Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Oh, the enemies are Federation AI-controlled mechs. I'm guessing A-Laws remnants? Wait, no, the characters comment it could be something else...

Oh lol, I didn't noticed before, but Lockon has two Haro subpilots. XD

Speaking of, the Ptolemy has three sub-pilots.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 179.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Old age English? Triangle Strategy?

My friend, not to brag, but this is what I call one of my favorite games of all time.

Some info flew over my head because I was like "what the hell does that even MEAN?!"

Seeing the Haro subpilots reminds me of this one 4Koma. Since she often is a late-game enemy in various SRW's, Haman Kharn tends to drop Haro's when defeated. The 4Koma basically points this out, and the characters imagine if she did had Haro in there in the cockpit with her helping her out... and find it cute, hehehe.

The second stage is also a flashback, to Ruri's debut as the Nadesico B captain...

I keep forgetting the original Nadesico is actually designated as Nadeisco A. SRW doesn't tend to put the A in its name... or was it retroactively renamed when the Nadeisco B was created? Hmm...

Oh! The map is the Amaterasu base that was the stage of T's Scenario 2! Though come to think of it, V picked up Prince of Darkness from a somewhat later point of the story than T did. Since V was quick to make Kusakabe's declaration of the Martian Successor's uprising, which in T took a little while.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Interesting. In the other DLC stage, we were fighting GN-XIV's, but in this stage, one of them (with an actual pilot, though) showed up to help out against the Martian Successors. Good thing, since Hokushin is here...

44 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

Some info flew over my head because I was like "what the hell does that even MEAN?!"

*Wraith continues to laugh from under a pile of empty whisky bottles*

50 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

I can't say I ever had that problem in TS, personally.

GvEofrU.png

Bruh that's just Goldmary with 6 less speed and 4 more lck and 1 more Res

LrnIpgu.png

...And i have to fight the Wyrms on this map with those 2?

Fuck

URIUrn2.png

(51 eff. attack)

Literally the only weapon i have against the Wyrms on this map. This will be a doozy XD

Q0JwUTH.png

>Vander

>25 Spd

Is that even possible

Doesn't he need like IL776 to reach that much speed?

OCAFZbi.png

Hmmm

Maybe when Eirika comes back

>+ Mag

>lunar brace

>A Lances means Brave Lance shenanigans

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

sm2ywJl.png

Obligatory Ironman low% crit death

Fuck tho

Fuck fuck fuck

Fogado was the one who inherited Draconic Hex

>no Draconic Hex in ch17

FUCK

Well, let's try to survive this first, as i actually had Fogado in my calculations for the boss fights this chapter lol

And ofc goes and low% crits right after lmao. Revenge or smth

>Mag lvlup

You really want to be a MagKnight eh?

6 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

A few hundred resets and an hour 1/2 of them or so:

4fd38de218e8c20f879b17c9fe3634f1.png

It was about time, thank you. XD

That is a sweet shiny to get.

4 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

sAFbvfU.jpg

This map without Corn...

Oh that is a bit of a pickle...Do you have Roy at least so you have a super that can change the terrain under an enemy's feet at least?

4 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

0GMh90d.jpg

I have Corn at home 😄

That works too. A lot more costly than Corrin's version, but creative uses of the Emblems you have to solve that one.

3 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

GvEofrU.png

Bruh that's just Goldmary with 6 less speed and 4 more lck and 1 more Res

That sounds like a terrible trade...

LrnIpgu.png

...And i have to fight the Wyrms on this map with those 2?

Fuck

Shame its going to take a while before you get that Lyn emblem for her. Also it sounds like you want to pack the Fracture staff so you can break the Wyrms for a free hit on them.

(51 eff. attack)

Literally the only weapon i have against the Wyrms on this map. This will be a doozy XD

Sounds like chain attack, and knife debuff time...plus a lot of healing after the fact.

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

sm2ywJl.png

Obligatory Ironman low% crit death

Fuck tho

Fuck fuck fuck

Fogado was the one who inherited Draconic Hex

BIG oofs. Forgot to bring his sister for the -5 enemy crit rate range, or was she simply too unusable...

Someone else is gonna die. I feel it.

12 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

A lot more costly than Corrin's version

World Tree proc'd quite alot, so thankfully it wasn't that costly

13 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

so it sounds like you want to pack the Fracture staff so you can break the Wyrms for a free hit on them.

IQUEDh1.png

Exactly what i did 😄

The first one she crit to death, the 2nd one here she will take out after the dance.

14 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Forgot to bring his sister for the -5 enemy crit rate range, or was she simply too unusable...

Maybe i should've turned her into a staff/Aura bot or smth XD

Then again, Aura bots aren't as easy to make here as in Fates...

Yup. Alfred was fucking useless and got kil... i mean crippled and only living thanks to plot armor

FFs guy didn't do anything lol. And then missed an 80% and got his by a 30%. Naturally.

Solm's Sands are treacherous.

7 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Some Americans are even moving there for the better standard of living and housing prices which is very funny to me.

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The irony of Americans moving to Vietnam, of all countries, because life's better there than in the Land of Freedom though. Hoo boy...

At the cost of probably pushing out the locals. Been hearing about it, not necessarily in Vietnam but elsewhere. "It's so cheap here" while the locals can't keep up with Americans' unrivaled spending money so they get pushed out of their own towns.

Well, the bloody sands are over, let's take a look at ch.17...

>Lucina!Marni with Invisible Ties (2 range 60% Dual guard chance)

>Ike!Vander

>Corrin!Zephia....70HP!!!!!!

>Griss!Byleth with Thyrsus and aoe dance

>Lyn!Hyacinth...with Astra Storm

>Eirika!Alear with some doozy stats

....This will be a massacre....

Help

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Well, the bloody sands are over, let's take a look at ch.17...

