Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

49 minutes ago, Armagon said:

GIz5PiQbcAAiuD6?format=jpg&name=large

GIz5PiLagAAL1x0?format=jpg&name=large

Oh this is just the greatest game of all time huh.

The Zootopia crossover no one expected.

• Replies 179.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Is it NTR if you marry Monica?

Alternatively, is it NTR if you marry Clive?

…Maybe Alain would be better served remaking a bachelor for the rest of his life.

48 minutes ago, Armagon said:

20240316_142708.jpg?ex=660859b1&is=65f5e

Consul-Z.jpg.webp?ex=660859b2&is=65f5e4b

I feel your pain Armagon, the sheer lunacy of it all. Even though UO has Furryland and psycho waifus who would castrate the main character if he so much as looks at another woman, what is the point of a question like this? Maybe there’s something in the water?

Oh, looks like reducing the Emperor's HP enough has him recover back to full, and both he and Black Noir continue to gloat that they can't be defeated by beings like them. This makes the party prepare to use the Innocent Waves again. Wolfgang has made the device to be even more powerful than when they fought Exev. But Black Noir isn't impressed, and he too recovers back to full HP as he nullifies the Innocent Waves. Since, once again, everything has been to his design, and gloats some more. But this is where Ruri and Sanada bring up how these perceptions are just a fabrication. By revealing himself, Black Noir has undermined his own god persona, for now everything can be understood. And then Sanada adds how Black Noir could be nothing but a system from an alien civilization, capable of running simulations of cause and effect, then set things in motion to reach whatever conclusions are reached. Not unlike Celestial Being's Veda, created as part of Aeolia's attempts to defy Black Noir. Which in return allowed Setsuna to override the scenario Black Noir set up to him. And not just that, but any other flaw Black Noir encountered... it just shows how everything was still at the whim of chance, with not everything working to his favor. So RNG. In short, Black Noir doomed himself by thinking he already achieved perfection.

Setsuna activates the Quantum Burst, which combined with the Psycommu technology that Tieria added to it, which derived form the Black Technology from Kaname Sagara... allows for all three dimensions' wills from the party to unite, to bring forth another miracle as what happened when they fought Exev. With the aid of Getter Radiation, Mana, etc. It will bring thought and emotion to manifest power, and overcome space-time itself!

And now Black Noir is starting to crack, still confident it won't piece his Aura of Evil. But then comes the trump card, courtesy of Banjo. Turns out, the Meganoid had been fighting against Black Noir all this time, defying the purpose he had given them. Before his death Don Zauser devised a power. His last wish being to be passed over to strike back against Black Noir! The light to disrupt anti-dimensional interference. And what fitting way it's Banjo who inherits it. The light to strip away the darkness... just like the sun.

Realm of Darkness: Muteki Koujin Daitarn 3

Indeed.

And it works. Black Noir's aura vanishes to his shock. Now all that's left is to... defeat Black Noir the old fashioned way. With the power of the Innocent Waves supporting them, and Maito leading the charge as a true Hero of Justice!

The Emperor is in disbelief, but Black Noir is now panicking. For perhaps the first time ever, he doubts. It makes the Emperor scoff at him, declaring only the Olympians are the true gods after all. But of course, the party is ready to defy him too.

If the steps for it were done, then it's at this point where Full Frontal shows up in his Neo Zeong! Here to join the fight, on behalf of all three dimensions' humanities. Alright! The last secret of the game, well, of this route at least. I guess that makes him the Gotoh of the game. Well, better late than never!

ALRIGHT, LET'S DO THIS!!!

It's kinda funny how when Ganon is confronted by Link, he is confidently posturing. But when he is confronted by Zelda, he is cowering and starts blasting in a panic.
Can't exactly blame him after what happened to Hectan. Girl is scary.

That also explains why in Faces of Evil, Ganon waited until the darkest nightmare hour, when not moon or sun has risen, in order to kidnap Zelda. He was no doubt worried that if he tried that when she was awake, she would turn him into another puddle for Duke Onklet to clean up.

Edited by BrightBow

15 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

It's kinda funny how when Ganon is confronted by Link, he is confidently posturing. But when he is confronted by Zelda, he is cowering and starts blasting in a panic.
Can't exactly blame him after what happened to Hectan. Girl is scary.

