Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

PtsBCQZ.jpeg

Another Final Boss dragon face off eh? I am in!

02ukkse.jpeg
cVFlYDQ.jpeg

Pew pew pew and Lazors!

WAmVGNL.jpeg

Bla Bla Bla Tidal Wave Bahamut!

WVODu0j.jpeg

GG

VlAn5K4.jpeg

o7

7H5xSik.jpeg

And that's the post game!

OMX4xjH.jpeg

And leave the -quite meaty- post game alone? Nah

rtucUuR.jpeg

Yeah Reverse Collapse still waiting for me!

A small action game between all that tactical difficulty helps!

YMepvzA.jpeg

o7

vNrxGUu.jpeg
i2E3gfF.jpeg

WELL
Time for post post game i guess XD

• Replies 179.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Peace is temporary, Discourse is eternal

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

I gotta respect the commitment to the bit at this point.

Hearing that, I just went "well that's a chip on the shoulder still attached"

2 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

5dza2tdxg5cd1.jpeg?auto=webp&s=b20a9a5a9

Game's back

Considering it's The National, surprised at the restraint to not have the Eye of Sauron in the bellybutton

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

The Capcom Fighting Collection has a quick save feature because most of these are arcade games so it's not like there's an actual save feature.

....the quick save only works for one game at a time. There's like 10 games here and the quick save slot is shared between all of them.

What year is it, 1578?

I would be unsurprised that they just didn't think of it. Should be fixable right?

If they really wanted to take you for a ride they'd add additional slots as DLC

Euro and Copa finals on dame day, huh?

Good thing it's too hot outside to do much anyways xD

Also, Canada-Uruguay for 3rd place is today! I can't wait for our soccer team to lose to their football team

2024071216244200-s-1.jpg

DIFFUSION BLASTER!

...Nothing quite like a good chest beam.😄 The game dropped this special move on me mid-fight, takes some time to fire! when you activate it, you'll be vulnerable until it does. Since this use of it was written into the story, they threw in some typical "preparing to fire" dialogue between the pilot trio, which was nice!

2024071210222700-s-1.jpg2024071210222200-s-1.jpg

These unlocked yesterday, but I didn't want to hog the TV, so I didn't get them until today.

2024071312180900-s-1.jpg2024071312195400-s-1.jpg

Very Dynamic.😀

-I didn't unlock MaZ or Get though, they were just here as NPC allies.

No "plot", no real fanservice or dialogue of any kind. Just a token plain old easy mission. -Though during the (skippable) mech launching cutscene featuring Grendizer this time, a slow instrumental clip of the Mazinger Z theme played.

2024071312204100-s-1.jpg

The Spazer!🛸

An exclusive extra for Grendizer that doesn't take up a Special Move slot, it slowly drains the TP gauge, so you can't stay in it forever.

Completing this mission unlocked the chance for Grendizer parts and the Double Harken melee weapon to be randomly dropped like any other loot in Side Missions.

2024071312261900-s-1.jpg

It also unlock the Screw Crusher Punch and Space Thunder Special Moves. Which I think any robot can actually use?

2024071312271900-s-1.jpg2024071312283900-s-1.jpg

Exact same deal with the Choudenji Duo as Grendizer. -Except they don't get anything extra-special like the Spazer. Instead of the Double Harken, they bring the Twin Lancer and Heaven's Sword with them. And for Special Moves: Super Electromagnetic Yo-yos and Super Electromagnetic Spin; and the Super Electromagnetic Tops and Heaven's Sword V-Slash. I think on Combattler's launch there was some special tune playing ...but I didn't recognize it, I don't think it was Combattler V's theme, nor Voltes no Uta.

2024071313240200-s-1.jpg

...I stand corrected, you can mix and match parts 😆 -on a limited basis. That two parts Gren to one arm each of Combattler and Voltes. The game said something a while ago about Rogues coming in either Heavy or Light Forms. Seems like the licensed robots are all in a third "Smart Form" category, and that it's possible to mix & match body parts from the same Form type (weapons are universal).

I then cleared all the side missions once for the sake of it, and dismantled a glut of worthless parts. After that, I chose to progress the story a little. 

2024071314000500-s-1.jpg

Centaur!😃

-There was a perspective change where I didn't control Yamato and instead the story focused on the pilot of this new thing. It was a lot of dialogue and backstory for said character and others relevant to their story. It was slightly on the dark side and certainly cliched -not that I have anything against cliches in themselves 😉, SRW makes you oh so aware of them sometimes, seeing multiple IPs using the same cliches altogether. I won't say much in specifics, other than the raging madness being suggested as the natural & desirable course for humanity's evolution.😈

After an easy battle using the above quadruped, it was back to Yamato. Though it does seem like this tale might not have a single pole, maybe; my optical sensors can't determine which of a handful of NPCs who are getting some attention, might end up in a cockpit.

