Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

14 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Disney as a whole seemed to have a faceplant for their 100th year

Well, Once Upon a Studio is like the one saving grace.

Somehow he'd activate a dragon vein to reverse the growth of the pitch, only to salt it.

Dragon Vein shrinks Spain's goal so only a marble can get in while increasing Georgia's so a house could fit in.

Any SRW games able to be played faster than 90 minutes?

Yeah... they're not that short. XD

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 177.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

https://noisypixel.net/ys-vs-trails-in-the-sky-alternative-saga-7-months-to-develop/

In the middle of this article, the Dengeki interviewer and Kondo delved into the topics of spinoffs and original titles. Kondo even mentioned that Falcom desires to create another original spinoff like The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails.

Shortly afterward, the often-forgotten Ys vs. Trails in the Sky: Alternative Saga was brought up. This 2010 title pit the-then casts of the Ys and Trails games against one another, with Lloyd Bannings even appearing before the release of Trails from Zero later that same year.

Kondo mentioned that Ys vs. Trails in the Sky: Alternative Saga was developed suddenly, with him proposing this entry to assuage the lack of sales. Consequently, development took around seven months, and due to the speed of it all, the team could implement many ideas straightway.

However, this swiftness seemingly made it difficult to go the extra mile. This led to the addition of support characters, like Olha from Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim. Kondo also notes that he misses the days when the teams could develop games at such a speed, contrasting the industry’s current state.

Interestingly, Kondo said that, if the opportunity were available, he’d want to release a “fan-disc” project like this once again, with “Dana vs Karja” named as a scenario. Still, he laughs after saying this, so it could just be a joke.

Another chance for Dana to shine, I'll take.😀

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

Wait, three studios? That's news to me.

*Checks Wikipedia*

The Xeno studio (Tokyo 1st Production), and two support studios for other Nintendo products (Tokyo 2nd Production, and Kyoto). Tokyo 2nd being the Breath/Tears studio, while Kyoto gets the rest.

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

This is a statement I cannot figure out. What is their aim there?

The greatest mystery Monolith has ever put forward.🤔

16 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So, overall, Wish, do not recommend unless you're looking to do a group hatewatch I guess? A lesson? Well, make it matter more than it should from this.

As one without interest in children's animated films, learning those which fail to have the magic is lightly delightful.😀 Because the occasional commercial I do bump into always tries to sell you on all of them having the magic.

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I can only picture a bunch of Nopon in cubicles answering phones.

👏

Beautiful image. 

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

And to think it was meant to be their 100th anniversary project.

Who cares about 100? Disney should be powerful enough to change the global numeric system to something an alternative number base if they need to.

Vn3OP0Q.jpeg
Qjn9A4M.jpeg

What is bro cooking?

2QXUHnp.jpeg

Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn xD

Z174XG8.jpeg

Come at me broski

qe664KZ.jpeg

O:

I want that!

38Xeyt2.jpeg

Don't think tho, what's with climate change coming and all...

UAMRVPM.jpeg

>30 levels higher

Rip me. I almost defeated him, but got rekt at the last 20%...decided to go the next save point first to upgrade weapons...but now i can't return until later 😭

y2GxucI.jpeg

Hi there blue haired priestess....i am getting flashbacks...

rrMZ1B9.jpeg

Why is an Ice boss zooming around so fast xD

J2yj6Oa.jpeg

Rippppp

Well, atleast i get some really cool music

Also before it a defend mission that ends on this track

Gandalf sure is vibin

Steam users have collectively amassed £14bn ($19bn) worth of unplayed games.

That's according to new research from PCGN and SteamIDFinder, which has put the full cost of the number of unplayed games sitting in our Steam libraries as "about the same as the gross domestic product of Nicaragua".

Admittedly, the research hasn't polled every single one of the millions of us who have a Steam account, but the numbers were calcuated by anaylsing the 73m accounts in the SteamIDFinder database that are set to public.

By using the data from those public accounts, the research opines we've spent £1.4bn on games we haven't played even once. Presuming that figure is representative of all Steam accounts, scale that figure up and it's estimated that across the whole Steam user community, that equates to a staggering £14bn of unplayed games.

https://www.eurogamer.net/between-us-weve-spent-14bn-on-steam-games-weve-never-played

Should we feel shame over this? -Though it's probably not as bad as say food waste.

Speaking of food, I'm not sure why a donut shop would offer churro squares, but they're good.

26 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Qjn9A4M.jpeg

What is bro cooking?

-Eugen. There's a TearRing Saga joke somewhere in here.😛

36 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

O:

I want that!

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Why is an Ice boss zooming around so fast xD

Have you forgotten every ice block puzzle you've encountered in all your gaming? Ice might be frozen, but friction it has not (if you don't rough it up).

Decided to play a little more. Winter 10 was the day it triggered the pregnancy reveal event. So it is indeed 14 days after the question. If I recall, pregnancy lasts 20 days, so... Winter 30. Wow, couldn't have timed it better. Well, maybe. Still, since these events won't actually trigger until actually talking with the spouse (I think they were automatic back in HM/SoS; at least in Friends of Mineral Town it was that way). Hmm...

Okay, I decided. I'll hold on from triggering the event for a day. That way the birth will happen in Spring 1. What can I say, I like the symbolism. New Year, New Life.

Though, well, now I'll really stop for the weekend.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Should we feel shame over this? -Though it's probably not as bad as say food waste.

I mean, unlike food, the games can eventually be played anytime. Even if games get pulled out of Steam, you actually still retain the ability to redownload (don't know about a first download, however) so long you bought them, so you can still play them. Well, maybe some case has happened where even if you bought it you can't redownload it anymore, but I haven't heard of any case.

