? Or is this the classic “the demon king has been sealed away”, but they’re in a person’s body? More info needed.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

dym the demon king is inside the body? Is it the demon king’s consciousness? Or is this the classic “the demon king has been sealed away”, but they’re in a person’s body? More info needed.

Childhood friend (Hero/Female) and Demon kind (male) switched bodies for a year

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Wdym the demon king is inside the body? Is it the demon king’s consciousness? Or is this the classic “the demon king has been sealed away”, but they’re in a person’s body? More info needed.

I choose to read the question as "is a threesome with two dudes gay?", given that "inside" isn't entirely unambiguous in the context.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, not a full loss if you remember the Part Slots glitch...

Actually, what did you had it equipped in that second part slot?

I had either a Power Extractor (+100 EN) or Super Alloy Z (+1000 HP +200 Armor) in it.

Either way, I could still strip the Zeo of both parts before it came back Great, and I did so. I didn't want to use the glitch, since it's obviously not an intended boost. Otherwise I would've given Mazinger Z the lone Solar Panel to fix its hunger for EN.

39 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

VuoQiZX.png

Teehee, i would like to know your opinion about this situation i randomly found on the net

Depends on what the person is attracted to. If the man is attracted to the demon king as a person/their personality/character, then it'd be entering 🏳️‍🌈 territory. If the guy is solely attracted to the body the demon king is possessing, then it'd be probably totally het. 

Loving both body & soul... then maybe the male in question is attracted to non-op (not all trans people choose to undergo reassignment surgery, I read once) trans-men.

I'm not sure they'd be attracted to femboys though -if only because trans-men who choose a very feminine appearance aren't something I've ever heard of, not to say trans-femboys don't exist (I don't exactly see a lot of the 🏳️‍🌈 community on a regular basis, I'm not very knowledgeable 😅). By default I simply assume that "femboy" means being born with something a demon king in a cis-female girl's body wouldn't have.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

17 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

just so you don't misunderstand, we talking male on female body wise, but the female has male soul

Assuming soul = consciousness, yes, I vote gay.

I don't know. I don't answer those questions, I just write about them.

Okay, not really. Closest I've done is a body swap one-shot where nothing really happens... yet.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

VuoQiZX.png

Ask Batman, I believe he was in that situation once.

Anyway, not really, I don't think. If the body is identical, at that point it's a personality thing. An evil, domineering woman hell-bent on bringing damnation to all of mankind is still a woman. The best kind of woman.

48 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I thought being in a normal climate would mean the funny recruitments were done. Clearly I was wrong.

Oh no, people still just appear. In fact, a couple of my favorite dumb recruitments from this game are yet to come.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

"How we get 'em to Pokemon Go to the polls" is the most amazing line I've heard since "the better, the worse for everyone, and the worse for everyone the better, the better for me yours, political benefit."

19 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

p84m96zg1e6b1.jpg?auto=webp&v=enabled&s=

found you

And so it ends. Shrimp-kun’s weird has finally come and dragged him unto his doom towards that thrice damned tea party of the mad. But did he go down fighting, defending his honor, proving he was akin to the very flower of German chivalry of yore? No, he went willing, mayhap even giggling to himself as he ran to that red church to cut the red bread. Oh ye red knight of the red lawns why hast thou been cursed by fate?

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

An evil, domineering woman hell-bent on bringing damnation to all of mankind is still a woman. The best kind of woman.

You don't get to complain, then.

7 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

And so it ends. Shrimp-kun’s weird has finally come and dragged him unto his doom towards that thrice damned tea party of the mad. But did he go down fighting, defending his honor, proving he was akin to the very flower of German chivalry of yore? No, he went willing, mayhap even giggling to himself as he ran to that red church to cut the red bread. Oh ye red knight of the red lawns why hast thou been cursed by fate?

17 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You don't get to complain, then.

But complaining is in my nature.

16 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh the thieves go for villages now, do they?

FUCK

They've been doing it the entire game. Heck, they were doing it before brigands did lol