• Replies 177.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I finally made up my mind to try Dark Souls after years of being nagged about it by my friends.

Sifu went on sale two days earlier and made me forget about it.

Now there's two days left of the sale but I kinda wanna play Triangle Strategy again.

Sorry, guys. Maybe if I draw Benedict the brainworm will pass lol

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Btw

We are wrapping up our linked playthrough atm if anyone wants to watch our progress in it's thread 😄 

That was one helluvan adventure, wasn't it. Glad it's coming to a fine end.

1 minute ago, GuardianSing said:

I've really missed the color red.

First, this is really ominous. Please do not remember that I am of Spanish descent next I go to your house to punish you for gaming heresies.

Second, good to see you back to your Edelgard roots. I see it doesn't matter what one's character is, the power of waifu is too much to resist.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

First, this is really ominous. Please do not remember that I am of Spanish descent next I go to your house to punish you for gaming heresies.

Punished for my gaming heresies, eh? Well on your way you'd best be prepared, Spaniard, I'll whip you harder than Simón Bolívar did in the Latin American wars of independence.

...Not that we weren't also super religious in post-colonial Latin America or even before colonial America

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Second, good to see you back to your Edelgard roots. I see it doesn't matter what one's character is, the power of waifu is too much to resist.

Waifu? Heh, hardly. She extends beyond that as one of the greatest revolutionary minds of our era!! Long live the Empress!

But really I just thought it would be fitting for what I plan to do a little later.

23 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Waifu? Heh, hardly. She extends beyond that as one of the greatest revolutionary minds of our era!! Long live the Empress!

So a simp.

23 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

But really I just thought it would be fitting for what I plan to do a little later.

Finally playing Hopes?

11 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

It won't be easy to have a Genki MC in a war setting, but it can be done

...Isn't this what that "Bestelle" girl is? (If you still remember her, I forget if she was a collateral casualty from when you began your memory purge following CS4/Reverie.) Doesn't that answer your question?

If not, and if she qualifies, let me tell ya about this one gal I know.😜

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...Isn't this what that "Bestelle" girl is?

Bestelle stops the war right before it happens. With Tanks right at the borders of her country.

She did lose her mom as a result of a war when she was a kid tho.

(If you still remember her, I forget if she was a collateral casualty from when you began your memory purge following CS4/Reverie.)

Kinda?

I mean i don't try to actively forget her like the rest, but i do kinda block her out as a result of trying to forget the series

Still, any Estelle art i see brings a smile to my face 😄

Or any Sky cast art in general

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

let me tell ya about this one gal I know.😜

do tell

A pic/name/game would be enough, too!

It's 2 am and i am in the mood for Engage and i have meetings in the morning.

Meetings i would rather not go to honestly, alas, my hands are sealed...

13 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Isn't she too tsundere to count?

Estelle? Nah, her genkiness overpowers her tsundereness

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

22 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Bestelle stops the war right before it happens. With Tanks right at the borders of her country.

Well that's the sign of a superior hero(ine)! Don't make war, don't resolve it, nip it in the bud before it can unfold. I take it she breathed seeds on the tanks and they turned into big metal flowerbeds ten seconds later?

22 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

do tell

A pic/name/game would be enough, too!

Well, it was a bit of a joke answer, and it ain't exactly the most serious of games with war, and certainly things can feel more like a cast ensemble rather than a focus on her specifically. All that said...

Spoiler

Excellen Sexy Browning!😄

I apologize!🥺 I know Super Robot Wars doesn't click with you from a gameplay-perspective. But I couldn't help but remember Best Girl's existence.😆

If you'd be nonetheless curious enough to want to glimpse over a Let's Play or something to marvel before her, Super Robot Taisen Original Generation and SRTOG2 for the GBA were officially translated, the PS2 remake Super Robot Wars Original Generations that bundles the above two games together also has a fan translation available. For Original Generation 1, you'd want to start by watching the Kyosuke route, not the Ryusei one, after the halfway point it wouldn't matter so much.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well that's the sign of a superior hero(ine)! Don't make war, don't resolve it, nip it in the bud before it can unfold

And that's why she's Bestelle!