Personally, I am working out on my backlog, as it were. This year alone I've done:

- Final Fantasy III 3D

- Omori Hikkikomori Playthrough

- Trails in the Sky SC

- Secret of Mana

- Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy

At six months of the year over, that's an average of 1.2 months per game. Of those only Omori and FFIII were not unplayed before this point (even then with FFIII I never finished a playthrough before, but now I did this year).

The way I see it, my long backlog is to last me for years to come... assuming it can be permissible.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Speaking of food, I'm not sure why a donut shop would offer churro squares, but they're good.

Novelty? It's more the square shaped and not the fact it's a churro that baffles me... but again, if it's for novelty...

I love how this game pulls modern FE map into battle theme flow thing. Much better than music interruptions.

25 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

By using the data from those public accounts

>public

So a big dark number then got it

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-Eugen. There's a TearRing Saga joke somewhere in here

inb4 the tank user there

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Have you forgotten every ice block puzzle you've encountered in all your gaming? Ice might be frozen, but friction it has not (if you don't rough it up).

Don't remind me xD

----

ZIn9muY.png

Who to pull next 🤔

I couldn't do it today, but I prepared myself to finally begin SRW X. Finally decided on that one next. Well, I did requested a week of vacation time to coincide with my brother's, so I'll have the time to play more then, perhaps.

By the next console generation scalpers will be shot

6 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Dragon Vein shrinks Spain's goal so only a marble can get in while increasing Georgia's so a house could fit in.

Corrin would find a way to get more goals in that scenario.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I would argue in it's current state that depends on how many of these keys have been downloaded and how many times for each.

The energy consumption on this? I couldn't calculate.

5 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

qe664KZ.jpeg

O:

I want that!

Why is this so cool and uncommon?

4 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

>public

So a big dark number then got it

The article says the public accounts under SteamIDFinder and 73 million.

My question now is what's the number not accounted for - the accounts set to private.

12 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Novelty? It's more the square shaped and not the fact it's a churro that baffles me... but again, if it's for novelty...

They were delicious though! Cinnamon sugar goodness, with a nice flakey texture that delightfully contrasted that of the dense cake (as opposed to yeast) donuts.😋

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I couldn't do it today, but I prepared myself to finally begin SRW X. Finally decided on that one next. Well, I did requested a week of vacation time to coincide with my brother's, so I'll have the time to play more then, perhaps.

Enjoy!😃😄

I've actually considered starting the final J run now or even skipping to second W in the past few days.😆 -But that's the melancholy madness in me wanting that, so I'm ignoring the urge.

12 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

I love how this game pulls modern FE map into battle theme flow thing. Much better than music interruptions.

Muramasa: the Demon Blade does this. If only Marvelous gave it a modern port.

12 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Who to pull next 🤔

Why does one need a body for immortality? Live forever incorporeal.

37 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

They were delicious though! Cinnamon sugar goodness, with a nice flakey texture that delightfully contrasted that of the dense cake (as opposed to yeast) donuts.😋

Well, of course, they're churros!

Enjoy!😃😄

I've actually considered starting the final J run now or even skipping to second W in the past few days.😆 -But that's the melancholy madness in me wanting that, so I'm ignoring the urge.

Thanks!

Why does one need a body for immortality? Live forever incorporeal.

To still enjoy the pleasantries of corporeal life?

The CEO 2024 haul

GRZ3dijWoAAkYPe?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GRZ3djTW8AAwLGE?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GRZ3dpobgAAVeSJ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I also participated in the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tournament, but i got eliminated in Quarterfinals.

On 6/29/2024 at 2:24 AM, Dayni said:

here were people who all their lives knew Pluto as a planet, dying before it lost that status.

interesting is all.

It's still a planet to me.

On 6/30/2024 at 10:49 AM, Codename Shrimp said:

Then again, we aren't the only Football giants who are/were going through a phase. Look at Brazil and Italy for example.

And Mexico too.

22 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If Monolith Soft were to continue existing, then we are still currently in the ‘genesis’ stage. I hope our company’s history can keep going for 100, 200, or even 500 years

Takahashi finding the Fountain of Youth to make Xenoblade 11020.

18 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The Ark of Napishtim.

This getting a remake btw.

16 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Meanwhile... 3-0 for Venezuela-Jamaica. Man, gonna haul the full 9 points, ain't it.

Vinotinto moment.

Venezuela vs Canada gonna be interesting now.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

And Mexico too

While Mexico was usually a good team, i wouldn't call them a Giant....

Giants are Brazil, Germany, Italy, Argentina, France and Spain. (And France and Spain are relatively new at the giant thing, they became giants in the last 30 years).

Venezuela vs Canada gonna be interesting now.

2 Teams you don't expect to see in a QF tbh

Edited by Codename Shrimp

28 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

While Mexico was usually a good team, i wouldn't call them a Giant....

Giants are Brazil, Germany, Italy, Argentina, France and Spain. (And France and Spain are relatively new at the giant thing, they became giants in the last 30 years).

Gonna need uhhhhhhh Uruguay to come in with the steel chair.

You never really hear about the -guays.

20 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That one guy pouring maple syrup on his arepa be like...

I can't tell if that would taste good or taste awful.

Also Ecuador is so fucked guys, like it's genuinely over for them. They going up against Argentina.

1 minute ago, Codename Shrimp said:

speaking about Uruguay, the US will have to play the best game of their lives if they want to advance today

The US just starts picking up the ball halfway through the game.

Speaking of, "football" is derived from rugby football and "soccer" is derived from association football. I already knew the latter but it is once again showing that almost every aspect of American English is just stuff the British came up with first. Blame them instead.