• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Good fucking luck, Musk has been tearing it to shreds for months and it seems to have had no effect.

Well, recently they got kicked out of their Colorado offices for not paying rent. Which I have to imagine is not the sign of a healthy company.
https://www.businessinsider.com/twitter-being-evicted-from-colorado-office-not-paying-rent-report-2023-6

So I suppose give it time. "Rome didn't burn down in one day", as they say.

Edited by BrightBow

Twitter is also no longer on the stock market because it's a privately owned company now. So the results of Musk's bad decisions are no longer instantly reflected by stocks dropping in value.

At least post embedding still works... for now, anyway.

Summer Steam Sale, I think I will get Ys Memories, Oath and there's like a third one that's also $4.99 rn.

But I will get these as the sale approaches it's end. Remind me.

5 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

not really unless i stay with parents

If your relationship with them is good, this wouldn't be a bad play.

If it's not good uhhhhhhhhhh

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The sign of a great monarch and man, if you ask me. He seems like he'd be good pals with the King of Nohr. They'd negotiate trade accords over adoption papers.

Garon "rebellions are like seeds" and Ganondorf "leave no survivors", the pinnacle of noble rulership.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

honestly don't think he'd have any qualms, donning the hat and whip one more time was probably Ford's last true dream

People can claim "nobody wanted this" but Harrison Ford was offered to play the only character he ever truly liked one last time and he took it and he'll crash his plane into your house if you try to take that from him.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Summer Steam Sale, I think I will get Ys Memories, Oath and there's like a third one that's also $4.99 rn.

I gotta get Dark Souls. Perhaps. Maybe I'll grab Blood as well. But both of those are pretty hard games, and Sifu might leave me drained of my hard game energy.

Garon "rebellions are like seeds" and Ganondorf "leave no survivors", the pinnacle of noble rulership.

I'll admit, they could learn a lesson from the greatest king in Hyrulian history. Imagine a monarch who takes up arms and goes personally to fight at the frontlines of an allied country when it is invaded. That's like if Biden went up to punch Putin in the face himself. He also punishes traitors by making them scrub floors, cares the world for his daughter and maintains healthy eating habits. #MakeHarkinianCanon

People can claim "nobody wanted this" but Harrison Ford was offered to play the only character he ever truly liked one last time and he took it and he'll crash his plane into your house if you try to take that from him.

Actually, Ford wasn't "offered", Ford's been pushing for it to happen for years. In fact, Ford's likely the only reason it's been made at all. He's the last person that cares, among those that made it. Spielberg and Lucas both dipped after Crystal Skull (in fact I believe Lucas has been bashing the new movie), Ford had to find himself a new team to live his dream one last time. He did everything he could to make this happen, and he did it for nobody but himself, 80 years of age be damned. His love for the character is inversely proportional to his love for Han Solo lol

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man, now I feel kinda scammed. When I bought it alongside Triangle Strategy it cost me like, three extra bucks.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

(in fact I believe Lucas has been bashing the new movie)

He was at the Premier but I haven't heard that bit. Last time Lucas showed up to a Premier was The Force Awakens.

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Why not skip to the critically-beloved Lacrimosa? Don't be a cheapskate, to improve your reception towards the franchise get to the very best instead of playing the rest. -Or maybe even it bombs and you end up finding the whole series overrated, that could happen too.😅

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Actually, Ford wasn't "offered", Ford's been pushing for it to happen for years. In fact, Ford's likely the only reason it's been made at all. He's the last person that cares, among those that made it. Spielberg and Lucas both dipped after Crystal Skull (in fact I believe Lucas has been bashing the new movie), Ford had to find himself a new team to live his dream one last time. He did everything he could to make this happen, and he did it for nobody but himself, 80 years of age be damned. His love for the character is inversely proportional to his love for Han Solo lol

That's the opposite of what I'd usually assume to be the case for something like this. That the all-important lead star would be tired of being squeezed heavy-handed by corporate/the series's "visionary" like the appendages of an udder.

Although, given your last line, it sounds like what I assumed was the case was true of that sci-fi nonsense he spent a good deal of his life dragged into.

So TIL I am of indigenous descent. Do not ask me what tribe, me and my mom have no clue but she found some pictures of her grandma on her father's side and the facial features are very noticeable.

Alright so let's break it down, I am a Venezuelan American. Through my dad's side I am of Italian descent (the grandparents of his grandparents iirc) and through my mom's side I am of Indigenous descent. This also means my grandpa wasn't black like I thought he was but then again he did have the darkest skin out of any member of the family so idk.