That also explains why in Faces of Evil, Ganon waited until the darkest nightmare hour, when not moon or sun has risen, in order to kidnap Zelda. He was no doubt worried that if he tried that when she was awake, she would turn him into another puddle for Duke Onklet to clean up.

What fitting way to have Koji deliver the final blow to the Emperor. And he's down!

Still, the Emperor simply declares it's fate he will revive once again. The party simply declares they'll always be there to send him back as many times as needed. The Emperor then has a vision. It's a vision of...

SRW V (EN) - Mazinger ZERO & Might Gaine Final Fight Part 1 (Stage 51  Normal)[Getter Emperor] - YouTube

Duuuuude, he's seeing Getter Emperor and his army... and the Mazinger ZERO standing among them!? DUUUUUUUUDE...

Kermit Freaking Out GIF - Kermit Freaking Out Crazy - Discover & Share GIFs

It's a vision of his future. To be forever defeated, again and again, by ZERO and Getter Emperor. He's actually feeling despair now.

En ese momento, Cell el Emperador de la Oscuridad sintió el verdadero terror...

Wait, is this the only time Shin Mazinger's version of Minerva X shows up? Seems she's gonna put the Emperor back to slumber... for good, perhaps.

And that's it. The Mycenae are no more. Which only sends more terror to Black Noir. For even a god can be defeated, and he who is not a god, then...

Black Noir's defeat isn't as grandiose.  Though he amusingly comments how he too may just be some pawn in a game. In the end, as Maito declares, evil failed and justice prevailed, and that's all there is to it.

So... is it over? Only thing left to do is use the Cosmo Reverse System? At this Sanada reveals about how Mamoru's "ghost" (more like his memories) is part of the CRS, which... yeah, at this point, the party just takes it in stride. But then, the CRS is activating on its own!? Or rather, did Mamori decided to activate it right now?

Well, buckle up, for there is one more map left to go through...

Alright, this game is ending today!

So, this likely is the last intermission screen. Time to prepare for New Game Plus, even if I won't be replaying SRW V any time soon. Got other games to go through first.

Anyway, first things first, got to sell all the Power Parts I'm not using. TacP carries over during NG+, but Power Parts do not. Well, you can only carry over five, then five more for each subsequent playthrough, up to a max of twenty-five. As such, in order to maximize TacP to transfer, then I'll sell the stuff I don't need. Skill Tree progress carries over, but not skills assigned. They get turned back to TacP for transfer. It's a bit annoying, but I guess it lets you play around with different kind of builds? Well, that's fine. TAC Customization upgrades also carry over. You need three playthroughs total to unlock them all, as it were.

Money and upgrades carry over, but I still used up as much money as I could. Mostly upgrading the units I'll be using back again before upgrading back to their upgrades. Once you reach the third playthrough then five more upgrade slots will unlock. Good specially if you're aiming to get all SR points.

Okay... I think it's ready. But, must go eat first, then likely to the market for groceries. Will likely start the final chapter by late afternoon.

Okay, we're not going to the market today. Then...

Final Scenario

It's time.

The activation of the CRS seems to have revived Mori... and that was it. The system shut back down, and Mamoru seems to have disappeared from the system. So... what now?

So, final deployment time. Yamato, Ra Cailum, and Nadesico C are forced. With option of two more from the remaining six, or five if you didn't got the Garenceries. For this playthough, I'm going with the Eternal and Shin Getter Dragon. One more from each world (NCC only has Yamato, so not an option there).

Then, for regular units, it's a deployment size of 24. Strangely, OG mech isn't forced, unlike most SRW games. So, my final team is:

VangNex, VangRay II, Daitarn 3, Zambot 3, Zeta Gundam, Gundam Double Zeta, Nu Gundam, Xi Gundam, Crossbone Gundam X-1 Full Cloth, Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai Kai, Strike Freedom Gundam, Infinity Justice Gundam, Destiny Gundam, 00 QAN[T], Unicorn Gundam, Great MightGaine, Black Selena, Shin Getter Robo, Mazinger Z(ERO), Getter Emepror G, ARX-8 Laevatein, Evangelion Unit-13, Villkiss, and Arquebus Vanessa Custom.

So, mostly the leads.