THE RAEBURN SHIELD IS COMING HOME

now to try and make an 18 win streak again fuck

As an aside, actually dark pokemon comic alert.

25 minutes ago, Benice said:

Euro and Copa finals on dame day, huh?

The real final's next week

26 minutes ago, Benice said:

Also, Canada-Uruguay for 3rd place is today! I can't wait for our soccer team to lose to their football team

Oh, it's overnight here, oh well. 😛

Least Canada got that far.

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

2024071216244200-s-1.jpg

DIFFUSION BLASTER!

...Nothing quite like a good chest beam.😄

Shooting a gun with a bean fired from the robot's breast, is Freud screaming in the background or is that just me?

24 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Shooting a gun with a bean fired from the robot's breast, is Freud screaming in the background or is that just me?

Maybe. -But Freud was sounds like he was something of a loon 😛, despite whatever saner stuff the psychoanalyst might've done for the field of psychology. (Yes his name is easily the most well-known of anyone from the psycho- field at large, but relevant are Freud's assertions in the modern field, actually?)

Shooting lasers from giant robot chests goes back to 1972, basically as old as the genre itself. Blame this thing.:

-Though the feminine counterpart technique from the same thing didn't catch on.

...So there is nothing weird about it whatsoever, according to a mecha fan.🤓

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Funny seeing this and realising the continental shift is going to go differently than I expected, that says it all about how badly I was seeing it in my head.

New York and Cape Town being in the mountains and arguable part of one long mountain range is a highlight.

JRPG ass world here.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Maybe. -But Freud was sounds like he was something of a loon 😛, despite whatever saner stuff the psychoanalyst might've done for the field of psychology. (Yes his name is easily the most well-known of anyone from the psycho- field at large, but relevant are Freud's assertions in the modern field, actually?)

Irrespective of the limits of his observations, those coming after would be affected by his works (Seriously, who makes out a baby's curiosity of the world because the don't know anything about it and conflates immaturity to an "oral fixation"? One might have to question his own sexual maturity)

It probably is just me making a joke.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...So there is nothing weird about it whatsoever, according to a mecha fan.🤓

Of course not, they're too in awe at the beams.

13 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I was mostly good during the Steam Sale, but I did pickup the remake of that most beloved and self indulgent of videogames

Its time for the magnificent king to do his thing.

And for his son to clean up afterwards

King of All Cosmos is a garbage king and a revolution is required that the Prince is ill-equipped for

34 minutes ago, Dayni said:

JRPG ass world here.

Dragon Quest III's world map is loosely modern Earth in terms of shape and the locations of the cultures.😛

36 minutes ago, Dayni said:

New York and Cape Town being in the mountains and arguable part of one long mountain range is a highlight.

They're not mountains, they're an earthen wall Africans will build to keep the stinky Americans out.

The almost-lake Indian Ocean here looks lovely to me. Although I wasn't expecting Africa was going to headbutt Europe in the chin, that looks odd.

...Although I heard offhand that the next Pangaea might get so hot that it becomes practically unlivable in the center of the continent?

I think unironically it might actually be over. They're gonna ride this shit to election day. 

Looks like I gotta prepare to fuck off to Spain...

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Donald Trump got shot but they missed....

That's a terrible thing to say. Why would you want someone to get hurt?

Edited by Lightcosmo

22 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

That's a terrible thing to say. Why would you want someone to get hurt?

Because Donald Trump wants people like me and my friends dead, that's why.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Because Donald Trump wants people like me and my friends dead, that's why.

Then be the better person, don't stoop to others' levels of low.

3 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

Then be the better person, don't stoop to others' levels of low.

Idk the Supreme Court gave him the ok to be an unopposed dictator if he takes office again. He wants to be a dictator that badly, he can look at history and see what typically happens to them eventually.

-Well the fear of a very bleak future ahead is motivating me to resume looking for a new psyche after what I thought would be an easy second attempt fell through. Because the terror of this moment is such that nothing enjoyable can possibly be enjoyed for the rest of this evening.

Though much of it is lamenting what will be the fates of the impersonal collective humanity beyond myself, I admit to a self-centered element. Namely, s/s marriage being repealed before I ever have a boyfriend.

...Now back to Googling names.

WHOEVER SHOT TRUMP MAY HAVE MISSED BUT CANADA NEVER MISSES LET'S GOOOO

EDIT: Eight minute double post wtf?

Edited by Benice

Whichever idiot really tried it did the man a solid. They made him look sympathetic 2 days ahead of his nomination. People who otherwise hate his guts, past Presidents even, have phoned in messages of support for him. Whether he wins or loses, the 15th will be remembered as the moment in time when he was at the top of the world and had the singular best chance of becoming Potus again.

Had he struck that pose in any other context, it would be lame and corny. Now he's a 21st century Viking warrior.

Edited by Hrothgar777