Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

?

Did the epilogue, still no slides?

.....wait hang on, is this the normal end or true end?

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

True end

Doing the post game map atm

Are you sure you didn't just look away for five seconds and miss their ending slides? Cause it's there.

Check the Library.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Are you sure you didn't just look away for five seconds and miss their ending slides? Cause it's there.

Check the Library.

You mean the one screen how they lived happily ever after?

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

You mean the one screen how they lived happily ever after?

Yeah. I mean obviously the exact text differs but that was the one.

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Library has nothing either

Through the main menu, cause library via your save file gets a little bit funky after the end.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah. I mean obviously the exact text differs but that was the one

Ah

So everyone else gets a full page and Alain + Waifubando 3 sentences?

Legit xD

Ah, without my brother around it's just my cousin and I. We can still play Mario Party, but for Smash we tried some Online matches. They went pretty much 50-50.

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I realise what they were doing with post game

But did it really need to have unpromoted enemies lmao

FE6 trial maps moment.

Imagine spending 30 minutes killing Mephites to get three Lightweight Pelts for a quest and never getting them at all.

Common material my ass.

Gotta say, wish a Fallen Empire hadn't spawned so close to me. Sheesh, how uppity, always wanting a no-man's land as a buffer zone else they attack. And they do have quite high firepower. Hmm...

Okay, Mars is now a Resort World. A chance to have a good time just a stone's throw away (relatively speaking) from Earth.

Okay, stopping for now. Will continue... maybe next weekend? Probably, since I'll continue to play Trails SC during the workweek.

I've been up since about four-thirty in the morning. An old dog of mine is possibly living their last hours, or at least scaring us into thinking that, not sure right now (I hope it's just a passing fright). I'm not crying or anything, but as others are fortunately willing to put up with the burden caring for the potentially dying, I've been able -to a degree and feeling guilty doing so- keep away from the sight that causes sadness.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I've been up since about four-thirty in the morning. An old dog of mine is possibly living their last hours, or at least scaring us into thinking that, not sure right now (I hope it's just a passing fright). I'm not crying or anything, but as others are fortunately willing to put up with the burden caring for the potentially dying, I've been able -to a degree and feeling guilty doing so- keep away from the sight that causes sadness.

Losing a pet's never easy. Hope the doggo manages to pull through.

Rayleigh, Roger and Garp. Not sure what you would base their movesets even on.
Well, Garp was throwing hands in the manga a while ago. But I don't think they ever use anything manga exclusive in the games.

Finished Ys II. Was actually able to finish this one, the bosses did kill me a few times, but overall if anything the last two were actually easy.😅 Took almost 10 hours, some of which was spent on grinding and or being lost.

Felt like less of adventure than the very first Ys. Soundtrack (always PC-88 version) wasn't as rockin' as I was inclined to think Ys usually is, felt like a step down from the first game in that regard. Veeeery simple, veeeery straightforward, flat narrative and characters, but it's a visually-enhanced game from 1988.😆 (Lilia felt unnecessary when Feena still existed, and stole the ending. But then *flips to Ys Seven-Celceta-Dana* throwing two crushers at Adol in the same story would become normalized yet they're all rankless concubines before the first and second official heroic spouses called "Adventure" and "Dogi".)

Still, the fact that I could complete Ys II made this little played video game history lesson more enjoyable than the first. Now I've experienced the humble beginnings of Adol's adventures, just as I wanted to. Feels weird to think that the new Nordics aside, once I get Napishtim and Felghana done (Ys Origins is of the lowest priority), I'll be as complete(?) with the Ys franchise as any non-Japanese fan could be.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

21 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Why doesn't Alain and his waifubando get ending slides?

Speaking of Alain and waifus I can almost imagine what this strapping young prince would look like riding to his wedding.

22 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Fast thoughts

Story - C

writing whatever to bad. 

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Finished Ys II

ayy grats!

Still, the fact that I could complete Ys II made this little played video game history lesson more enjoyable than the first.

😄

felt like a step down from the first game in that regard.

counter point: Ice violins

xD

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

ayy grats!

T'was nice to play the Ys with actual Ys in it.😄

...Though the titular locale was something of a letdown, entirely owing to the age of Adol's First Adventure Part 2.

Actually it's Adol's "third" adventure, there was an entire journey of a world created within his soul after Ys I that he didn't jot down until later because his recollection of it was fragmented after it finished and it took years before he subconscious reassembled it. Jab at Nordics going backwards aside, once Kefin is finally rebuilt, one bucket of wet sand at time -only after Ys XI answers fan demands and gives us an adventure of Adol at... let's go with 48 years of age- I wouldn't mind a reimagining of the original two Ys games. NOT to replace the originals in the canon! I do not want that! Strike me down if I've just cursed the franchise!🌩️ -Just, you know, something that complicates the games narratively/character-wise, ups them to a more modern standard. An innocent desire Falcom could easily ruin.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

counter point: Ice violins

?

...This is what I missed sticking to the PC-88 original ost.😆 As classy as oxygen-free ice looks glassy.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Jab at Nordics going backwards aside

Nordics is after Ys 2 tho xD

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Though the titular locale was something of a letdown

It's one of my fav. locales actually. I liked the whole city in the sky thing, and i was very curious about it since i played Ys origin first.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Actually it's Adol's "third" adventure, there was an entire journey of a world created within his soul after Ys I that he didn't jot down until later because his recollection of it was fragmented after it finished and it took years before he subconscious reassembled it.

lmao xD

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

An innocent desire Falcom could easily ruin.

Kondo loves Feena too much to ruin Ys1/2. Do you know he used to run a Feena fanpage before he joined Falcom?

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

..This is what I missed sticking to the PC-88 original ost.

Don't tell me you also missed on the best OP Falcom ever created

they were never able to top this, and never will.

Also i love alot of Ys 2 Chronicles' ost. Especially the later parts.