They detect an approaching ship. It's Gardim! Because of course the enemy OG faction falls last. It's a staple for like 95% of SRW games. It's Ahlforz's ship, still alive... technically. Not surprisingly, he too ended up being an android. With the metallic parts half exposed ala Terminator. He sends androids to the Yamato and Nadesico, who do one last data gathering... and with it, at last, the Nevanlinna system is finished. Opening a hole in space-time, he calls forth... himself? No, it's his original, brought here from the past! The original Ahlforz finds it pleasing to find himself when Iscandar doesn't exist. And so rewards his android double by... destroying him. Finding no need for Nevanlinna if he's here. And so he wastes no time telling the party they'll be conquered, and plans to use the fused Earth as Gardim's new home planet. So... same plan as android!Ahlforz. No wonder.

Well, this is it, the final battle has begun!

Once defeated, Ahlforz can't believe it. Still, his is just one ship. He is part of the 8th Fleet after all. And during the battle, he opened up a spacetime hole... from which more ships come out. He commands them to attack... but they don't obey. In fact, an android states they've taken over. From the "future". She traveled to the past during the opening of the first whole, and killed every ship's crew. It seems the androids have decided the Gardim are not fit to revive their own civilization... and in fact, pose a threat to it. The androids reveal themselves to be the Nevanlinna system itself. After taking gene samples, they consider Ahlforz to be useless. They'll take over his ship and use it to become Nevanlinna itself. So kinda like how the Yamato became the Cosmo Reverse. And so Ahlforz is killed.

Nevanlinna introduces herself to the party. She explains the conclusion she reached about the Gardim. That they were doomed to fail, with how over-controlling they were of people's lives in the pursuit of rationality and efficiency. It led to the destruction of their civilization from within. Those that still held some shred of reason fled to the Milky Way, taking her along. More specifically, they reached Earth. They tried to integrate, but then got dragged into more conflict which wiped them out for good. The battle between humanity and Olympus. this led her to follow Embryo, and thus reach the AD Dimension, where she learned of the Boson Jump. Thus leading to the plan to bring someone from distant past Gardim to the present, which needed the technology of Iscandar, and Nine, to finish. Thus, she opened the door to the NCC Dimension, but accidentally dragged Setsuna and Tieria along when they experimented with the Quantum Burst.

Thus, she doesn't care she killed off the Gardim. She has the genetic samples, so creating a new Gardim is possible, using humanity as the template... and Earth as their new homeworld. And despite it all, eliminating humanity is still in her programming. She calls forth more mechs, and the hole is causing spacetime to further distort, accelerating the fusion. There's only now five minutes left to reverse this else everything is doomed.

... yeah, the final map now has a turn limit. At least it's not for the entire map. A step-up from SRW A!

Anyway, must defeat Nevanlinna and her unit, the Arcadia, within five turns of her arrival. Though she's certainly not going to make it easy. Casting Flicker/Alert and Persist/Guard even before the cutscene finishes. Has ??? HP, so that's over 100K. Level 70 when my party is still in the mid 50's. HP Regen M, EN Regen L, two MAP weapons, immune to status effects, lots of skills... yeah, this is a Final Boss alright.

Okay, let's do this! Finish this once and for all!

Wait, she casts Flicker and Persist every turn? Oh boy...

Hey, Flicker is not even in her Spirit list!

She also moves around and acts thrice per turn. Gah...

And then reducing her HP enough has her cast Guts. Nine suggests she could hack into her AI and force her to self-destruct... but that would kill her too. So the party is quick to say no. Nevanlinna starts berating them for resisting when it's futile... and actually gets quite expressive. To the point the party is actually a bit puzzled at this attitude shift, and comment they're reminded of certain members of their own. Like Asuka, Salia, or Ryoma. Oh great, she's acting like a tsundere now...

Anyway, it makes them realize she's actually acting not unlike them, determined to fulfill her goal in spite of the odds. Which makes sense, since she took in Nine's observational data of human behavior, so Nevanlinna is now acting out. Still, why tsundere-ish. I swar, if she actually starts throwing out Baka's...

That said, it seems there is something she still can't comprehend. Love. Since all this time Nine couldn't. She was too direct, so it made everyone embarassed to explain. And this is bothering Nevanlinna... way too much, it seems.

Hilariously, this is what prompt the resident JAM Project song to start playing.

