• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Posted (edited)

Aw, you couldn't stand letting TeeHee go 24 hours without a post, eh.

I'll admit I was withholding from posting to see if it came to pass.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

23 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

"Breathe this, and walk as the living dead!"

Kainazzo was a way easier battle fortunately. Berserk Cecil and Yang and let em hammer away 😎

Note to self for future reference ... Hold off on at least one thunder spell til he starts that “gathering the water” thing

47 minutes ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Kainazzo was a way easier battle fortunately. Berserk Cecil and Yang and let em hammer away 😎

Note to self for future reference ... Hold off on at least one thunder spell til he starts that “gathering the water” thing

Oh, yeah Scar is a serious difficulty spike in the game. 

Though the CPU is obviously the most annoying since... Well, y'know. Xd

The only thing I ever worried about that fight was doing it with the twins devoid of equipment. Since it does bother me loosing it forever.

Still, not that it makes the fight that much harder.

18 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The only thing I ever worried about that fight was doing it with the twins devoid of equipment. Since it does bother me loosing it forever.

Yeah thats one I can say I certainly dont like. Would be nice if it just went back into the inventory when somebody leaves the party 

I played one game before where that does happen. Can’t remember what it is now though 

38 minutes ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Yeah thats one I can say I certainly dont like. Would be nice if it just went back into the inventory when somebody leaves the party 

I played one game before where that does happen. Can’t remember what it is now though 

I think it now does that in the Pixel Remaster version, actually.

Reminds me I still need to play that one. I got the mobile port of WotL, so there's that.

Also, use an Arithmetician, totally use an Arithmetician, cast magic WITH THE POWER OF MATH.

I canceled counseling the other day. Hopelessness was the mood yesterday, whenever I gave myself an opening to self-reflect.

...Got over my 4x addiction for now, and moved on to a day of EOIV. Took down the 4th Labyrinth mid-boss in five turns -via some luck, almost nary a scratch.😄 Although, with that playthrough already in the early 50s levelwise (a tad overleveled actually, should be about 47), long after the seedlings my team was reached maturity, I feel like starting over with a different Etrian Odyssey.😆 

• I considered Untold -but the class selection there is limited and kinda boring (if only Gunner and Highlander weren't story-locked). Also, Troubadour is a very viable healer later on thanks in-part to a glitch, but I recall my reliance on that + a Ronin made very vulnerable against the final boss (yaaaaay buff removal!), and I don't want to go through that again. Which makes Medic annoyingly the only other great healer class (barring the item-consuming Survivalist). And I really want to try a "combat Medic".
  • Untold 2- I should just boot up the old 3DS and finish that run Dark Hunter-PAlmchemist-Beast/Medic-Hexer run there. -If only there was a way to transfer 3DS data to Citra. Not sure what team I'd do this time either.
  • Nexus- I never got very far in this one, felt rather tough. Although, maybe that's because my team was bad? Starting over... I can't decide who to use.😅 This is the only game with Hero, and Hero is supposedly top-tier. But I feel like Hero would be limiting on my desired Imperial-Shogun-Sovereign-Gunner team. Maybe I run Protector instead of the DQIII-esque class, as the superior defender of the Shogun & Imperial.

Thinking up EO team combinations is as fun as playing them.😆

-Maybe I should wait to see if Atlus announces a second Etrian Odyssey HD collection this month or something.

5 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Might finish the game on the weekend - already at ch.5 lol

Happy to see you that hog-wild happy.😃

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Reminds me I still need to play that one. I got the mobile port of WotL, so there's that.

Also, use an Arithmetician, totally use an Arithmetician, cast magic WITH THE POWER OF MATH.

1.3 doesnt have calulator, it was retooled for being too broken.

Its an "Insane Difficulty" mod, so what to expect is self-explanatory, I think. Xd plenty of suffering.