Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

21 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

There he is. Best dad.

21 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Very far from best dad but he's Endgame Ready Beard so I forgive him.

Good finds! Thanks so mich for sharing em.

atr0031.jpg
https://km-hs-lr22.hatenablog.com/entry/2015/07/14/185357

20200123222120.jpg
https://km-hs-lr22.hatenablog.com/entry/2015/07/21/142741

Oh wow, Ronald art
20200118144622.jpg
https://km-hs-lr22.hatenablog.com/entry/2010/01/16/000000_2

A bit crude but whatever. He is not quite as epic of a character as The Hierarch, but still really cool.

Edited by BrightBow

Decided to buy this yesterday.:

There was a demo, but I skipped it. The game has been on sale for $4.79 on Switch (also on Steam), dirt cheap.

I've had my eye on it for some time for some reason. Just a modern rerelease of a GameCube game, but it reviewed well. A reflexes-based puzzler, ala Tetris I suppose. -Except the falling blocks are a bad thing as you don't want to get squished.

It's boring, but certainly no snoozefest. Sleeping on the job isn't a real possibility with this game, gotta keep moving, being mindful of what's above and what you're digging into below. I've been playing on the new easier difficulty, and I still got buried alive more than a few times.😅 The five modes have a little nice variation between them, particularly the two which ditch the constantly-depleting air supply, allowing you to proceed a bit slower and more methodically.

More games need selectable battle music. Kuro 2 has this for the extra dungeon, and it's a godsend seeing as i hate their normal BGM for that, being allowed to use music from other Trails games is a relief. 

Generally i don't use mods to rate games, but FF VI T-Edition was ungodly amazing. What the game could have been with more development time, damn it's so good. XD

Raised my opinion of the game alot, really. 

Edit: assuming you play the EN patch, unlike me the first time. lmao

Edited by Lightcosmo

I'd say, I'm not fully sure on what to think on rebalancing mods/patches and the like. If it's to restore how the game was intended to play (like, say, fixing SNES!FFVI Evade Bug), then yeah, fine, would use those perhaps. But when it's already changing it for the sake of changing it... then I don't know. I guess it's fine for those who want it, but I don't think I'd use them myself.

34 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

20200118144622.jpg
https://km-hs-lr22.hatenablog.com/entry/2010/01/16/000000_2

A bit crude but whatever. He is not quite as epic of a character as The Hierarch, but still really cool.

Ronald vs the Hierarch would be one hell of a battle. Everyone'd gather at the arena, but neither of them shows!

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd say, I'm not fully sure on what to think on rebalancing mods/patches and the like. If it's to restore how the game was intended to play (like, say, fixing SNES!FFVI Evade Bug), then yeah, fine, would use those perhaps. But when it's already changing it for the sake of changing it... then I don't know. I guess it's fine for those who want it, but I don't think I'd use them myself.

Well, most equipment is vanilla, they just mostly edited enemies.

I think I might indeed end up splitting the chapter in two. In that case, I could upload Part 1 of it already. Well, after doing a last attempt to proofread and stuff. Or rather, that'd be the idea if not for the fact I had to send the laptop back due to needing a fan replacement now. Ah well...

32 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This is giving me conflicting feelings. On the one hand, generic cool. On the other, this man is a menace and definitely a top tier loser.

What to do, what to do...

What would fit better in the spirit of a Ruben Emblem run?

13 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

What would fit better in the spirit of a Ruben Emblem run?

...I don't know! It's all just... Very Ruben.

In unrelated news, I've been dared to do General Azura.