While Nevanlinna is having a breakdown for not understanding love and the party is like "How did Nine never learned about it!?" XD

Still, it's kinda working. Nevanlinna is being thrown into chaos. Even she can't deny she can't continue to claim to have surpassed humanity. So like Black Noir, she's doubting. This makes Sanada realize why Mamoru decided to revive Mori with the Cosmo Reverse. Since it was her and Kodai's love that began this entire conversation to begin with!

Okay... let's do this! Time to end this...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It's done. It's... done.

The party try to get Nevanlinna to see that Civilization and People go hand in hand. That you can't have one without the other and they mold each other in return. Her plan to use a facsimile of the original Gardim will only lead to ending up the same. And regardless, some form of Gardim still lives on. The ones that fled to Earth, their genes still survive within humanity to this day. In a way, Gardim survives through Humanity. As something new. Nevanlinna considers the mission fulfilled this way, and does express some regret to what she was going to do, but dies satisfied. Her only statement to Nine... is to protect the Earth and its people.

Yeah, speaking of, that still needs to be resolved. Okita has retreated to his cabin, reflecting on things and... he starts sensing something? The spirits of the dead are gathering around the Yamato. The will and desire of humanity to save the planets are coming forth. They reawaken the Cosmo Reverse System... and activates once again.

It's done. The Earths have been saved and restored to normal. The dimensional boundaries are recovering... which means soon travel between them will be impossible. Easily, at least. Apparently Parallel Boson Jumping is still possible. In any case, it's time for Earth Fleet Tenku to disband and say their farewells.

With hours left before the boundaries come back, there's one thing left to do...

Salute Captain Okita. Yeah, he held on to the very end, but he finally succumbed to his illness. And no doubt, he contributed to the reactivation of the Cosmo Reverse. So...

big boss salute Animated Gif Maker - Piñata Farms - The best meme generator  and meme maker for video & image memes

Farewell, Captain!

And the credits now roll...

Man, what a journey. Or should I say, a Voyage? It was awesome... so awesome... the things you guys miss, tsk tsk tsk. Well, more SRW goodness for me and Interdimensional, then.

Oh, after saving Clear Data, that's. I'm guessing I need to actually start New Game Plus to choose which Power Parts to carry over. Well, good thing I don't have to decide right now.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Xenoblade X has many mysteries

bNGZQda84nPza6oSs8MYoG.jpg?ex=6608d4df&i

like who set up beach chairs in a random corner of Noctilum?

Though i'll admit

BKHyMyOOAiY2wN44IhfReh.jpg?ex=6608d503&i

the view is pretty good.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

GI10HNxXwAAcCfR?format=jpg&name=large

So guess what i just found by complete accident.

The one on the side of the mountain in Primordia? What of it?

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Find someone who loves you as much as Ignatius Mortimer M. loves being a minor troublemaker.

You know, like he did.

I do wonder what he is doing to that chair, though.

In any case, I suppose Ophelia's time feckery was a different level of villainy than anything Morti did.
And it seems like in the case of a Game Over, she actually succeeds in killing the player character. And in her case, they aren't even gradeschoolers.

...wait, were the two people in the library in Arzette based on them?

Edited by BrightBow

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

Hey, don't ask don't tell.

In any case, I suppose Ophelia's time feckery was a different level of villainy than anything Morti did.
And it seems like in the case of a Game Over, she actually succeeds in killing the player character. And in her case, they aren't even gradeschoolers.

Yeah, she's a notch above Mr. I.M. "Extremely Insecure" Meen. Gives far less... well, that vibes and more "I genuinely love murder" vibes.

..wait, were the two people in the library in Arzette based on them?

Well...

Woman's eyes are green

Yep, definitely. The guy is very obviously Ignatius, with the identical color palette and similar voice acting. She's a bit more subtle but the color palette's very close as well.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well...

Woman's eyes are green

Yep, definitely. The guy is very obviously Ignatius, with the identical color palette and similar voice acting. She's a bit more subtle but the color palette's very close as well.

It's also noteable that the lady has no practical reason to even exist. Dewey up there has a sidequest where you need to get him a ladder so he can finally get off that shelf. But Payop got nothing. No sidequest. No gameplay hint. No lore.

Maybe she is going to become the main villain of Arzette 2 or something.

5 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

The one on the side of the mountain in Primordia? What of it?

I never found it before.

3 hours ago, BrightBow said:

...wait, were the two people in the library in Arzette based on them?