Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ehh on the guys side. With Bernie and F!Robin out of the way, there really isn't any other "popular girl" character for people to rally behind unless they randomly decide to promote Sharena lmao. So Yunaka and Ivy should have that lock.

As for the guys....oof. Alear scoring above Shez was a surprise tho.

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

20k Bernie still unbelievable

Where did they even come from lol

Bernie constantly kept landing in 3rd place, about half of this was pity by this point.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

F!Byleth got a little over 20K when she won. So quite comparable. TH fans be a lot.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Ehh on the guys side. With Bernie and F!Robin out of the way, there really isn't any other "popular girl" character for people to rally behind unless they randomly decide to promote Sharena lmao. So Yunaka and Ivy should have that lock.

Not quite sure. A few times Hilda got within the top 10, even if she has petered out. If the TH votes decide to stick to TH, Hilda may have a chance.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So Yunaka and Ivy should have that lock.

Unless new game this year - then we can kiss Engage's chances goodbye

1 minute ago, Lightcosmo said:

3H fans really dislike Engage that much?

Yes

1 minute ago, Lightcosmo said:

Voting out of spite sounds pretty sad.

Dunno if that was the case here tho. Bernie is really popular

!!!

It's him, Full Frontal has arrived! Naturally, Amuro being present means he can sense he's not really Char.

Daisuke Izuka's anniversary art goes hard. And I can't believe Lumera got an alt, a surprise to be sure but a welcome one.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

The story being rushed because of negative feedback. Now where have i seen that before........

I think Xenosaga 3 went pretty well, for a rushed ending, but

Spoiler

in before Cassius randomly sacrifices himself and dies after the final boss is defeated, I'm still kind of puzzled by Jin's death.

But I don't think the rest of Trails will be "rushed" so much that it won't meander around the main plot. Falcom doesn't have a higher company breathing down their necks like Monolith used to.

30 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Which I do recall reading online aren't actually the same size. I think the NPC Luigi is bigger than the playable one.

I'm guessing playable Luigi was fit into Mario's proportions, while NPC Luigi was allowed to stay at his usual height.

10 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Years of bullying only made Bernadetta fans stronger.

Most importantly Veyle placed 10th for women let's gooooooooooo

14 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

If there's another next year (well, Book IX is almost assuredly a thing), expect to be another round of TH winners and by then we'd likely get another game already, so they will be the ones having a shot instead.

Soon, the Azura fans will rise, and I will be there for it. She placed fifth for women this year, her time will come.

28 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah, I see. Interesting.

I was not expecting to look up the basic inner workings of nuclear weaponry tonight.😆 -I mean, I already knew the heavy water thing, but the process of a getting a thermonuclear bomb to explode... 😵.

I don't think there has been anything revolutionary in subatomic reactions for military purposes since the 1950s invention of the h-bomb?

-Not to say humans didn't find other ways of making ☢️🚀 deadlier. Multiple Independently Targetable Reentry Vehicles (MIRVs) became a thing in the 1970s, I remember reading about briefly in my high school history textbook. Looking at the images online.:

Slide1.jpg

...So this is the origins of the Split Missile? 

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

I think Xenosaga 3 went pretty well, for a rushed ending, but

You're...

Spoiler

...puzzled, but I'm still sad.🙁 I wasn't expecting Jin to die, and wow they really went all in on it.

I demand Ice Boy change his name to Gin which he probably drank by the barrel for a few centuries, he don't deserve to share a name.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...So this is the origins of the Split Missile? 

Seems that way. The concept of a projectile carrying its own ammo is likely not new, though.

---

They're really set on having Judau involved on Unicorn's events. Well, it does make sense, more so with Marida.

Friendly reinforcements have arrived... and there he is! The Man. The Myth. The Legend. The Eternal Captain himself, Bright Noah!

That's six battleships now with the Ra Cailum. This game got the wrong letter, should be SRW B for Battleship. XD

Unsurprisingly, both Ple go "Hmm" about Marida... also, the fact Marida is now older than them due to ZZ and Unicorn happening more closely in terms of time frame... I'm sure it will be addressed.

Ruri has become my first Ace. Also this means the secret involving her becoming Ace is now fulfilled. Well, once again, I need to reach the unlocking deadline point.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That's six battleships now with the Ra Cailum. This game got the wrong letter, should be SRW B for Battleship. XD

-And I thought the five of 30 was much.😝

I mean, we have BX, though I don't know why not what, if anything BX is supposed to mean. Give us SRW GX and make it a racing spinoff. 

...Random idea, Super Robot Wars Beta. "Beta" thematically taking the form of the super robot war therein having already played out once -but it got hit with a total reset right at the end. The OG villain eventually deems this second unfolding of events unfitting for their plans, and so prepares to reset it again (not sure whether to make them responsible for the first regression), which would leave this timeline nothing more a "beta" version. Certain licensed heroes and villains retain full or partial memories or premonitions of the ways things went in the first/"alpha" timeline, and this contributes to the deviations in this second super robot war.

Alternatively and radically different, SRW Beta would chronologically begin with a completely devastated world. However, this is one of those "Everything is Data, Data Cannot be Destroyed" universes. The survivors of the ruined world would create a virtual reality based on the idyllic world they once knew, a form of escapism. However, inexplicably, somehow, the perfectly-intact data of the deceased and their giant robots, ends up inside the server, unaware that they perished. Owing to some Original power, these robots and even battleships, are eventually materialized back into the real world, and gain the ability to move between Virtual World and Real World. Eventually, it is realized the Virtual World is becoming more distorted, and also fusing with the Real World, creating a crisis like no other.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-And I thought the five of 30 was much.😝

Five is closer to the current average SRW has, as it were. I think.

