• Armagon

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

LMAO

Again?

They didn't learn after Ys 8?

😂

People waited 3 years for this kek

And then Nisa goes and takes down Fantl lmao

Beauty's Blade is like the type of title they give Fire Emblem characters in Heroes.

But like it's not just dumb shit like that. Like there's "bugs" and then there's "they would literally have to redo the code due to some technical thing".

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Beauty's Blade is like the type of title they give Fire Emblem characters in Heroes.

But like it's not just dumb shit like that. Like there's "bugs" and then there's "they would literally have to redo the code due to some technical thing".

Yeah been there done that with Nisa before with Ys 8. Ys 8 initial loc was even worse than what i am seeing here.

This is still inexcuseable

But western Falcom fans will still eat it up Ü

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Glad i already had my meltdown with CS5 3 years ago so i can enjoy the popcorn now Ü 

You say that but this is gonna happen to Ys 10 in 2026

ganon-ganondorf.gif

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

If i still remember Ys by 2026 lol

Shrimpy trying to hold on to his memories of Celceta Ys (Ys 10 took too long to come out)

rco016_1468907974_5.png

3 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Long translation times can kill the hype man

Eventually, it can tempt you to just look up spoilers (I did this with Fates and Trails of course).

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Eventually, it can tempt you to just look up spoilers (I did this with Fates and Trails of course).

I did with Trails because i gave up on it and wanted to know how that arc was gonna end I wish i didn't

But generally i don't lol

3 hours ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Well I hope when she wakes up you two can spend a nice evening together

She's not into men.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

No I mean, we don't say that. I mean, my mom is constantly telling me to "cierra las gabetas" cause I keep leaving them open.

I've heard cojones, however, from Puerto Ricans and it does not mean drawer. Based on how I've heard it's used, it's like calling someone a dumbass.

Cojones means balls, the twit just mispelled it as cajones, which menas drawers. That's what I was talking about.

1 hour ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Well, this blows. Looks like that NUPS is a Windows thing and I got a Mac...

Oh, dear.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

20 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

NAREJkg.pngSTglXzz.png
0Dt2yuP.png

Truck-kun on a streak today

optimus-prime-skydive-optimus-prime.gif

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Cojones means balls, the twit just mispelled it as cajones, which menas drawers. That's what I was talking about.

Ohhhhhhh ok.

58 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yup, that one did it. Easy to use, too. Thank you 😀

BTW your game works on OpenEmu. Ran through the first couple chapters and everything seemed to look good

Edited by Capt. Fargus

I have done it. After 19 years I have finally finished Pikmin 2... except not really, because it turns out I forgot a treasure in the final dungeon. I didn't find out until after I beat the final boss and was feeling very accomplished despite the final boss killing 65 Pikmin or so.

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

This would require Ruben to like anime.

But Berwick Saga is anime... I think, I had to look up what the artstyle is.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Elise will return in the final game as an S-rank bracer with the legendary title of "Rean's Sister".

21 hours ago, Armagon said:

In uplifting news, to balance this out, Minnesota passed a new law making all public colleges and universities in the State free for Minnesota residents, Wisconsin's governor tricked the State's Republican legislature into increasing funding for public schools for the next 400 years, Michigan passed red-flag laws on guns and banned "conversion therapy", California is California.

Now you need to play Xenoblade X.

I KNOW!!! I have still have my Wii U but I really don't want to play on it anymore 

FvVzSKLX0AASTWl.jpg

4 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You know, for the game having pointed out about how varied the player party is... it is missing a Machina party member.

Fun fact:

Spoiler

xb-vanea-concept.jpg

This is apparently an official sketch. Of Vanea. Holding a whip.

Was she going to be playable at some point? Well, she has enough importance that it's not infeasible. But we don't have any other possible evidence.

Shame Definitive Edition didn't retroactively add Vanea to the playables. Not sure what combat role they would've given her, maybe an Ether offense lean? Reyn & Dunban are pretty much all physical, MeFi is very physical with like two decent Ether arts. Shulk... Monado Eater is actually pretty good Ether offense once you fact in the aggro-free Bleed damage, I think it outdoes Buster against non-Mechon enemies with a good Bleed Plus gem; so quietly good Ether damage despite usually doing physical. Sharla has practically no offense, so just Melia and Riki are primarily Ether attackers.

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Truck-kun on a streak today

Trucks are invincible -as long as you don't expect they're coming. They get a +1000000000000% damage & reflect/drain/null/resistance-penetration stealth strike bonus, on top of bypassing all accuracy checks for a guaranteed hit.

If you have enough warning however, trucks can easily be dodged, endured, and or chucked aside via superhuman strength/blasted away via magic. Trucks are min-maxers that ran out of skill points because of how specialized their builds are. They're not totally harmless b/c they snuck their way to some good equipment, but pretty weak.

46 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I have done it. After 19 years I have finally finished Pikmin 2... except not really, because it turns out I forgot a treasure in the final dungeon. I didn't find out until after I beat the final boss and was feeling very accomplished despite the final boss killing 65 Pikmin or so.

Congrats!

I think I made it only as far as either the Giant Breadbug cave or the Emperor Bulbax one. I'm not entirely sure why I never went any further than that.

And for the final boss, that game guide I linked here months ago advised dropping all your 'mins far away from the big bad. Then take Yellows alone and destroy the electrical component. Electricity is instakill, fire and poison don't do that. Then you swap Yellows for Reds and then whites and take out those components separately. I think the guide removed the water component after electric b/c it has the longest range, although I'm not sure if that can actually kill. Purples (the guide went with 20 of each color for the last cave) it said to save for after it has been disarmed. Maybe not the fastest nor riskiest of tactics.