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I take it she breathed seeds on the tanks and they turned into big metal flowerbeds ten seconds later?

Ahahaha. Funny image to imagine.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hide contents

WAIT

THAT TRACK

So that's where it's from!!

I hear it often in one of my fav. FE hacks 😄 

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I apologiz

No need to!

she looks cool and has a cool track, i thank you!

I knew it was gonna be her, if it was a SRW character, heh.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well that's the sign of a superior hero(ine)! Don't make war, don't resolve it, nip it in the bud before it can unfold. I take it she breathed seeds on the tanks and they turned into big metal flowerbeds ten seconds later?

Nah, that's be a very Terrable thing to do.

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

WAIT

THAT TRACK

So that's where it's from!!

I hear it often in one of my fav. FE hacks 😄 

Eh? What hack!?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

24 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Eh? What hack!?

https://feuniverse.us/t/fe8-fire-emblem-deity-device-saints-blood-act-1-available-11-6-2022/13654

Which is a sequel to

https://feuniverse.us/t/fe8-complete-fire-emblem-deity-device-animation-bug-fix-released-3-19-2022/11646/

Writing wise, one of the best, if not the straight best one imo. I consider it's story better than every FE story combined.

And the gameplay, especially in the sequel, does experiment with some cool stuff and is really good. The first game was weaker gameplay wise i admit especially in the first half of it, atleast when i played it (which was quite an early version, seems it changed alot since i finished it), but even there it has some really cool stuff going on.

Definetly high recommendations from me, both of them

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

37 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

https://feuniverse.us/t/fe8-fire-emblem-deity-device-saints-blood-act-1-available-11-6-2022/13654

Which is a sequel to

https://feuniverse.us/t/fe8-complete-fire-emblem-deity-device-animation-bug-fix-released-3-19-2022/11646/

Writing wise, one of the best, if not the straight best one imo. I consider it's story better than every FE story combined.

And the gameplay, especially in the sequel, does experiment with some cool stuff and is really good. The first game was weaker gameplay wise i admit especially in the first half of it, atleast when i played it (which was quite an early version, seems it changed alot since i finished it), but even there it has some really cool stuff going on.

Definetly high recommendations from me, both of them

I see. Well, I don't play hacks so I'll take your word for it, I guess.

17 minutes ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Kinda looks like something outta Zone of the Enders

Funnily enough the developer company of the early SRW games was the one who made the SRPG ZotE game. To the point that it pretty much plays like a SRW game, for all intents and purposes.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

X5H3mVG.png

That robot is cool af

PTX-007-03UN "Rein Weissritter" (German for... I don't have to explain that to you😝), the upgraded version of the PTX-007-03C "Weissritter", itself a heavily customized version of the Gespenst Mk. II unit 3 Test Type.

Weaponry includes: Split Missiles (because the missile is a canister that splits open, releasing smaller missiles); a simple utilitarian beam saber for melee combat; and a small Triple Beam Cannon on the left arm. This Fallen White Angel/Platinum Lucifier's signature weapon is the Howling Rifle (originally Oxtongue Rifle, after a type of spear), used for long-range combat and features both a metal bullet-firing B Mode and a laser-shooting E Mode.

Its armor is delicate, but that is because Weissy/Weiss-chan was built for maneuverability and shooting things from afar. Also, Ms. Excel knows how to coolly play the battlefield beneath the bubbly exterior and can dodge everything.

...And that summarizes its specs for you.🤓

33 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Nah, that's be a very Terrable thing to do.

What can be said? "Tanks rolling up to the border to start a war, then being stopped" caused one old memory of mine to surface like turnips rising from the soil of some farming hamlet.

This Fallen White Angel/Platinum Lucifier's signature weapon is the Howling Rifle (originally Oxtongue Rifle, after a type of spear), used for long-range combat and features both a metal bullet-firing B Mode and a laser-shooting E Mode.

And of course, there's also W Mode, originally translated as D Mode... and of course, when asked what it stands for...

Weissritter - Oxtongue Rifle D - video Dailymotion