Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Yes next summer, and Germany is the host.

...I hope i can book tickets to the final lol

By then I might (hopefully) be living at the city with a job. In an apartment. Surrounded by neighbors.

...Hey, tell 'em for me, don't set any matches at night or I'm going to fucking kill them.

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Shit. That's gonna be so annoying.

Dw, if our current team is anything to go by, we won't continue past the group stage

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

By then I might (hopefully) be living at the city with a job. In an apartment. Surrounded by neighbors.

...Hey, tell 'em for me, don't set any matches at night or I'm going to fucking kill them.

Alternatively: Spain out in the group stage for your convinience?

6 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Accorte is another good example. She has this really shallow, schoolgirl crush on Zade. Meanwhile Zade is a person who lives in the shadow of his famous brother that he overidolizes, and he is pushing himself really hard to do right by him. So while at first glance he might seem very mature and capable, it's mostly an image he projects. He is a lot less emotional mature than he seems. Theodel knows as much from their childhood and others like Cyltan and Ophelia can eventually tell that they are being kept at arms' length, as he just can't handle non-professional relationships.

So in short, Accorte is not crushing on the real Zade, but an image of him. Seems pretty obvious to me that her journey should be about understanding Zade and by extension her own feelings. But it's never developed beyond the initial setup.

At least Kaga most certainly recognized that Accorte as is was a boring character. But instead of making better use of what's already established, he just has her deal with other stuff. Now she is retroactively out for revenge against Genvandel, who apparently killed her mother. And that's what she's been after the entire time.
Also the entire stuff about her brother, who apparently killed Roland.

Aptly put.

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Alternatively: Spain out in the group stage for your convinience?

Please. Please. Optimal scenario. Like, a few months ago there were some tenants in the apartment across the hallway. They didn't stay long, but they did have one afternoon of football fun.

They were so fucking noisy I sometimes couldn't hear my shit with my massive fucking headphones on. I don't want to deal with that but more. Outlaw fucking football.

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

But what else to distract the masses?

I don't care. Keep it the fuck down. They can all gather in a circle and furiously masturbate if they like. And hey, that way we won't have reports of dozens of people killing each other every season over who kicks the ball best.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't care. Keep it the fuck down. They can all gather in a circle and furiously masturbate if they like. And hey, that way we won't have reports of dozens of people killing each other every season over who kicks the ball best.

Murders + SA instead

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's Central America.

40 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I may hate alot of the movies of the last few years - because most the time it felt like i wasted money and time, but a few years back i was like in the cinema every week with friends, and i watch american series as much as i watch anime nowadays

Peak American cinema

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Please. Please. Optimal scenario. Like, a few months ago there were some tenants in the apartment across the hallway. They didn't stay long, but they did have one afternoon of football fun.

They were so fucking noisy I sometimes couldn't hear my shit with my massive fucking headphones on. I don't want to deal with that but more. Outlaw fucking football.

Which is worse, American Football culture or European Soccer culture (I have to call it Soccer, I'm sorry guys)?

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Which is worse, American Football culture or European Soccer culture (I have to call it Soccer, I'm sorry guys)?

This means war.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

This means war.

Cuando hablo Espanol, yo lo puedo llamar futbol. Pensando lo, todavia es una palabara en in Ingles adaptada al Espanol.

Edited by Armagon

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ruben boutta kick the ball kick lovers in the balls.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I can put my foot on the ball, but I can't sock any women? What a society.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

This means war

And here comes the noise, noise, noise!

Two conclusions I've drawn from this:

- The meme cat is the best character in Suckyhim.

- AI will replace humans in every single artistic field in five years or less.

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Murders + SA instead

Fair. They can all gather in a circle and play Berwick Saga, then.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That's Central America.

That's everywhere lol. We have our free-for-all brawls as well. Every football season a few guys murdering a few other guys with their bare hands over football makes the national news. We are a country that has a traditional festivity where we run through narrow streets in front of stampeding bulls, and I swear somehow football takes more lives than that recklessness.

...But at least we don't lose 10% of the country's population to mass suicide every time we lose, so we definitely handle it better than like, Brazil.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I have no idea what Football Except Hands Are Used culture is like. Probably something similar.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Cuando hablo Espanol, yo lo puedo llamar futbol. Pensando lo, todavia es una palabara en in Ingles adaptada al Espanol.

Let's just call it Infantryball.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's everywhere lol. We have our free-for-all brawls as well. Every football season a few guys murdering a few other guys with their bare hands over football makes the national news. We are a country that has a traditional festivity where we run through narrow streets in front of stampeding bulls, and I swear somehow football takes more lives than that recklessness.

Was making more of a reference to the Football War.

1 minute ago, Lightcosmo said:

Is the cause toys, toys, toys, by chance?

Only if you count brass knuckles as toys.

Dunno. While i do watch murican football from time to time, i don't really interact much with it's culture. From what i notice tho the culture is not as passionate as football is worldwid

So sports culture is cancer worldwide. I'm glad I decided to give up sports so young. Id definitely be dead by now.

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

giphy.gif

Seriously tho

Dunno. While i do watch murican football from time to time, i don't really interact much with it's culture. From what i notice tho the culture is not as passionate as football is worldwide

Well for starters, since the cup is usually just the country playing against itself, this doesn't lead to people pissing and shitting their pants when the other team wins. But American Football is still huge. College Football, NFL. I think the average cocky highschool boy wants to join his school's football team over the basketball team unless he's black, in which case it's the other way around (do schools even do baseball anymore, that was like the quintessential American sport but i swear at least the schools i've been to don't have it).

Another huge aspect of the NFL is the Superbowl, which has the double whammy of being a massive advertising fest. Companies pay millions for Superbowl commercial airtimes. The halftime show, it's called. I remember one time when the creator of Spongebob died, there was a petition to have Sweet Victory play in tribute. It uh.....they were baited 

We humans are a competitive species. Perhaps we could be thankful if we could solve issues through sports than war... then again, that does have its own problems.

57 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Neither do i need to nor do i have to do that, so 🤷‍♂️

My offer is still open if you want incest stories, i can send you some 😛

…The prosecution rests. 

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

commercial

Main reason i can't get into murican football

So

Many

Damn

Interruptions

Football also is much more competitive due to it's relegation and promotion rules

And that's just club football

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

Main reason i can't get into murican football

So

Many

Damn

Interruptions

Football also is much more competitive due to it's relegation and promotion rules

I don’t know, soccer is pretty straightforward.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Why is it even Football anyway, can't they just call it American Rugby...

There’s football and then there’s soccer. I don’t call soccer football because I’m not a barbarian. 

Edited by Sidereal Wraith