• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Screenshot_2023-06-26-15-07-51-66_572064

This is genuinely the worst timeline.

WHY INTI CREATES? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? 

COULD IT NOT HAVE BEEN IDOLMASTER AT LEAST? THE ONE WITH ACTUALLY KINDA UNIQUE DESIGNS?

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

All that, and having a moderate idea of Sooks's preferences at this point, I really feel he'll enjoy Berwick Saga a lot more than TearRing. I could be wrong, of course, but that's my hunch.

Consider this *ahem* @Sooks the legendary Sooks% run is easier on TearRing than in Berwick. I mean, it's still kinda bullshit but getting all the not-mutually exclusive characters in one run is easier.

6 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

that an idol metroidvania?

wat

I can't believe it's Love Live man, it's so fucking over.

https://old.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/14jjk81/eu_looks_into_blocking_out_the_sun_as_climate/

Lmaaaaaaaaaaaao

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yeah but like... in your town? Country?

In another state, but according to polls they have been gaining alot lately. Alot

And our "normal" conservatives are just normalizing alt right talking points

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

WHY INTI CREATES? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? 

everyone falls to idols eventually. Everyone

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

6 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

another state, but according to polls they have been gaining alot lately. Alot

And our "normal" conservatives are just normalizing alt right talking points

The fact that this is happening in Germany of all places means we failed somewhere all along the line.

I'm guessing the only thing stopping them from waving Nazi flags like over here is the fact that it's literally illegal.

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

everyone falls to idols eventually. Eventually

Yeah but why Love Live? 

That's the ultimate sticking point for me. It's not just any Idol property, it's Love Live specifically.

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

we failed somewhere all along the line.

When the normal person keeps getting poorer and has to work harder while the top just keep getting richer and pay no/low taxes...

This is pretty much the result of capitalism.

10 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

When the normal person keeps getting poorer and has to work harder while the top just keep getting richer and pay no/low taxes...

This is pretty much the result of capitalism.

Ronald Reagan convinced the entire country that trickle-down economics is good actually and I guess that spread to other parts of the world.

Wait, Sifu's already on discount? Why? It ends just as the Summer Steam Sale begins, too. I never quite understand when people do this on Steam. Is it a ploy? See if they can sneak the discount past people, get them to miss the early deadline, and then see if they're so eager to play that they relent and pay the full amount?

Either way, the discount's kind of pathetic, probably because the game only came out on Steam three months ago. But I'll take it, I've been looking forward to this game.

27 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Consider this *ahem* @Sooks the legendary Sooks% run is easier on TearRing than in Berwick. I mean, it's still kinda bullshit but getting all the not-mutually exclusive characters in one run is easier.

TearRing is also an easy game. Not as much as PoR, maybe, but sheesh I could not handle it in my latest replay, I was bored to tears. Considering Sooks is about as deep into the series as I was when I first tackled PoR, I have my doubts that he'll get much out of it. And the lategame, hot damn the lategame's just dreadful. Berwick Saga has the snow map, arguably the Entirely Ordinary Fort, and everything else is pure bliss.

Still, I honestly wouldn't be that upset if Sooks went for TRS first. I really do think Sooks would enjoy Berwick more, but TRS is still a game dear to my heart, and I do believe it's far more worthwhile than other very easy FEs on a first experience. TRS is the unhinged product of a team led by an increasingly mad person who just found himself free of the shackles of Nintendo and its underling for which he worked. There's a lot of wacky shit that's really interesting to behold.

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Although that still should not be an excuse to vote for fucking Nazis.

Overhere they say the alt-right party is the only one without a history of corruption, which is bullshit, they're all rejects from the regular right party. All they think about is "giving them a chance" to end Sanchism (their utterly hilarious moniker for the government of current president Pedro Sanchez) and be the government that actually has the interests of the populace in mind. You know, the alt-righters. Because the left wants to round up and execute all gamers or something.

In other words, no concern for anything other than the destruction of the imaginary enemies. It's beyond depressing to look at.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ronald Reagan convinced the entire country that trickle-down economics is good actually and I guess that spread to other parts of the world.

American politics always arrive to the rest of the world with a few years delay

Right now i feel we might be heading into Murica 2016 situation with politics getting more polarized and every just bashing the greens for being the only ones daring to change the country/situation.

Our current government is Social Democrats/Liberals (think murican democrats)/Greens. The Social democrats are just silent and the liberals just keep blocking everything from the greens because "GREENS!"

3 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Whatever you do I your spare time is between you and the Emperor, Shrimp-kun.

between me and myself?

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

between me and myself?

Look Shrimp-kun this thread has enough heresy already thanks to gnip, don’t go down the same path too.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

n other words, no concern for anything other than the destruction of the imaginary enemies.

Has english subs

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Because the left wants to round up and execute all gamers or something.

No no. The left clearly wants to migrate those bad brownies into the social systems while at the same time they steal the jobs :Galaxyhead:

Also Putin was forced to do war or some bullshit

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Has english subs

10/10 This is literally 1984.

No no. The left clearly wants to migrate those bad brownies into the social systems while at the same time they steal the jobs :Galaxyhead:

Ah yes, that too.

Also Putin was forced to do war or some bullshit

Poor little boy.