Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

33 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I've heard the argument that there's a lot of it so the player can get comfortable without having to seek out everything. It's why there's 1000 Koroks seeds, the devs don't actually intend for you to get them all. I don't know how true this is but I can kinda see it?

With Shrines, there's only 150 but the average player won't get them all. Even I didn't do them all until "post-game". You can max out the Stamina Wheel long before then.

I guess this depends heavily on whether or not you are a completionist the way i am.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Me: let's reach the next checkpoint in the linkedman

Serenes: slow af

Twenty pages of spam in the TMS forum right now.

At least it isn't in a forum people actually use.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG20231007094116.jpg?ex=6533d50b&is=652

And so it begins (that's not our flight tho).

Have a safe flight!🛫😀

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

I've heard the argument that there's a lot of it so the player can get comfortable without having to seek out everything. It's why there's 1000 Koroks seeds, the devs don't actually intend for you to get them all. I don't know how true this is but I can kinda see it?

With Shrines, there's only 150 but the average player won't get them all. Even I didn't do them all until "post-game". You can max out the Stamina Wheel long before then.

Could be, but I think it might've been better to just have less shrines that feel more unique, fun and engaging to play through, rather than a bazillion identical dungeons that will make people perceive the game as tedious unless they draw the conclusion that they're just supposed to ignore parts of the game. Though as always, I'm just talking from the perspective of someone who's heard things and played only the best two games in the series so the bar is pretty high for comparisons, so I don't know. I'm just seeing more and more people pop up, now that the honeymoon period is over, complaining about how tedious the game can feel at times.

43 minutes ago, Armagon said:

There he comes.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_2023-10-07-10-29-54-74_572064

The world is not America. How could you imply something so horrible?

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Could be, but I think it might've been better to just have less shrines that feel more unique, fun and engaging to play through, rather than a bazillion identical dungeons that will make people perceive the game as tedious unless they draw the conclusion that they're just supposed to ignore parts of the game.

I mean I think they're unique, engaging and fun as they are. The only times I didn't like it was whenever it was another "move green crystal to shrine". I would've cut those specifically.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There he comes.

I'm coming for you.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You're right, it's not America. It's all Ohio.

Wait, are all the songs gonna be electric themed...?

Is Pelipper there for the Rain 100% Thunder strats? I know that's why Volkner has one in the Sinnoh remakes...

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Also it's been like more than a decade since I've flown in a plane, I don't remember them being this cramped.

Remember. Everything's fine until the Spanish Guitar starts playing...

37 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I mean I think they're unique, engaging and fun as they are. The only times I didn't like it was whenever it was another "move green crystal to shrine". I would've cut those specifically.

Fair enough. I suppose everyone's milleage may vary.

38 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'm coming for you.

It's a mistake.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG-20231007-WA0011.jpg?ex=6533ea19&is=6

Okay but I absolutely love the plane with the American flag on the tail that says AMERICAN in big letters. It's such a Unitedstatesian thing.

50 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG-20231007-WA0011.jpg?ex=6533ea19&is=6

First stop: Miami

This has reminded me of one these 50-years old commercials.:

Part of an advertising campaign, which I saw mentioned in a little history of American advertising.

On a different note, I do recall hearing that in the case of Concorde supersonic planes at least, the plane itself would expand during flight and contract on landing again (the last time one Concorde was flown, the pilots placed their hats in the expansion joint, getting them stuck in there forever). Must've been caused by atmospheric pressure differences I assume.

@Saint Rubenio

This BTW is what an F-Zero AX arcade machine looks like.:

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This BTW is what an F-Zero AX arcade machine looks like.:

Man, to have been born in time to see arcades flourishing. That looks amazing.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

I mean, you could've achieved the same with less but longer shrines.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Ayy

Have a nice and safe flight!

Ngl i need to fly somewhere else again soon.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Airports suck anyway lol

And i love to travel, but airports are meh

I don't remember when was the last time I was in a plane. That wasn't playing Ace Combat through cockpit view at least, pft.

I think it's been more than ten years now... perhaps even more.

IMG20231007115438.jpg?ex=6533fc1b&is=652

That's Lake Okeechobee.

Some overhead pictures of Miami's coastline

IMG20231007120735.jpg?ex=6533fc1b&is=652

IMG20231007120749.jpg?ex=6533fc1c&is=652

And I think these are the Everglades

IMG20231007121539.jpg?ex=6533fc1c&is=652

Or parts of them at least.

I can't guarantee window pictures of the flight to Barcelona, I don't have a window seat I think.

46 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

mean, you could've achieved the same with less but longer shrines.

Make 'em too long tho and I think you run into the opposite issue.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay but I absolutely love the plane with the American flag on the tail that says AMERICAN in big letters. It's such a Unitedstatesian thing.

I've noticed all the *country* airlines do that. Like Air Canada puts the maple leaf at the tail and then says AIR CANADA.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

the last time one Concorde was flown, the pilots placed their hats in the expansion joint, getting them stuck in there forever

Oof. But it's interesting that the Concord expanded like that.

48 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ngl i need to fly somewhere else again soon.

Iirc your last international trips were the UK and Egypt. Anywhere else in mind? Have you been overseas before?

49 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Airports suck anyway lol

Ok but Miami International did have a pizza place that sold brick oven pizza so maybe it's not all bad.

Good price too, for an airport. Four big-ass slices and two large drinks for $26.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Some overhead pictures of Miami's coastline

IMG20231007120735.jpg?ex=6533fc1b&is=652

IMG20231007120749.jpg?ex=6533fc1c&is=652

Climate Change:

Evil Smile Patrick Star GIF - Evil Smile Patrick Star Rubbing Hands -  Discover & Share GIFs

I can't guarantee window pictures of the flight to Barcelona, I don't have a window seat I think.

So, flying from North America to Europe, huh.

Now... Would You Kindly be sure no one is planning to hijack the plane near a certain lighthouse...

32 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I've noticed all the *country* airlines do that. Like Air Canada puts the maple leaf at the tail and then says AIR CANADA.

Meanwhile our national airline is called Iberia. So we sort of include Portugal in the package.

IMG20231007140208.jpg?ex=65341235&is=652

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucking

...Jesus fucking christ, 12 bucks? For the love of God please tell me that's Trump being Trumpy and not the average price of all chocolate bars in your country.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

32 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Anywhere else in mind?

Greece, Italy and Spain. Have been trying to find good deals to go there this year.

Could even work from there aslong as i have net (which i will most likely have thanks to mobile and EU roaming laws).

Have you been overseas before?

as in the new world?

No, not yet. But one day...

Four big-ass slices and two large drinks for $26.

that sounds hella cheap for an airport