Venezuelan of Indigenous and Italian descent and for some reason people assume I'm Puerto Rican whenever they meet me for the first time. Like straight up, they say I look like a Puerto Rican. Literally how?

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Why not skip to the critically-beloved Lacrimosa? Don't be a cheapskate, to improve your reception towards the franchise get to the very best instead of playing the rest. -Or maybe even it bombs and you end up finding the whole series overrated, that could happen too.😅

Honestly Ys Origin was fine. My main issue was that the level scaling is worse than Xenoblade 1's. But it was nice to play.

Lacrimosa is $14.99 rn too I think. Hmm. Perhaps. Although let me check if that one's also on sale on PS4.

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Although, given your last line, it sounds like what I assumed was the case was true of that sci-fi nonsense he spent a good deal of his life dragged into.

"Was Han Solo a Force Ghost in TRoS?"

"I don't know what a Force Ghost is and I don't care".

31 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Venezuelan of Indigenous and Italian descent and for some reason people assume I'm Puerto Rican whenever they meet me for the first time. Like straight up, they say I look like a Puerto Rican. Literally how?

Apparently Puerto Rico received immigration from Germans, Irish, and Italian-Corsicans during the 19th Century. Either that or since you live in Florida and don't fit the profile of Cuban-American so they default to Puerto Rico?

33 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So TIL I am of indigenous descent. Do not ask me what tribe, me and my mom have no clue but she found some pictures of her grandma on her father's side and the facial features are very noticeable.

Alright so let's break it down, I am a Venezuelan American. Through my dad's side I am of Italian descent (the grandparents of his grandparents iirc) and through my mom's side I am of Indigenous descent. This also means my grandpa wasn't black like I thought he was but then again he did have the darkest skin out of any member of the family so idk.

Finally learning of your roots. So proud.

For a moment I thought the Teehee thread was gone

6 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

It's a remake not a S3? Why...

$$$$$$$

3 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Twitter needs to die already

CDN media

Part 4 soon

11 hours ago, Armagon said:

Well Indiana Jones is the only character Harrison Ford has reportedly ever actually liked playing.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

**blocks your path**

https://hips.hearstapps.com/esquire/assets/17/26/1498654671-deckard-old-new-blade-runner.jpg

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

12 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

For a moment I thought the Teehee thread was gone.

It is gone. The Teehee madness has be purged and replaced with something more…divine.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Jooooo Ys 😄

Btw, Oath is like Origin, so you might not like that much

Obviously Oath and Origin are both Top 3 after Dana, but just wanted to warn you

If your relationship with them is good, this wouldn't be a bad play.

If it's not good uhhhhhhhhhh

It is good. Very good even.

But living with Parents...is...well...yo know...

Summer Steam Sale

Atelier, a VN or Nier are on my mind atm.

Honestly if Atelier Dusk trilogy was 45€ instead of 60€ i would've gotten it.

Doesn't help that i still wanna play Zelda

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

My main issue was that the level scaling is worse than Xenoblade 1's.

Ys Oath is the same.

And so is every Ys before 7 fyi.

Also no way is it worse than 1 you don't miss all attacks just because you're lower lvld

1 hour ago, Newtype06 said:

Part 4 soon

jooooooo i actually reread Part 3 a couple days ago lol

48 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Teehee

rjt6cOa.jpg

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

20 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

I managed to sort things out with the clinic finally, hopefully I can get an appointment setup soon.

My depression state lasted longer than I expected but I'm getting better.

I hope you continue getting better. Take care!

19 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

"the holy sword of House Albarea", if that means something specific.

Eventually…

AHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAA

AHAHAAAAAAAAHA

HAHAAAAA

It's me, I am John Sifu. I fucking did it.

Now I just need to do it for the other three levels, but as of now? I am winner.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Just as a PSA.

SRW 30 is 50% off this sale.

They should've made a lower discount so as to make the price exactly 30 bucks.

Dang, level 3 done already. Did I get that good after all that suffering on level 2 or is level 3 that easy? I wonder...

Also, I saw my first crash in 28 hours. Then I proceeded to be shocked and awed by the fact that I've put 28 hours into this game I've owned for exactly three days. Unemployment does things to a man, but at the same time... Damn, this game's gotten me good. It's everything I've been looking for in a brawling game. Goodness, is it good.

And it's done. I spent like, a good 4 hours on stage 1, 10 hours on stage 2, and every other stage's just gone by in a flash.

Maximum Sifu attained. Now to do more stuff.

EDIT: Maximum Sifu, not maximum reader. I misread the goal, it was 1000 points higher than I thought and I barely missed it. Amazing.

Edited by Saint Rubenio