Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You mean without the current discount? Over here it's closer to 22 USD.

Yep. 20% off on initial release is 10% more than I'd usually think for a day-one sale.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Why stop there? Put Blazing Union and Gloria Union there too!

And Gungnir too, since that isn't PC'ed yet either, just Ygg and Riv. And maybe they could dare to make a new Department Heaven game, if the same unorthodox creative spirit still lingers in Sting Entertainment all these years later.

• Replies 179.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Yep. 20% off on initial release is 10% more than I'd usually think for a day-one sale.

It's actually more if you get it from the bundle with Yggdra. Well, I already got YU, so Riviera alone is now even chapter.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And Gungnir too, since that isn't PC'ed yet either, just Ygg and Riv. And maybe they could dare to make a new Department Heaven game, if the same unorthodox creative spirit still lingers in Sting Entertainment all these years later.

Would be nice, yeah.

That's haunted by the monopoly man.

I hate it.

We burn that floor.

7 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

>Biden got the Rona

Fucking hell talking about health concerns had the Covid just manifest huh.

Coincidental himself and Trump both caught it in their last year.

6 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I guess when they said he had the cold during the Debate...?

....Wasn't that well over a week ago now?

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Fellas can we get a "Pokemon Black/White low health theme" in the chat.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_2024-07-17-20-41-48-43_0b2fce

....How would it work if Biden did die during term- Oh, there's a mechanism for that and it's been used solely in Nixon's day.

Sidenote, an article from "the paper of record" here called him a storyteller for the speech he made announcing his Veep status. Considering the fact the byline says "Self-styled hillbilly", you can guess where it ends up going with him.

5 hours ago, Dayni said:

....Wasn't that well over a week ago now?

I think the incubation period can be up to two weeks? Either way, wouldn't be so out there if there is a connection.

It would be insanely funny if he does this today and takes the wind out of the sails of Trump's speech.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I think the incubation period can be up to two weeks? Either way, wouldn't be so out there if there is a connection.

Fair, thought it would be unlikely

24 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It would be insanely funny if he does this today and takes the wind out of the sails of Trump's speech.

I really don't know about chances, for all the talk of Biden's age Trump's seniority is real. Then again, I did see more than a few NE US residents have fallen for it to various degreees, and that's where he's least likely to win.

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

How do you take the wind out of something that's always puffing out hot air?

Polar Vortex

A pin prick in the balloon

That one company's AC in Texas hitting 70 in 100+ conditions

Clingfilm stretched in a hallway for the balloon to walk through

Don't be surprised if you hear about some fire going too far folks, got it today in Dublin and talk elsewhere.

18 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

vWuXWVL.png

Dance like nobody's watching, especially when they are.

Alternating IRL days between side missions and story in MMW. Too much talk not enough action, and then too much action not enough talk. Balance in imbalance.😅

Checking the ingame database for the first time, excluding the five licensed units, the game features a total of 50 different playable Megatons. Sure some are similar designs, like Brahms Soldier and Brahms Knight, but Level-5 still didn't have to make that many. It's not like I ever fight other humans, and the Draktors have their own units. And neither do all of them make plot appearances.

2 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

vWuXWVL.png

In a manga mood today?

😛

24 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Don't be surprised if you hear about some fire going too far folks, got it today in Dublin and talk elsewhere.

A literal fire or a political one in today's climate?

If you mean literal, I had I think last year it was, some extreme Canadian forest fires reached down to me. The inescapable suffocating unpleasantness pervading the air all around me was humbling.

46 minutes ago, Dayni said:

concern-robot.gif

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

In a manga mood today?

I am, like, always in a manga mood xD

Ugh, always dislike when I can't use my laptop when I could've due to... any reason, really. I was so into my latest oneshot. Because I just about learned trying to continue CoS seems almost anathema to me. I just don't know why I get so apprehensive. But well, even that will pass. I did managed to write the first two chapters, after all. Hmm, well, I can still continue my current one-shot. I'll just have to continue it separately then incorporate it to the main doc once I can.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I'm remembering how addicting Xenoblade 3 is. Future Redeemed went smoother for me too now that i knew all the tricks.

Xenoblade 2 combat rhythm still unmatched tho.

53 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's fucking real. They turned their April Fool's joke into a real thing.

I pointed this out a couple months ago.

Hate to sound one-note, but the mech sections caught my attention.😆 They remind me of this:

...Though the 16-bit Ganbare Goemon 2 had the very first Impact battles, with the exact same format.

I will deduct a point for the male lead looking like some underage officer worker who got isekai'ed to the legendary sword pedestal and didn't have time to change into something actually heroic. ...But seeing how flames interact with tall grass in this new trailer, mmmmmmh sweet memories of Four Swords Adventure.🔥☺️

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

America, are you      okay? All I'm seeing about last night is depressing.

A speech longer than a soccer match smh

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A literal fire or a political one in today's climate?

Both.

The last few years have seen plenty of places be set alight, mostly over closed/derelict buildings being tipped in various ways for migrant accommodation, which wouldn't be stellar accommodation but there's a trend of far right shitstirring riling up local elements into causing trouble and almost certainly encouraging the arson.

People are getting bolder let me tell you.

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

I can't believe it

It's fucking real. They turned their April Fool's joke into a real thing.

Now that's 90s af.

2024071909121000-s-1.jpg

One chapter after getting the jetpack, I get an airborne mission. No ground to rest on.☁️ Same as a normal battle, but no cover whatsoever and I have to occasionally adjust between five levels of altitude.

2024071909143400-s-1.jpg

Yes!😄

Sure they're generic-looking b/c Rogue customization, but 🤖 + 🤝 = 😁.

This ain't one of them, but...

2024071909193900-s-1.jpg2024071909194200-s-1.jpg

😎

...As if being the first aerial mission and introducing Combination Moves wasn't enough. Activating the Space Booster for the very first time and grabbing space debris that gets congealed and expanded into a ☄️, thanks Yamato.😜

Narratively, Tales can't compare and SRW cheats, Megaton Musashi is a playable anime.😆 That one of the two feelings I was getting today, the other was "Damn this story is packing in too much!". New faces and new twists practically every chapter, even at this point. Part of me wishes they stopped and focused on fleshing out who/what already exists, but I'm also fine rolling with it.😅 -I wasn't expecting a dash of Xeno!🤣

Was Miyazaki trying to make cryptic lore with this item /s

6 hours ago, BrightBow said:

People in the Berenstein universe probably have a blast this week.

Our fires were probably just bonfires to the sounds of Kumbaya for chants instead of racism.

3 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

074gmiqoefdd1.webp?ex=669c095a&is=669ab7

I'm somewhat impressed that trans people haven't been made as much of an issue here as one might have expected. Some of that is that it's all about migrants for them if they're not Opus Dei or something, but it's something.

19 hours ago, Dayni said:

America, are you      okay? All I'm seeing about last night is depressing.

He really shouldn't have missed...

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

I'm somewhat impressed that trans people haven't been made as much of an issue here as one might have expected.

That's because Ireland is letting transphobia be Britain's thing. They don't want it.