>Lucina!Marni with Invisible Ties (2 range 60% Dual guard chance)

>Ike!Vander

>Corrin!Zephia....70HP!!!!!!

>Griss!Byleth with Thyrsus and aoe dance

>Lyn!Hyacinth...with Astra Storm

>Eirika!Alear with some doozy stats

....This will be a massacre....

Help

I can't help but chuckle with these pair-ups.

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

That is a sweet shiny to get.

The best part is: I was just about to give up and take the loss, I was getting a bit disappointed. Glad I didnt! 

Okay, Scenario 13.

Oh, Cross Ange is part of the AD World? I don't know why I got the impression it was in the UC World. On that subject, curious how it got to be in V and X, but missed out on T. Well, it got something of an Easter Egg, but no actual appearance. Not the only series that only got to be two-thirds. Dunbine is another, being in X and T, but not V.

Anyway, enemies are again those AI GN's. Well, now properly fighting them outside a DLC map.

I'm glad SRW objectives that require to do something in X turns, the Enemy Phase still counts.

Pft, now dragons show up? As in, flesh and blood dragons? Hahaha, interesting.

Ah, this stage is also Full Metal Panic's intro. I think FMP in V is after almost all of its series, so it jumps straight to using the light novels for plot purposes. FMP also belongs to the UC World, so it looks like they've world hopped too. And it's not just them, but also... Hathaway!? What's he doing with them. Fun fact. V for now is the only game to make use of Hathaway's Flash. A novel-only work for years until it got an anime adaptation recently. Although, SRW 4 has in its unused data the Ξ Gundam, so HF had long been considered at least. Hathaway himself doesn't get to appear often in SRW, even when he should (like, every time CCA is used). V is probably where he scored the biggest perhaps, what with him having his own Gundam to use now. And SRW being SRW, we're not going to see Hathaway become Mafty... wait... *NCC World also includes the UC Century* ... ... ... oh dear...

Anyway! Time to hunt down some dragons!

Hmm... if, say, Marth were to hop into a mecha, and the Falchion could be converted into a giant version of itself, would the mecha wielding it while having Marth as a pilot means it's still effective against dragons?

Anyway... Aw Yeah, the Tuatha de Danaan is here! And since this is post Zverse, it means this is the space-capable one, despite being a submarine. This will be fun once we get back to space...

The FPM guys are involved in another secret. Sosuke needs to have at least 40 kills, while everyone's combined kill count must be over 100. Five units in total, and they joined with 13 score each. So 65 total, so just about two-thirds of the way. I could ignore them and just focus on Sosuke getting the 40 kills, pretty much.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Was feeling a bit of the existential rainclouds earlier yesterday (I'd say "today", but it passed a half-hour ago), first time this year.☁️ Not entirely sure why, although as lighthearted as it is, I think Musou played a role. Also the uncontrollable factor of abruptly waking up in the predawn hours with a sense of primordial panic. But I wouldn't say that's entirely it either. Motivation to restart my search for a little counseling, provided.

I've some craving to start Eternights now -but I still never wed in RF5.😆 I looked it up online, minimum of 7 hearts to confess love (but with a very slim success rate), 10 to date & wed. I'm just at 7 with a bunch of the guys, so I'd need to start dumping gifts on those I'd consider. Apparently Ludmilla sells Love Potions when you fully upgrade her shop, but then those can't be cheap (are they REALLY going to cost 3 mil apiece?).

Alternatively... if I want some processed sugar to mitigate potential melancholy, then is it the time for 🐬🤖?

10 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

I didn't see this but I did see this.

https://www.bbc.com/travel/article/20240102-the-train-maya-mexicos-ambitious-new-tourism-megaproject?utm_source=pocket-newtab-en-us

Dubbed the "Greatest construction project in the world" and a "Symbol of hope for all living in the Mexican south." The enthusiasm is killing me.

I'm going to exercise the caution of a few of the end paragraphs. I'll hope for the best outcome, yet I'll maintain full consciousness of the reality that big, "sexy" projects are very capable of doing so very little for the local community. 

53 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hmm... if, say, Marth were to hop into a mecha, and the Falchion could be converted into a giant version of itself, would the mecha wielding it while having Marth as a pilot means it's still effective against dragons?

If Marth wears gloves, does Falchion still work?

I'd say it should, but install some magic circuits or inscribe some runes going from cockpit to the robo arm. Just to assure a blood/soul-link from afar.

Also, I'll suggest Wildwurger for Marth. Purging the jacket armor causes Marth to lose his pants in the cockpit. Necessary for the Falchion's true power to shine through.

Okay, scenario done. The dragons are pretty much the Cross Ange mooks... well, one group of them, perhaps. Some Cross Ange characters even showed up to help out, and now the group is off to Arzenal. Three battleships now (well, two and a submarine, but same difference in SRW). Why I get the feeling V has more battleships than the average because of Yamato's inclusion, heh. Well, I'm stopping for now. Will resume next weekend.

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If Marth wears gloves, does Falchion still work?

I'd say it should, but install some magic circuits or inscribe some runes going from cockpit to the robo arm. Just to assure a blood/soul-link from afar.

Also, I'll suggest Wildwurger for Marth. Purging the jacket armor causes Marth to lose his pants in the cockpit. Necessary for the Falchion's true power to shine through.

Haha, maybe. Being a mecha doesn't mean you can't still use magic! Just ask the SRW X guys. XD Or well, since you played 30, then Rayearth is more familiar on that subject to you. Actually, on that logic, maybe there's no need. Biometric locks are a thing, after all. And in a setting like SRW, you can go crazy with being easy to DNA lock something so only one person can use it. Find a way to make it compatible with FE's blood-bonds, and you're pretty much set.

Edited by Acacia Sgt