I mean, we have BX, though I don't know why not what, if anything BX is supposed to mean. Give us SRW GX and make it a racing spinoff. 

It's certainly hard to say what does BX (and UX for that matter) stand for. Trying to look up doesn't give me much.

Like, the V in SRW V stands for Voyage. The game is certainly a voyage between worlds, but it's also meant to be in reference to the Yamato's voyage to Iscandar.

...Random idea, Super Robot Wars Beta. "Beta" thematically taking the form of the super robot war therein having already played out once -but it got hit with a total reset right at the end. The OG villain eventually deems this second unfolding of events unfitting for their plans, and so prepares to reset it again (not sure whether to make them responsible for the first regression), which would leave this timeline nothing more a "beta" version. Certain licensed heroes and villains retain full or partial memories or premonitions of the ways things went in the first/"alpha" timeline, and this contributes to the deviations in this second super robot war.

Alternatively and radically different, SRW Beta would chronologically begin with a completely devastated world. However, this is one of those "Everything is Data, Data Cannot be Destroyed" universes. The survivors of the ruined world would create a virtual reality based on the idyllic world they once knew, a form of escapism. However, inexplicably, somehow, the perfectly-intact data of the deceased and their giant robots, ends up inside the server, unaware that they perished. Owing to some Original power, these robots and even battleships, are eventually materialized back into the real world, and gain the ability to move between Virtual World and Real World. Eventually, it is realized the Virtual World is becoming more distorted, and also fusing with the Real World, creating a crisis like no other.

Were you inspired by that Code Geass woman who had the time reset powers which led to that scenario being repeated twice? XD

Hmm... it's not a bad idea, I'll admit.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Were you inspired by that Code Geass woman who had the time reset powers which led to that scenario being repeated twice? XD

The Second Coming of Zero was a memorable scenario.🤣

And no, I didn't have that on mind exactly. Nor is it an excuse to have Advent show up again with his whole "destroy you by subjecting you to the endless cycle of samsara" attack.

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Like, the V in SRW V stands for Voyage. The game is certainly a voyage between worlds, but it's also meant to be in reference to the Yamato's voyage to Iscandar.

Thank you.😀

I know T is for "Terra", though not much more beyond that. I thought I heard years ago of it being "Earth is torn into pieces floating in space", but that's probably wrong I'm imagining.

And no, I didn't have that on mind exactly. Nor is it an excuse to have Advent show up again with his whole "destroy you by subjecting you to the endless cycle of samsara" attack.

Haha, I see.

Thank you.😀

I know T is for "Terra", though not much more beyond that. I thought I heard years ago of it being "Earth is torn into pieces floating in space", but that's probably wrong I'm imagining.

Referring to the Earth sounds about right. But yeah, can't say I also know if there's a more profound meaning beyond the time that.

♫ Y grito herido, ¡no!
¡Un 'no' que estalla en mil pedazos!
¡Un 'no' que cae en el olvido!
Inútil, pequeño y perdido... ♫

9 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

CYL Leak

Hide contents

0uwk4s6r98fc1.png?auto=webp&s=90f39ccd75

Sweepmmie

9 hours ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Anyhoo, in other news for whoever feels like readin it, Took a lil break from my Triangle Strategy game. Got to like Chapter 6 or 7 with that battle that says “recommended lvl 9” and thought “Oh shit. My guys are all lbl 5 and 6. Liable to get my ass handed to me” Been buffin everybody up a bit with rings and smithy upgrades til today when I couldnt resist firin up the SNES emulator to play a little Secret of Mana. That made for a nice walk down memory lane since I aint played that in about 30 years. 😎

For what it's worth, EXP gains increase dramatically if your units are underleveled. Also, you can keep EXP gains if you lose the battle. So don't worry about that.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yeah Yoshi himself comes in like in the literal final world

Halfway through the final world, at that. Rabbid Yoshi gets to join at the start at least, but the real deal barely gets any time to be.

9 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Now that I think about it, getting to play the game again as Luigi as a sort of New Game Plus is a fun reward.

Meanwhile me, getting a save from the internet to skip Mario.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Which I do recall reading online aren't actually the same size. I think the NPC Luigi is bigger than the playable one.

Correct. Player Luigi has Mario's body for some reason.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

o-NYFQXbSJ6hXdjs7-wKOA.png

This feels like a shitpost

Oh well, too bad.

...wait why can't I see the entire results list? I must see who lost.

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

qz7pn5ojsafc1.jpeg

That is really nice.

...Even if I'd picked different villains lol. Not necessarily because I like others more (though that's also a factor) but design-wise the only one here that really stands out to me is the... helmet dude? I'm assuming he's from Heroes? Would've liked to see Ashera, Lyon or Idunn here. Still, I'm nitpicking the cool piece of art at that point. This is very good.

2 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

Emblem Marth is being added to FE Heroes? I see.

The funniest alt. Same character with a glow effect. And they can do it another 19 times!

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Awesome. Guess now there truly will be no recourse but to beg for context whenever one of you posts a Twitter thread lol

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The funniest alt. Same character with a glow effect. And they can do it another 19 times!

I admit, i'm no fan of it, either.