• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's 2023, actually.

This is the year 2300

The Loli Empress took over humanity 100 years ago
I am sending this message to warn of a doomed future, where everyone is either a loli or shota
El
Psy
Kongroo

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

This is the year 2300

I am sending this message to warn of a doomed future, where everyone is either a loli or shota
El
Psy
Kongroo

Go to sleep Shrimp-kun.

10 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

This is the year 2300

El
Psy
Kongroo

NO

NO

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHH

I will never allow this to happen. I would sooner see the Earth engulfed in a fiery inferno...!

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

NO

NO

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHH

I will never allow this to happen. I would sooner see the Earth engulfed in a fiery inferno...!

Oh so now you care about Shrimp-kun’s immortal soul. 

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

what part of endless sleepless night means i am going to sleep lol

We’ll then do I have a silver bullet solution to your problem Shrimp-kun!

F282ABF1-954F-49BE-A909-18FDDC2C087F.jpeg.b6effe1ac45b379793420fb82582a855.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Oh so now you care about Shrimp-kun’s immortal soul. 

I don't care about Shrimp-kun's immortal soul, I care about the dystopian future he describes.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't care about Shrimp-kun's immortal soul, I care about the dystopian future he describes.

I suppose you’ll be living in the Sprawl then Rubenio, just don’t cross a street samurai and perhaps you’ll live.

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

I've decided to halt my playthrough of Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix at the moment in favor of another game (That shall not be named just in case any spoilers pop up.) that I've decided to pick up again for the first time in 5 months. Been enjoying it since I've gotten back into said game and I hope it only gets better from where I'm currently at. 

I've also been playing some Pikmin 4 recently. Oatchi's definitely the best part of this game and I have gotten a bit too attached to him. Gonna make my eventual playthrough of Pikmin 1 + 2 harder without my favorite space pup. 

There's also Skyrim on the Switch (Which is the third version of Skyrim I've played, the first being the 360 OG and the second being the Xbox One Special Edition), which is an interesting port for a few reasons:

1. Switch Skyrim is still going for around $50 Brand New even after 6 years. Even though every edition of Skyrim that isn't the Xbox 360/PS3 original is objectively better.
  2. You can wear Link's Champion Outfit and wield the Master Sword + Hylian Shield (Not gonna lie, I think my guy makes a pretty good Link [but with a beard]). 
  3. It's Skyrim but portable. That's all I've got to say on this one. Pretty much the only reason anyone would buy this version over the others is the portability.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Japanese sales are out, 401,853 physical copies sold. Add in digital sales, and it could very well reach 1 million in Japan alone in a week or two. (Meanwhile, Final Fantasy XVI has sold 401,376 physical in Japan after like a month on the market. Pikmin > Game About Doms, at least in Japan.) Sounds like a real success for Pikmin.

It's flat out the best selling Pikmin.

The power of the Switch.

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Draggy played it and liked it alot iirc

(I hope he is doing well)

Same.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He dropped fire and left.

*Gigachad theme plays*

Somehow it took me what felt like 30 minutes to learn how to make a car in totk, but it was worth it. And it looks like the rewards for trading in poes are… not good? Sidequest took me like 2 hours but it’s alright, the heart container was worth it at least.

33 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Somehow it took me what felt like 30 minutes to learn how to make a car in totk, but it was worth it. And it looks like the rewards for trading in poes are… not good? Sidequest took me like 2 hours but it’s alright, the heart container was worth it at least.

Legacy weapons show up for trade once you get them the first time. The Depths set is also really good at mitigating Gloom.

Oh....i completed Marie's main objective....just by complete accident. It's not even that hard to do so, you can do it the moment you red the bomb-making manual.

Maybe i should've played on Normal Mode after all.